Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask Reviews

Reveal smoother, brighter, glowing skin with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Peel Off Mask. This soap-free, no-rinse exfoliator lifts away dull, tired skin in one swift move using alpha hydroxy acids, soy and kiwi complex. Simply apply, let dry and gently peel off! This product is formulated to be gentle on skin and is paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus éclatante, qui rayonne, grâce au masque pelable Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow MC . Ce soin exfoliant sans rinçage et exempt de savon déloge les cellules de peau terne et fatiguée d’un seul coup à l’aide d’acides alphahydroxylés et d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi. Appliquez, laissez sécher et retirez en douceur! Ce produit est doux pour la peau, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Messy, but Worth It!

I was selected to review this product for Free from Chickadvisor.

This product was messier than I expected. I followed the directions and used as advised. I let it dry and peel it off. I washed my face afterwards, but I was still finding pieces of the mask in my hairline, and on my skin days later.

The mask however, made my skin feel amazing. It gently exfoliated my skin.
    I will continue to purchase and use this mask regularly.

Super awesome!

This mask is very effective in de lodging dirt and dead skin out of the pores. When I peeled it off, it reminded me of a blackhead pore strip, but for the entire face, I marveled at the remains of it when I peeled it off my face, it was filled with dirt and dead skin. The instant results were comparable to microneedling, my pores were clear. Very effective at clearing pores. I remember last using peel off masks about fifteen years ago and they are so hard to find so I am so glad that aveeno decided to make this product and so glad I was chosen to test this for free. The only caveat (though not a factor in my decision to purchase), is that it was hard to peel it off some sections of my face, and I think the reason is that I did not use enough product.

March 31, 2019

Despite the quality, I'm on the fence.

I absolutely love face masks, peel off face masks to be more specific. So I had high hopes when I tried this mask. Sadly, there are equal amounts of positives and negatives.

The biggest negative was that the liquid wasn't easy to apply and I found it took twice as much to get an even layer.

On the flip side, the formulation is easy to peel off and doesn't leave a residue behind on my skin. So despite the downfalls and the positives, i'm on the fence about if I would buy it again.

3.2/5

March 31, 2019

Not as effective as other peel-off masks

This peel off mask is a soap-free, no-rinse exfoliator that lifts dull and tried skin away. This is probably my least favourite product out of the three I got to try. First, I feel like I had to use a lot of product to form a consistent layer on my face. I used probably around one fifth of the tube for each application, so the tube will give you around 5-6 peels.

I have used it three times so far; once every week. This masks feels like a DIY egg yolk mask. It will become translucent when it dries and you just peel it from the chin to your forehead. If you didn’t apply a thick layer, then you will have trouble peeling it in one piece and might need to wash off what’s remaining. It might take a few tries before knowing how much product to apply to your face.

After peeling the mask off, my skin did feel smooth, but it didn’t last long. This mask is gentle and doesn’t pull out the white and black heads that charcoal masks do. In my opinion, I like the charcoal mask more because it not only exfoliates your skin, but also unclog your pores. So my verdict is I will stick with my charcoal mask.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Improves Skin's Texture

I haven't tried a peel-off mask before, but this one is really simple to use. Put a generous, even layer on your face, let it sit for 15-20 minutes, and peel it off, starting with the edges of your face. It will exfoliate your skin, leaving it soft, smooth, and a more even texture. I used this every other day, and noticed a huge improvement in my skin's texture. I highly recommend this product!

[I got to try this product for free. All opinions are my own.]

Interesting experience

I have not tried a peel-off mask, until I tried Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask. It was quite an experience. I found it relatively easy to apply. After about 15-20 minutes, the mask was completely dry and ready to remove. I tried this product twice. The first attempt was an eye-opener. I applied the product too close to my hairline. While peeling off the mask, some of my hair was pulled out as it was stuck to the mask. If you use this product, be careful not to apply it too close to your hair and/or eyebrows. If it is stuck to your hair, wash the product completely out of your hair. It is certainly better than having your hair pulled out. Aside from that, my face was left feeling soft and smooth. Overall, I don’t really see myself purchasing this product as you only get a few applications from it. Also, it wasn’t that pleasant removing the mask from my face. #freeproduct *I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review*

Peeling Madk!!! Yippeeee!

Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow Peel off face mask is an absolute must! I have a “guilty pleasure” relationship with face masks to begin with, and to get to peel one off that exfoliates is amazing! Being a northern girl, winter is hard on the skin! Having a mask that helps lift away the bla, dull skin to reveal the smooth skin is great. The smell and texture were amazing! #gotitfree

Amazing Peel off Mask

Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel off Max is an amazing product.
    This peel off mask exfoliates and brings back glow to your skin worh AHas, soy and Kiwi.
    It glides and stays put in yout skin, once dry just peel off the mask to reveal glowing exfoliating skin. You will immediately feel the difference.
    If you are looking for a good quality with an affordable price this is a product that I will recommend.
    Will be part of my skin routine.
    Thank you Chick Advisor for the chance to try this amazing product! #tryAveenoMAXGLOW

Nice

I got to try out Aveeno positively radiant maxglow peel off mask for free.
    When I first applied it to my skin I love the fresh pleasant scent! I only applied it to my problem areas (nose, cheeks and chin) that are more prone to breakouts, blackheads and oils and it was effective in pulling out most of the impurities in my skin! I didn’t apply it to my dry areas because I didn’t want it to strip off those sensitive area and was afraid t might hurt like the sleep mask I tried from this line. I was pleasantly surprised with the glow and softness it made my skin feel!

Such a nice mask!

I love peel off masks because theyre so easy to take off! This one gently exfoliates my skin and leaves it looking fresh and radiant! And it smells great!