Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask Reviews

Reveal smoother, brighter, glowing skin with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Peel Off Mask. This soap-free, no-rinse exfoliator lifts away dull, tired skin in one swift move using alpha hydroxy acids, soy and kiwi complex. Simply apply, let dry and gently peel off! This product is formulated to be gentle on skin and is paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus éclatante, qui rayonne, grâce au masque pelable Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow MC . Ce soin exfoliant sans rinçage et exempt de savon déloge les cellules de peau terne et fatiguée d’un seul coup à l’aide d’acides alphahydroxylés et d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi. Appliquez, laissez sécher et retirez en douceur! Ce produit est doux pour la peau, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Refreshing

Perfect for the end of the day when you just need to refresh your skin after wearing makeup all day! Easy to apply, and dries down very quickly! Is a bit difficult to peel off at first yet afterwards come off like a breeze! Definitely recommend! #gotitfree

A fun mask!

I have always loved the feeling of peel off masks. This one not only left my skin feeling soft and clean, but it also smelled fantastic. I am an absolute fan of the scent in this product line. I also loved that I was easily able to peel off the mask in one piece (which is also a challenge for me). Overall, I would definitely recommend it!

March 31, 2019

Peel away the long week.

I used this twice a week. My face needed an overhaul and this was a great product to start with. My skin felt amazing and so fresh for a couple of days after. I'm in love. Will be using this product more often.

3.2/5

Mind your peach fuzz

This product clames to gently exfoliate im assuming because it is "Specially formulated with alpha hydroxy acids" but the con is I felt it just ripped out my peach fuzz, Ouch very painful. this mask is alittle harder to start to peel but did find the mask does come off ALMOST in one piece if you apply a thick even layer however I still felt the need to rinse my face after! I did find my skin to feel very soft after.

Updated On: March 31, 2019

I receved this product free #gotitfree

Decent peel off mask

I received this product for free for review purposes. I typically don’t love peel off masks because they are difficult to remove and irritate my sensitive skin. This one peeled off easily. Any bits that did not peel off came off easily with toner. I did not see noticeable results after the first use, but I will continue to use the mask 1-2 times a week.

I love peel off masks!

I absolutely love the feeling of peel off masks and aveeno's maxglow defiantly gets into your skin well to exfoliate as a mask! The trick with peel off masks is to scrunch your face a little as it will help make the peeling off process easier. It left my face clean, refreshed and tight. No rinsing is required but if you don't like the peel off (not for everyone) it does wash off well.

#gotitfree

March 31, 2019

Peel and reveal a fresh face!

So happy I got to try the Maxglow Aveeno peel off mask for free from ChickAdvisor! The mask smelled amazing and felt really neat as it dried and began to tighten on my face. I must admit it was a little painful to pull it off (maybe I left it too long) but the results were worth it. It really did seem like it lifted all the dullness away with it, leaving smooth and fresh skin behind. My face was a little red afterwards but that cleared quickly. I would recommend only using this once a week or so for those with sensitive or delicate skin but still recommend everyone try it!

March 31, 2019

Though of the three products I had the chance to test this is my least favorite, it is still a pretty good product. The product smells fresh and leaves the skin very soft to the touch after removal. The downside is that you have to use quite a bit of the product to get a smooth surface also it is almost impossible not to catch hairs in it, which makes it partly a bit unpleasant to remove. I am undecided if I would buy it again. I will try it some more to see if the advantages outweigh the issues.

Adoré

OMG j’ai adoré ce produit.je l’ai déjà utilisé quelques fois et je dois dire que j’ai bien aimé. Le masque s’en’wve bien et laisse une sensation de nettoyage en profondeur.

Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask

Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask is a great way to nurture your skin to leave it with a soft dewy glow, and feeling clean and fresh. It does not dry out your skin like other face masks, and it is a lot of fun to peel off the mask when done. It removes dirt, irritants and old dry skin to leave you with a fresh glowing youthful face.