Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask Reviews
#4 in Face Masks

Reveal smoother, brighter, glowing skin with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Peel Off Mask. This soap-free, no-rinse exfoliator lifts away dull, tired skin in one swift move using alpha hydroxy acids, soy and kiwi complex. Simply apply, let dry and gently peel off! This product is formulated to be gentle on skin and is paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus éclatante, qui rayonne, grâce au masque pelable Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow MC . Ce soin exfoliant sans rinçage et exempt de savon déloge les cellules de peau terne et fatiguée d’un seul coup à l’aide d’acides alphahydroxylés et d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi. Appliquez, laissez sécher et retirez en douceur! Ce produit est doux pour la peau, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).

2.3/5

Je n'ai pas aimé

J'étais heureuse d'avoir la chance d'essayer se produit gratuitement, car j'adore les masques. Malheureusement, je n'ai pas aimé celui-ci. Je trouve la bouteille petite pour la quantité de produit que cela prends. De plus, j'ai trouvé qu'il se retirait très mal et ma peau ne semblait pas plus hydrater.

WOW!!! Love this!!!

I #gotitfree in exchange I’m giving my honest review.

This mask is a good mask. It dried all together and peeled
    Off all the dead skin, imperfections, anything that shouldn’t be there was gone. I’ve used a lot of masks in the past and this one is better than the charcoal ones that are so popular. This is an absolute MUST for skin care!!

Deep cleaning mask

I didn’t think this mask would be as painful as it was. Most peel off masks I’ve used haven’t been this intense. It hurt a bit to pull off but I could see it pulling out dirt and dry skin so it is effective however it did make me break out so I don’t think I would use it again my skin is just too sensitive for it

2.8/5

April 01, 2019

Does not provide any extra glow

This is alright as a peel off mask, my fave felt clean and smooth after, although it was painful to remove, but it didn’t provide the glow it promised and really didn’t show any difference on my skin.

Casablanca, Morocco

Peel off mask

I have a sensitive skin and I can’t use any kind of skincare. I tried that mask and liked the result! It left my skin smooth and I didn’t have any bad reaction. I liked it!

Aveeno Maxglow peel off mask

I decided to try my #gotitfree Aveeno positively radiant maxglow peel off while soaking in my tub. I was definitely pleased with the light scent (kinda tropical) and how the actual produce felt like on my face. I did notice some tightness as it dried but I think that was to be expected and it was minimal. I followed the instructions on the package and gently peeled it off .. starting from the edge of my face. It came off relatively easy. I feel my skin was helped by the mask ... it felt smooth and even brighter. I will be using this product during a lot of my tub soaks!!

Des plus efficace!

Je n'avais jamais essayé ce type de masque et mon expérience s'est avérée des plus positive! Un masque vivifiant, qui a un parfum agréable et pas trop prononcé. Un masque qui apaise notre peau trop souvent fatiguée.

Fabulous face mask

I have used a few different peel off masks before and this one takes the cake. It spread on very nicely and becomes more transparent as it dries. As long as you avoid your hairline and eyebrows, it will be pretty easy to peel off - unlike those black charcoal masks. After I removed it I could see all the dead skin it removed and my face felt so smooth. Plus I noticed my skin just looked more even and radiant! Follow up with the max glow drops and you will be glowing! Thanks to ChickAdvisor for letting me try it for free!

2.2/5

TBH this hurt my face

I love peel off face masks so I was very happy to try this out. I am not sure if I am just not putting a thick enough amount to make it easier to remove or what but when I peel it off, it just about ripped off my face. It hurt and my face was really red for quite awhile afterwards. I found it hard to peel off and my face was stinging. I will not buy this.

#gotitfree
    #chickadvisor
    #aveenocanada

April 01, 2019

Absolutely... my go to mask for dry, rough skin.

I was so excited to get picked to receive this product for free in exchange for a review. I've been looking for an exfoliating mask. This goes on super easy, I used a silicone mask brush to apply and found I was able to use just about every drop I squeezed out of the tube. It also has a nice soft scent and was not overpowering in any way. Its comfortable to wear while it dries and peels off easily! Oh and when you peel it off get ready for the wow factor. My skin was as soft as a baby's bottom! And it stayed that way for days! Using this mask one night and the sleep mask the next I found my skin to be softer and more supple than I've seen in a very long time. My makeup goes on so much better now and I'm using less product to achieve this same look. I am in love with Aveeno's new masks! These are my new fave go to products!