Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask Reviews

Reveal smoother, brighter, glowing skin with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Peel Off Mask. This soap-free, no-rinse exfoliator lifts away dull, tired skin in one swift move using alpha hydroxy acids, soy and kiwi complex. Simply apply, let dry and gently peel off! This product is formulated to be gentle on skin and is paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus éclatante, qui rayonne, grâce au masque pelable Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow MC . Ce soin exfoliant sans rinçage et exempt de savon déloge les cellules de peau terne et fatiguée d’un seul coup à l’aide d’acides alphahydroxylés et d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi. Appliquez, laissez sécher et retirez en douceur! Ce produit est doux pour la peau, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Peel off mask

I received this product free from Chickadvisor’s product review program in exchange for an honest review. I was super excited to try this as I rarely buy peel off masks. The product was thick and hard to apply on evenly. I used a lot of it in order to get a generous even coating on my face, so the amount you get in the package, is probably only good for a few uses. It dried fairly quickly which is a plus. It was easy to peel off and didn’t hurt like other peel off masks I’ve tried before. It left my skin looking fresh and baby soft. I’m unsure if I will product again, but overall a good peel off mask.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

I like it!

I received this free / complimentary for testing purposes, all thoughts and opinions are my own.

I really like it, however I feel like the product is lacking in some areas such as the amount you get, it seems like not a lot of product in comparison to how much you have to use on the surface of your face it takes so much to cover. It’s also very thick and hard to apply evenly and easily, and I’m not entirely sure if I like the scent like it’s a good scent but it also seems slightly over powering for a face mask and a scent that lingers on your skin afterwards, but it does smell like the old cucumber masks my mom used to use which made me nostalgic.
    I really liked how my skin looked afterwards though, it looked bright and refreshed which I’ve really needed lately as I’ve been struggling with dull skin and there was a total difference after just one use.
    I also really like the packaging and the price isn’t awful for what you get. I’d totally purchase it again.

Gimme the glow!

I love pampering myself with masks. There's something about a peel off mask that is so satisfying. I love peeling this mask off to reveal a brighter complexion. I've got a lot of things going on right now and my face definitely shows it so this mask is a great product to pamper my face with after a very stressful day. My skin looks brighter and more even, like the dull skin has been lifted off to make it look like I just got back from getting a facial and I'll take it! I don't have the luxury of going out for a facial so this is my little spa treatment at home.

Pretty good

I personally enjoy using masks and this one was no different! It made my skin feel soft and it did look like it had a glow!

Only negative is because it’s a peel off mask you need to use a lot of product to get A good peel so I’m worried I’ll go through this mask quickly.

#IGotItFree

Excellent

Such a fun product. Peeled off easy. Nice and gentle scent that isn't over powering . Love the simple packaging. My face felt great after and soft. I really liked using it.

Would use all the time.

I don't usually a lot of face masks but this is so good. It feels amazing and leaves your skin sift and healthy. I have added this to my daily routine, so has my daughters.

Peeled away the dullness

I got the Aveeno positively radiant peel off mask for free to try. I used it at the end of the day after removing my makeup and it instantly gave me a dewy finish and got rid of the dullness. Love it.

Toute douce

Très bon masque l’installation est très facile et facile à retirer la peau est lisse et les porte semble réserer je suis très satisfaite et sa semble très efficace pour le prix

Brazil

It is ok and is not for everybody

This product is not for everybody.
    You know those peealing of masks that basically peel of your face when you try to take them off? Well, this is one of them!
    I actually like this kind of masks because they remove the layer of dead skin and I am used to it but some people may find it painful. It does make my skin feel a little softer and exfoliated but not as clean and bright as other masks do.

When applying, make sure you don't apply a layer too thin or it will harder to peel it off. Also, if you apply a layer too thick it will take a long time to dry off, so beware.

Updated On: March 21, 2019

Disclosure: I got this product from Chick advisor, free of charge, in exchange for my unbiased opinion.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Extra Exfoliation!!

I love peel off masks and was very intrigued by this one. The scent was light and freshing. The application was slightly tricky. I did find that it felt kind of like glue going on the skin. Wasn't very pleasant feeling but it was alright once it dried. Peeling it off is another issue. It was slightly painful around the eyes, jawline and hairline. After peeling the mask off my skin was VERY exfoliated. It felt very soft, refined and felt amazing afterwards. Besides it being slightly painful I would still use this weekly as I was very impressed with the exfoliation power of this mask. I will just apply in certain areas next time and not my whole face. I did notice that this bottle is VERY small. I was rather sad that I had too use half this bottle too do my whole face. I do hope they can make a bigger size because the price point is pretty expensive for only 2-3 uses.

Great product, Few minor issues but I would buy again if the bottle came bigger or slightly cheaper.

I received this product for free from Chickadvisor and Aveeno. :)