Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask Reviews

Reveal smoother, brighter, glowing skin with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Peel Off Mask. This soap-free, no-rinse exfoliator lifts away dull, tired skin in one swift move using alpha hydroxy acids, soy and kiwi complex. Simply apply, let dry and gently peel off! This product is formulated to be gentle on skin and is paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus éclatante, qui rayonne, grâce au masque pelable Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow MC . Ce soin exfoliant sans rinçage et exempt de savon déloge les cellules de peau terne et fatiguée d’un seul coup à l’aide d’acides alphahydroxylés et d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi. Appliquez, laissez sécher et retirez en douceur! Ce produit est doux pour la peau, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAXGLOW PEEL-OFF MASK

I recently got an opportunity from Chickadvisor to try out Aveeno Positively Radiant MAXGLOW peel off mask for free to give my honest opinion.

I love using a peel-off mask, however, they always leave my skin looking dry. As a result, the mask strips my skin from its natural oils. I definitely see a glow on my face, after using the Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow peel-off mask. I applied a generous amount of the product on my face and waited 20 minutes for it to turn transparent. The mask peels off without a mess which is amazing. The mask has a fresh smell that I love and helps you relax. I checked Walmart and the mask was retailing $12.97, an amazing price. I will be purchasing the mask again. I would recommend this product to my family and friends.

Aveeno Maxglow Peel Off Mask

I was so excited to find out I was selected to try this peel off mask. I really like that it's green & not clear.

It applied well & peeled off nicely. Thank you so much Chick Advisor & Aveeno

3.2/5

Hard to get right

I got this free to try from chickadvisor. I am an avid mask fan and have tried peel off masks before. I don't often as I find easy with sheet masks. I found that this was a bit difficult to use. It was a little messy to apply and took too long to fully dry. The peel off wasn't too bad, but unfortunately, not a fan of.

Glowing skin for days!

I absolutely love this peel off mask. When I got it free, it was the first thing I tried. Easy to apply, easy to peel off and your skin feels awesome afterwards! I love how it smells and I love that you don’t need to be fussy with it. It dries nicely and evenly and then it leaves your skin soft and subtle once you peel it off. I used my fingers to apply it but I know you can use a brush too. Very effective and very fun! I’d recommend this to family and friends in a heartbeat!

March 24, 2019

A typical peel off mask!

I found this to work in a similar way to many of the other peel off masks that I've tried in the past. I found this one to be a little difficult to know exactly how much product to apply when I first tried it out. I definitely think I applied too much product the first time and it was a little painful to remove. But after I figure out the right application amount it worked fairly well. I did notice my skin wasn't super uncomfortable after applying this and I did have a noticeable glow to my skin!

Updated On: March 24, 2019

*I did receive this product free for testing purposes.

Nice one, not big tube

I have received Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow peel off mask to try for free and share my opinion. Well, the first and the last thing what I don’t like in this mask - a little tube. Only 59ml. You need quite a lot to put on your face, so it’s not economic. I like the light fruit scent, funny green colour what becomes more transparent in 20 minutes. Peels off easily, no skin complains after this mask. I don’t know if I’d buy it again because there are many other similar products but with bigger tube volume, what make it more many efficient.

Favorite mask

I have received this product from ChickAdvisor for free to review. I have never used a peel-off mask prior to this product. I have very dry skin, especially during the winter months and I loved using this every 3 days. It was so fun to peel off and made my skin feel soft. The smell is amazing too! A plus from using this product is, i didn't have to wash my face again from left over residue.

March 23, 2019

Love peel-off masks, but no big surprises.

Like the other Aveeno products I tried, I didn't feel this had a massive impact on my skin. That being said, I still like it, but I'm a massive fan of peel-off masks and find them really fun. One thing I have to give them props for, is that usually you have to spread peel off masks really thick for them to peel well. This one peels better than any I've tried in the past, coming off cleanly and even when it's not dry in some patches, it can easily be removed. It left way less bits on my skin than usual peel off masks. I also like the smell, which is a non-offensive kiwi with, I think, cucumber.

If you're new to peel off masks, this will dry to a glossy translucent green when ready to be removed. It hardens and firms, so don't move your face and whatever you do, don't get it on your hair or brows (or lips)! I wish the instructions were a little clearer, I'm a mask veteran, but when it just says 'apply to a clean face' some might be confused if it's dry or wet. Most masks say dry face, if it's dry and for those newbies, it is dry.

I felt like my skin was a little softer right after, but didn't notice any massive difference and I also feel there's so little product in the tube (it's half empty). I enjoyed it and would use it again, but feel it's a little highly priced.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Best peel off mask ever

I loved this free peek off mask. The kiwi smell is amazing and the fact that the actual mask is green helps ensure you remove it all because its easier to see. It doesn't hurt at all to pull off and it didn't even stick to my glasses. It came off in easy sheets and left my skin soft and more clear. I'm so impressed that I'll absolutely be getting it again after this free bottle is finished up. @aveenoca @chickadvisor #tryAveenoMAXGLOW #chickadvisor #gotitfree #productreviewclub

peau lisse garantie!

J'ai beaucoup aimé ce masque que j'ai reçu gratuitement pour en faire l'essai. Il est facile d'application, à une bonne odeur et est de teinte verte pour rappeler le kiwi et soja les 2 ingrédients principaux du produit. J'aime la texture lorsqu'il sèche il devient lumineux sur la peau et est facile à enlever. Seulement que le masque pelable je ne réussis pas a le retiré toute en un coup mais il s’enlève très bien quand même en petite partie.

Je trouve qu'il resserre mes pores, me donne une peau au teint lisse, éclatant et bien hydraté. Je rachèterais ce produit sans aucun doute.