Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask Reviews

Reveal smoother, brighter, glowing skin with the Aveeno¼ Positively Radiant¼ MaxGlowℱ Peel Off Mask. This soap-free, no-rinse exfoliator lifts away dull, tired skin in one swift move using alpha hydroxy acids, soy and kiwi complex. Simply apply, let dry and gently peel off! This product is formulated to be gentle on skin and is paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores.

RĂ©vĂ©lez une peau plus douce et plus Ă©clatante, qui rayonne, grĂące au masque pelable AveenoÂź Positively RadiantÂź MaxGlow MC . Ce soin exfoliant sans rinçage et exempt de savon dĂ©loge les cellules de peau terne et fatiguĂ©e d’un seul coup Ă  l’aide d’acides alphahydroxylĂ©s et d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi. Appliquez, laissez sĂ©cher et retirez en douceur! Ce produit est doux pour la peau, exempt de parabĂšnes et de phtalates et non comĂ©dogĂšne (n’obstrue pas les pores).
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Awardℱ 2019

Peel Off Mask

I received this peel off mask free to test and review. First of all I must say I absolutely love the smell of this kiwi product! It’s so amazing! The texture is similar to other peel off masks, it’s a little think almost like a paste or glue. I felt I had to apply a lot of product for a single use. I rated it a little low for effectiveness because if your skin is sensitive like mine it does hurt peeling it off certain areas (cheeks and cheek bones) which left my skin slightly red and warm to the touch. I really do like the product so I think I will try it again and rather avoid sensitive areas like my cheeks. It’s definitely worth a try, check them out! #freeproduct #aveenomaxglow #tryaveenomaxglow #gotitfree #thankyou #productreviewclub

Very satisfying

It peels so great, its satisfying! It has a cooling effect which is very refreshing! It decreased blemishes within a few days! The best part, easy to apply and take off. It left my skin very soft! I even had people comment about my complexation and the natural glow I was sporting!

March 13, 2019

Brighter,smoother and glowing skin. Aveeno mask peel off is the best . It give the kiwis and soy concentration in it. Easy to peel from the skin and show the result to the best. I especially thank chickadvisor of productreview club for giving me this opportunity to try this best product.

WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Not all peel off masks are created equally. This one is top notch! I received the Aveeno Positively Radiant Max Glow Peel Off Mask compliments of Chickadvisor. This one didn't feel crazy tight on my skin when it was drying. And it peeled off like a dream. Nice large pieces. No little flecks to pick at by the sides of my nose. It was amazing. Did I mention that I got my husband to do a make with me? And even with his 5 o'clock shadow it peeled off perfectly. I do suffer from dry skin and this removed the layer of dead skin without being harsh. I was glowing after this mask. Glowing like I did 10 years ago. This really is some serious MAAXGLOW. This is definitely becoming a staple on my shelf. You seriously need to try this!

peel off for clean skin

I received the AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAXGLOW PEEL-OFF MASK for free from the Chick Advisor Product REview Club for my honest feeedback.

I have used this mask about 5 times now.

you don't need too much to get all of the face, just watch out for you eyebrows and hair. It dries fairly quick. After leaving it for about 10 minutes It is so easy to peel off.

The mask feels kind of fresh while its on your face and you don't really notice it it too much so you can do other things while you wait for the 10- 15 minutes to pass.

Peeling off the mask did not hurt, it did tug a bit on my skin but I still found it gentle compared to some other masks. I got some on my baby hairs so i washed that off because i didn't want to rip at my hair.

After you remove it you skin looks and feels very clean and you don't feel tight or dry , just clean and fresh. I followed with the drops and a moisturizer right after.

I really like this mask and will be adding it to my other must have masks

Peels off but...

After receiving this product free from Chick Advisor for reviewing purposes, I would sadly say this products isn't for me. I did not see a difference in my skin. I liked that the mask peeled off because I hate having to wash my face off when I use other face masks. It wasn't a bad mask, just nothing exceptional for me.

Wow I'm sold â˜ș

Well this beautiful green colored peel off mask is wonderful to use,I feel so pampered.It was easy to apply as the tube has a tip you squeeze the tube and it comes out perfect on your face,took 10 minutes to dry and

Worked great

I received this product free to try from Chick Advisor.
    I have used this peel off mask a few times in the last week, and I must say it’s so gentle on your face. It is a very thin consistency, but spreads on the face easily. You don’t need a lot of product to cover your face.
    The tube is large, so you’re definitely getting your money’s worth.
    It was easy to peel off and make my face actually feel more tight after using it.
    I like that there wasn’t much of a scent and that it wasn’t super thick and overbearing like many other peel off masks.
    I would definitely purchase this again, because I know it would last a long time.

March 12, 2019

Refreshing :)

I received this to try for my honest opinion, and I do like this .
    However, when I first tried it I felt a slight tingle so I got nervous thinking that it could be a reaction to the product ..but it was due to the Glycolic acid in the mask ..
    The tingle didn’t last long though.
    It’s a neat green color, and it feels a bit sticky until it dries down, was easy to remove & my face felt exfoliated after:)
    #TryAveenoMAXGLOW #gotitfree

kricha 554
    March 12, 2019

So Satisfying!

Okay so I love how easy this is to use. The mask is slightly sticky to apply, it comes out of the tube as light green but appears fairly clear on the skin. You really only need a thin layer, it dries within the first three minutes or so and feels right on your face while you wait the 15-20 minutes.

Then, the fun part. So I found it so satisfying to peel off, my skin felt cleaner and if you put and even later you can peel off most of the mask in a few pieces. It feels like a small tug on your skin when you peel but is not at all painful to remove which I really appreciated.

I recieved this product free as a part of the Review Club :)