Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask Reviews
#4 in Face Masks

Reveal smoother, brighter, glowing skin with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Peel Off Mask. This soap-free, no-rinse exfoliator lifts away dull, tired skin in one swift move using alpha hydroxy acids, soy and kiwi complex. Simply apply, let dry and gently peel off! This product is formulated to be gentle on skin and is paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus éclatante, qui rayonne, grâce au masque pelable Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow MC . Ce soin exfoliant sans rinçage et exempt de savon déloge les cellules de peau terne et fatiguée d’un seul coup à l’aide d’acides alphahydroxylés et d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi. Appliquez, laissez sécher et retirez en douceur! Ce produit est doux pour la peau, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).

Simple et pratique

J'ai bien aimé le masque. Il s'étale facilement et devient transparent lorsqu'il est sec. Il laisse la peau propre sans tiraillements. Mon ado l'a bien aimé elle aussi!

ouch

Enlève les peaux mortes sur le visage et laisse la peau radieuse et illuminé. En un masque j'Ai vu une remarquable différence. Le retrait du masque fait mal mais cela en vaut la peine. Je le recommande

Good Peel off mask

Peel off masks are usually a hit or miss for me, sometimes I get excited to try one out only to find out they are terrible at actually peeling off! This one however, was easy enough to peel off and left my skin radiant after a couple of uses.

Amazing

I received it free from ChickAdvisor. I love the peel-off mask because you can see the difference right after use. My skin is moisturized and shine.

Fun and Easy Glow

I recently received this no-mess sleep mask for free via ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review of the product. After having used it a few times, I can say that I'm very pleased with the result. For starters, I'm a sucker for peel-off masks, I love them and honestly a part of me believes that they work better than a wash-off mask (or maybe that it's just way more fun to peel a mask off...). In any case, I thought this was a great product that left my skin feeling fresh, soft and overall glow-y! I would definitely buy this baby again.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Aveeno peel off masks

What a wonderful way to clean and refresh your skin on your face! We are always concerned about the skin on our hands etc. but what part of our body is exposed to the elements the most? The answer is our face. So let's start taking care of it.

April 03, 2019

I love using this product and keep on buying it

I’ve used this product for couple of times already. It has a comforting feeling after used i feel my face is so moisturized. It has a nice effect on my face as well. It spread evenly that it occupies the whole face. It is safe and gentle on skin. I haven’t feel a tingling feeling unlike other face mask i’ve tried.

April 03, 2019

A great option for a peel off mask!

I tried the Aveeno MaxGlow Peel Off Mask theougg the Product Review Club.
    Peel Off masks are not always my first choice because I do find them a bit sticky,, but if I was to use one more regularly, this is a great option. It smells great and spreads on nicely. It dries in the time it says and peels off easily in one big piece. My skin definitely felt smoother afterwards. My husband even tried and liked it as well!

Glow mask

Loved it. It is easy to apply. Smells great. Feels great on and easy to remove. Skin feels super clean and cool afterwards. A nice glow is noticeable. I Will be purchasing this.

Great Mask

I've always loved peel off masks. Ever since I was a kid and my stepmom pranked us on Halloween by taking off her "skin" hehe. I really could see the debris and all the yucky blackheads come off. Very satisfying. I was lucky enough to be picked to try it and I was very very happy with the results. It didn't dry my face out either, which I find some peel offs do. Aveeno did an awesome job. Lots of great ingredients too!