Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask Reviews

Reveal smoother, brighter, glowing skin with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Peel Off Mask. This soap-free, no-rinse exfoliator lifts away dull, tired skin in one swift move using alpha hydroxy acids, soy and kiwi complex. Simply apply, let dry and gently peel off! This product is formulated to be gentle on skin and is paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus éclatante, qui rayonne, grâce au masque pelable Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow MC . Ce soin exfoliant sans rinçage et exempt de savon déloge les cellules de peau terne et fatiguée d’un seul coup à l’aide d’acides alphahydroxylés et d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi. Appliquez, laissez sécher et retirez en douceur! Ce produit est doux pour la peau, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

March 26, 2019

Tried it! And it's a winner !

I love this line ! I will continue to use it. My skin is so soft. My skin loves all the products! I enjoy aveeno I use other product from aveeno everyone in my family use aveeno , from great grandmothers grandmothers and mother , generations of users who live aveeno!

Great Results

*I got to try this Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow Peel Off Mask for free in return to give my honest opinion*

Thank You Aveeno and ChickAdvisor for the opportunity to try this peel off mask.

I adore peel off masks there are times my face just feels so heavy and I hate the pores on my nose and a peel off mask is perfect for those times

This mask is perfect!The texture is light and a faint hint of a minty color at first.It layers nicely on the face.

Apply a generous even layer and leave it on about 15 to 20 minutes.It becomes more transparent as it dries(brilliant!) when its dry gently peel it off.

My face feels so cleansed and light.It removes all the yucky stuff off your face and removes blackheads perfectly.

I like to apply a moisturizer afterwards.To keep it nice and moisturized and healthy and smoothed.

It also smells amazing!I just love the fruity Kiwi smell.Amazing product.

I would highly recommend it to anyone!

#gotitfree

March 26, 2019

Reveals brighter, smoother skin.

I have tried a few peel off masques and found them difficult to remove;
    often not worth the trouble for the results that you got. So the opportunity to try The Aveeno MAXGLOW peel off masque was welcomed. It did what it said it would; exfolliate and brighten. With ingredients like AHA's, soy and kiwi, it was gentle but effective. I found it also made my normally dry skin incredible smooth and soft. The consistency is fairly thin so it is easy to apply. You let it dry for 15-20 min, then peel off. Once started it was quite easy to remove. Just keep away from hairline and eyebrows. This is nice treatment to reveal a brighter complexion and a great addition to any skin care routine.

Great peel off mask!

I got the chance to try Aveeno's Positively Radiant Maxglow Peel-Off Mask this weekend! I went over to a friends and we had a little girl's night trying all the products I received in my trial package from Chickadvisor. I've tried many peel-off masks before and this one came off in one piece with no mess! I did get it in my hairs so careful when putting it around your eyebrows and peach fuzz areas - it can pull at those little hairs! It left my skin feeling smooth and free of debris. Can't wait to use it again!

3.2/5

Glowy mask

as for peel off masks go, I would say this one is pretty run of the mill. It does smell nice and fresh. I wasn't expecting a drastic magic change in my face when I peeled it off, a bit disappointed that I still don't look like Jennifer Aniston though. Because the smell is so refreshing it is a mask I Would use again.

Not the best

I'm not the biggest fan of peel off masks, sometimes I feel like they can be more damaging than effective, this is no different. It does not peel off easily, I had to scrub (quite hard) and instead of leaving my skin feeling smooth and hydrated it was red and looked irritated.

I received this product complimentary for review from ChickAdvisor.

Love this face mask

I really like this face mask. It has a nice fresh scent to it along with the other Max Glow Products from Aveeno. I use this before bed and it leaves my skin feeling nice and fresh. It is slightly painful to remove, but this is comparable to any other peel off face mask. I would recommend this product because it always leaves my face feeling nice and smooth!

Surprisingly gentle

I hesitated to try this mask coz my skin is a bit sensitive lately due to a sudden change of weather. I decided to try apply a thin layer instead of a generous layer, worrying that the acidity of the kiwi complex may cause redness. I'm very surprised and satisfied with the results. It's so gentle and doesn't irritate my skin at all. My skin looks reinvigorated afterwards. It also works great in evening skin tone.

I got this product for free for review purposes.

March 25, 2019

Satisfyingly Amazing!

*Disclosure: I received this product complimentary from ChickAdvisor for testing/review purposes.

I LOVE peel-off mask, the satisfactory of peeling off the mask in (hopefully) one go simply makes my day! The Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow Peel-Off Mask did exactly what most peel-off mask does.

When applying the product, I had to act fast. The product is sticky and dries pretty quickly. Once I covered my entire face with the product, the mask sets in and dries after a couple of minutes. After leaving it on for about 20 minutes and peeling it off, my skin felt and looked clear and smooth.

3.2/5

March 25, 2019

Une bonne application est nécessaire

Pour commencer, j'ai reçu gratuitement ce masque pour le visage afin de donner mon avis. Je crois que pour aimé utiliser ce masque, il faut mettre exactement la bonne quantité de produit, en couche uniforme et au bon endroit. En effet, pas assez produit, il est difficile à enlever et trop de produit, il ne sèche pas. Si du produit touche les sourcils ou les cheveux, c'est difficile (et douloureux) à enlever. De plus, trop près des yeux, cela tire la peau sensible et semble l'irriter.

Suite à l'utilisation de ce masque, je trouve que mon visage est exfolié, mais je le trouve aussi plus sec. Il faut vraiment poursuivre avec l'application d'une bonne crème hydratante. Je ne peux pas dire que ma peau est nécessairement plus lumineuse grâce à ce masque, mais selon moi, la gamme complète Aveeno MaxGlow fonctionne bien en combinaison avec les différents produits. Finalement, le masque sent très bon, comme tous les produits de la gamme!