Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask Reviews

Reveal smoother, brighter, glowing skin with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Peel Off Mask. This soap-free, no-rinse exfoliator lifts away dull, tired skin in one swift move using alpha hydroxy acids, soy and kiwi complex. Simply apply, let dry and gently peel off! This product is formulated to be gentle on skin and is paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus éclatante, qui rayonne, grâce au masque pelable Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow MC . Ce soin exfoliant sans rinçage et exempt de savon déloge les cellules de peau terne et fatiguée d’un seul coup à l’aide d’acides alphahydroxylés et d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi. Appliquez, laissez sécher et retirez en douceur! Ce produit est doux pour la peau, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 07, 2019

Good mask

I received a free product for my review.
    The first thing that I liked about Aveeno positively radiant maxglow peel off mask is that its really easy to use. I applied an even layer on my face and left it on for 20 minutes. It removes so easily, just peeling if off after 20 minutes. My skin felt more smooth and was glowing after using it. I am really happy with the results. Moreover, it didn't cause any irritation on my face, paraben free and made my face look even better.

3.2/5

Fun to use

Masks are such a fun thing to use and this one smelled nice and left my skin feeling great. I like that you can get a lot of uses out of the package too so it makes for a nice value product.

I was sent this as part of the Chickadvisor product review club for review.

great mask

I am glad that I can try it for free. It's a fast treatment which makes the skin soft and shine again. I would recommend it to those who need an immediate treatment.

I like it a lot

This is a really nice product. It makes my skin feel very soft and healthy. I would highly recommend this product, I will definitely be purchasing it in the future.

Quick and easy

I received this product for free to try and review.
    I like that this mask is easy to use and doesn't take up much time. It peels off easily too and did a great job of making my skin feel fresh and clean.

1.7/5

Ouch

I got this product for free to give my honest opinion. I was super excited to try this peel off mask but was immediately disappointed. It is a bit difficult to apply an ever layer and it’s duper sticky and hard to spread. Once it dries and you start to peel it off, it’s extremely painful like ripping a really sticky band aid off. Once I was finally done I was so relieved but I was wincing in pain the whole time.

April 05, 2019

Good option for post-retinol flaking

I think these peel-off masks are a fun skincare product that help with flaky skin. I definitely don't find it to be gentle in the slightest - the tugging and pulling is very intense on my sensitive skin! That being said, it isn't irritating, per se, and it does serve its purpose. Just make sure to avoid the brows and hairline, and you'll be good.

Updated On: April 05, 2019

#GotItFree via the ChickAdvisor Review Club

It works!

I received this product for free from Chick Advisor.

I alternated between using this mask and the overnight mask, and used the drops everyday. I will be honest that I preferred the other mask but that's only because it's more low maintenance than this one. If you have textured skin, want some exfoliation and like peel off masks (and I do), then you'll like this one.

I did feel like my skin looked brighter when using any and all three of the products. While I would buy the other one first, I'd still certainly use this one again as well.

2.3/5

Not for sensitive skin

I received this product for free to try out. I didn't like the way it spreaded on my skin but the worst part is after, when you want to remove it from your face, it really hurts and if you have sensitive skin like me, your face will be red.

Glow or No Glow, This Mask Tightened My Skin

The Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask was easy to use and so easy to remove. It's the first peel-off mask that I've used that peeled off in one piece. I have combination skin with an oily T-zone; this mask helped to rebalance my skin and made my pores less noticeable. My face felt great after using the mask. While I couldn't tell if I was more radiant, I felt that way because my skin felt wonderful. Thanks Aveeno, and thanks to ChickAdvisor for sharing this product with me as part of their Product Review Club!