Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask Reviews

Reveal smoother, brighter, glowing skin with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Peel Off Mask. This soap-free, no-rinse exfoliator lifts away dull, tired skin in one swift move using alpha hydroxy acids, soy and kiwi complex. Simply apply, let dry and gently peel off! This product is formulated to be gentle on skin and is paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus éclatante, qui rayonne, grâce au masque pelable Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow MC . Ce soin exfoliant sans rinçage et exempt de savon déloge les cellules de peau terne et fatiguée d’un seul coup à l’aide d’acides alphahydroxylés et d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi. Appliquez, laissez sécher et retirez en douceur! Ce produit est doux pour la peau, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

March 11, 2019

Aveeno Peel Off Mask

I received the Maxglow Peel off mask for free as part of the product review club. I don't usually use peel off masks so this would be a new experience for me. The instructions were simple enough, to put a liberal amount on the face, wait 15-20 minutes and wash off. I want to stop here and say I love Aveeno products so this is a first for me....Firstly using my fingers to apply the mask, it was hard to wash off my hands after and left a weird residue. I saw on some youtube videos people use a brush so maybe this is a good item for aveeno to offer with this product? I thought I had put a liberal amount on my face as there was a good colour green on my face but once the 20 minutes passed and it was time to pull off the mask it was extremely hard to pull off and left my skin red in some spots (maybe my face is too hairy LOL). It also doesn't come off like they show on TV, its very patchy and you have to sort of scratch at the skin to find a piece to start pulling off. Again I am new to peel off masks so maybe it is just my inexperience. I will try again with more product next time before I give up completely. If I have to use more product next time I am a bit concerned because the product is small so I could see it getting used up quickly. However this is probably ok if this is a once a week experience. So although I can say I did not have the best experience, it sure exfoliated the skin!

It Hurt!

I have used peel off masks in the past but this one down right hurt taking it off, especially where I have peach fuzz on my face. The results were clearer and brighter looking skin that was more even-toned but I won't be using it again because I found it quite painful to remove and I think I have a pretty good pain tolerance. But, you know what they say, " no pain, no gain," so maybe it's worth it. I am not sure how to make removal of the mask less painful as I did follow the instructions to a T. If you have a better pain tolerance than me, then go for it. The results are great! I received this product free for testing purposes.

Love this mask!

This is an excellent mask that leaves the skin looking hydrated and supple. It transforms dull and dry skin while exfoliating and leaving the skin smooth and glowing. I love using this before applying my makeup as it provides a nice, smooth, healthy-looking base. I would definitely recommend this mask!

March 10, 2019

This mask is like no other

This mask is truly a dream. I know that a lot of masks out there say they are natural and they help balance your skin tone and rejuvenate it but in the end I never really see a difference. And then I get Aveeno’s mask and I’m just blown away. This is truly all natural and it left my skin feeling sooo soft and so rejuvenated. It gave me that instant glow of life that my skin has been needing in this long winter season. I LIVED trying the mask and I love that’s I can use it more than once! Thank you chick advisor for the free product! I recommended this to all my friends in need of a great product like this one. The smell is sensational and so natural. All the good things! 👏🏻

March 07, 2019

this mask is the most refreshing mask I have ever uses not only refreshing but the most effective mask in very less time I would love to recommend everyone to use this mask.

March 04, 2019

My favourite product!

I received this for free for testing purposes. This is my favourite product out of the 3. I do this mask before I apply my make up. I find that it helps to exfoliate, hydrate and give that radiance. It was very gentle and I was suggest for all skin types. I would make sure to apply liberaly as you want to make sure it peels off.