Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask Reviews
#5 in Face Masks

Reveal smoother, brighter, glowing skin with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Peel Off Mask. This soap-free, no-rinse exfoliator lifts away dull, tired skin in one swift move using alpha hydroxy acids, soy and kiwi complex. Simply apply, let dry and gently peel off! This product is formulated to be gentle on skin and is paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus éclatante, qui rayonne, grâce au masque pelable Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow MC . Ce soin exfoliant sans rinçage et exempt de savon déloge les cellules de peau terne et fatiguée d’un seul coup à l’aide d’acides alphahydroxylés et d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi. Appliquez, laissez sécher et retirez en douceur! Ce produit est doux pour la peau, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).

This mask works great!

Thanks to Aveeno and Chick Advisor for the free product in exchange for an honest review! I used this mask twice so far and usually I’m not a big fan of the peel off masks but I really like the way my skin looks now just from a couple uses! I will definitely continue purchasing these products from this line I love them all!

Just ok!

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor and Aveeno to try in exchange for an honest review. I think that if you are a fan of peel-off masks, this product is for you. It did exfoliate my skin and refresh the surface, but I found my skin a bit red after peeling off the product. It goes on smoothly and dries within 15-20 minutes. I would consider using this product no more than once per week, to ensure I wouldn't irritate my skin too much.

I would purchase again!

I really enjoy this mask.The application is really easy and I found the smell to be quite mild. I was really impressed with how easy it was to peel off the mask once dried. I found 20 minutes was the perfect amount of time for it to dry. It is so nice to not have to worry about rinsing it off which can be a pain.

I have been using this mask every day for 6 days and definitely notice a difference in my skin. It's not as dull and I feel more fresh.

I would highly recommend this product.

Skin Looks Amazingly Fresh and Clean

It's been awhile since I've used any sort of peel-off mask, so when I received this product for free from Chickadvisor and Aveeno, I thought it’d be great to try out again and incorporate something new into my skincare routine. This product is housed in a squeeze tube container, with this mint-coloured, thick creamy-like consistency. As you apply it to your skin, it feels sticky and starts to turn into this gel-like texture and continuing to turn transparent like you have this egg wash on your face. After a few minutes it's no longer sticky and dries down all the while your face just feels slight tight. Avoid any product on your hairline, eye area and eyebrows. It has this sweet fruity scent but you don't notice too much once applied. Leave on for 15-20 minutes tops otherwise you’ll have difficulty peeling it off. If this happens, it’s nothing a warm, damp towel can’t take care of. Just steam your face with it and slowly wipe off. Don't rub because your face feels sensitive at this point. Rinse your face if necessary to remove any residue and what is revealed, is a much fresher, cleaner and clearer skin than you had before. I did, however, notice that the pores underneath my eye area, around the nose, were more visible than before, probably because your pores are open now; but it doesn't look terrible.

I'm not sure how often to use this mask, since it contains AHAs(exfoliants). I would try to limit the use to maybe twice or three times a week just in case because I have sensitive skin. Overuse of AHAs can irritate and cause redness in the skin in the long run Try using this mask only at night and make sure to wear sunscreen during the day. In any case, I definitely enjoyed incorporating this new product into my weekly skincare routine and will continue to do so.

Nice treament mask

Great mask for use a few times a week. When applying & drying, you get a nice cool & tingly feeling, leaving a fresh feeling before even washing it off. After peeling & washing off remaining residue, skin felt soft & fresh.

Peel off mask

This peel off mask was fun at first, and it does leave my skin feeling exfoliated and clean after using it. I did have a hard time peeling it off though. I think you should make sure you apply a very generous amount of product. I may have used to little, because it did not come off in one piece. It took me a long time to peel this off in small pieces all over my face. I eventually had to used a waterless cleanser and a cotton pad to remove the rest. I will try this again with more product to see if I get a better result the next time around. As with all peel off masks, it can pull and sting in some areas when pulling it off. Make sure you don’t get it in your hair or eyebrows
    #gotitfree

March 15, 2019

Fun to use and feels great on skin

I love peel off masks so I was so excited to use this! It feels very fresh on the skin and left my skin feeling very soft and bright. I would recommend applying a generous layer so it is easy to peel off as it can be a bit difficult to take off otherwise.

The mask does not feel uncomfortable and I really like that it dries to a lighter colour so you know when it is time to peel it off. I think it's a great, fun drugstore mask and very easy to use.

I would recommend and will repurchase.

Thank you ChickAdvisor for the opportunity to try this mask in exchange for my honest review #gotitfree

March 15, 2019

I will buy this product, I Love it!!! :)

I cleansed my face the applied the Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow peel off mask. I waited 25 mins ( was watching a movie, forgot time). I started to peel off from the my forehead, pulling slowly, the mask really tightened up, making it easy to pull it off, it came off almost in one piece. My face felt so smooth & so refreshed, Almost felt like I peeled off old skin revealing new Brighter skin. I highly recommend trying Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel off mask. It has a nice fresh scent not overpowering, just a hint a scent. I Love This Product!!! Thank You. :) <3

Bon rapport qualité-prix

J'ai vraiment beaucoup aimé ces gouttes. Tout comme le sleep mask et les gouttes je l'ai apprécié même si mes coups de coeur vont plus vers le sleep mask et les gouttes. C'est une gamme vraiment très réussie!

March 15, 2019

Bon rapport qualité prix.

J'aime beaucoup me faire des masques lorsque je fais ma routine du soir. J'ai eu la chance d'essayer gratuitement le masque et je suis impressionné par son efficacité. Très agréable sur la peau et lorsqu'on le pelle . Rend mon visage plus éclatant et lumineuse. Ma peau semble douce et bien propre . Efficace pour moi autant pour l'efficacité que pour le superbe emballage petit et pratique. Je le recommande fortement . Bon rapport qualité /prix.