Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask Reviews

Reveal smoother, brighter, glowing skin with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Peel Off Mask. This soap-free, no-rinse exfoliator lifts away dull, tired skin in one swift move using alpha hydroxy acids, soy and kiwi complex. Simply apply, let dry and gently peel off! This product is formulated to be gentle on skin and is paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus éclatante, qui rayonne, grâce au masque pelable Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow MC . Ce soin exfoliant sans rinçage et exempt de savon déloge les cellules de peau terne et fatiguée d’un seul coup à l’aide d’acides alphahydroxylés et d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi. Appliquez, laissez sécher et retirez en douceur! Ce produit est doux pour la peau, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

My everyday mask

I use this mask every day before applying my makeup, I love that you can control the amount to use. Easy to apply on my skin. After using it, my skin is full of moisture. This mask is definitely different than what I used before, once I apply it, it did not tighten my skin, it was very easy to wipe off.

I love this mask!

My skin need all the masks in the world! I have extremely dry skin with discoloration, but my main concern is the dry skin, and this mask does the perfect job! Some others masks that I’ve tried make my skin dry but not this one, it’s very hydrating and feels like my skin is glowing. I use The infusion drops after and AMAZING!!

Likely

Quand j'ai reçu le produit, je ne savais pas trop à quoi m'attendre, car les masques pellables que j'avais déjà essayés arrachait la peau. En le déposant sur ma peau, j'ai de suite senti la douceur du produit. Aussitôt enlevé, je n'aie pas hésité à réutiliser le produit car ma peau était toujours en place.

Not bad

So this product is very sticky kinda difficult to spread and it dries pretty quick - you definitely have to work fast with it. I was super skeptical about its ability to peel off my face as it dried so fast and every time I apply it, it feels patchy. But to my surprise, it peeled! While I enjoy peel off masks I think I’d choose something else over this one. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion.

Fun

The mask goes on well, but you do have to put it on a little thicker than you think you need in order to be able to properly peel it off. It smells good and was easy to use.

I didn't notice immediate results. I did notice my skin was a little dry immediately after peeling the mask off but that was solved with some moisturizer. Later, i did notice my skin looked better, a little brighter and some dark spots were diminished.

I really enjoyed the mask.

#gotitfree

Masque pelable aveeno glow

Jai essayer le masque pelable de aveeno tres facile dapplication,je lai laisser agir 15 pendant mon bain,une fois sec je lai retirer tres facilement ,jai eu limpression que ma peau etais nettoyer en profondeur! Jai beaucoup aimer!

I really don’t lke it

The first time I tried it, i applied too little product so it was a nightmare to peel off. Couldn’t do it. After that, i applied a big layer and this time, it worked better. But i hated it. I don’t recommend

March 29, 2019

Best peel off mask I've tried!

The aveeno peel off mask I got to try is AMAZING! There are so many things I liked about it so here goes : I loved the easy to use tube, the gel was cool and easy to apply and oh heavenly soft and delicate smelling! I also had the pleasure of peeling it. It dryed super quickly AND was EASY to peel off in big chunks! I will definelty buy this one again!

Great Exfoliator

I love the nice and fruity smell of the face mask. A little goes a long way, leaving a white thin stretch on your face that indicates that it’s time to peel off.
    The first time I used it, I washed it off as I was too scared to peel it off. By the 2nd time, I had summoned enough courage to peel it off, not a bad experience I must say.
    Looking forward to using it again!

Great for price

Used twice weekly. Good basic peel off mask.My skin has been dryer than usual w use but nothing a good moisturizer can’t fix. Used all month twice week.