Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask Reviews
#5 in Face Masks

Reveal smoother, brighter, glowing skin with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Peel Off Mask. This soap-free, no-rinse exfoliator lifts away dull, tired skin in one swift move using alpha hydroxy acids, soy and kiwi complex. Simply apply, let dry and gently peel off! This product is formulated to be gentle on skin and is paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus éclatante, qui rayonne, grâce au masque pelable Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow MC . Ce soin exfoliant sans rinçage et exempt de savon déloge les cellules de peau terne et fatiguée d’un seul coup à l’aide d’acides alphahydroxylés et d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi. Appliquez, laissez sécher et retirez en douceur! Ce produit est doux pour la peau, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).

March 15, 2019

Decent mask but needs improvement

I was recently selected to test several maxglow products including this mask and I must say I've been very impressed with the other products. I'm not as happy with this mask mostly because I had some issues with the application and removal of the Mask.

First thing is that the instructions tell you to put a good coating over your face however I found it very difficult to spread the product evenly onto my face. After waiting 20 minutes I tried to peel off the mask and I had to do it in bits of pieces. At some point the mask was pulling on the little hairs on my face as I removed it. Although I was able to peel off most of the Mask, I still had some small pieces left on the outer part of my face. In the end I just used one of my cleansers to wash it off.

Overall the product does work. My skin looked really good after I peeled off the mask. It was clear, moisturized, had a glow and my skin felt really smooth. I am happy to use this product again but hopefully they improve the application and removal process.

The best Peel off mask I've tried in awhile

This was probably my favourite product that I recieved complimentary to try from Chickadvisor from this line.

It has a light scent. It was fairly easy to apply and dried fairly quickly and evenly as well. Peeling off kind of hurt but it wasn't awful and to be honest that makes me feel like it's working lol It definitely made my skin after seem refreshed and bright. I will definitely be buying this again it's the perfect addition to my weekly routine.

It’s a good mask

It was easy to put on and took about 20 minutes to dry. The issue I had was it was very painful for me to peel off! I wasn’t expecting it to hurt as much as it did. It definitly did its job in exfoliating then skin as my skin felt super smooth afterwards but for me it was very uncomfortable to remove. I am going to try it again but only on less sensitive areas like the T-zone! Thank you chickadvisor and aveeno for letting me try this product for free!

That Clean Feeling!

This makes works wonders - it was easy to apply (don't apply it thick or it won't harden), had a mild scent and left a really nice cool feeling. After I rinsed it off, I felt like a refreshed. I followed up the mask with the free Aveeno MaxGlow drops from the line as well. It's great that there's no additives.

March 14, 2019

If you like peel off masks...

I find peel off masks don't really do much for me in general and sadly this isn't an exception. The smell was nice and peeling it off was satisfying but I didn't notice any big difference with my skin. It did exfoliate a bit by taking off some dry skin but that's about it.
    However if you are the type of person that love peel off masks I would say give this one a try.

Good peel off

I received this for free to test out from chick advisor. As peel off mask go i this is a good one for sure. Just wish it hade more product in it, not sure how many uses I will get.

Love this mask!

I was really worried this mask would hurt coming off like those black charcol masks. I discovered happily that it does not. Although do keep away from hairline lol. My skin felt great afterwards!

PEEL-OF-MASK

Used lots of masks in past but had a great experience to try first peel of mask.Easy to apply.Kind of sticky texture.Skin feels tightened, smooth and soft.Smells good.Recommend this product.

Gycolic acid and Vitamin C are bonus exfoliaters and gives clear skin.

#gotitfree@ChickAdvisor@AveenoCA

Recu gratuitement via chickadvisor

Comme tout les produits Aveeno ceux-ci sont d’aussi bonne qualité ! J’adore ce “masque” s’applique facilement sans gâchis et laisse la peau du visage douce et soyeuse

removes it all

It was in the package with the infusion drop and the night mask.. I used it after I have cleaned my face and once dried, it really peels off more dirt.. There's not enough product for may application, probably 5 at most.