Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Serum & Primer Reviews
#3 in Serums

Create a glowing, smooth canvas for makeup with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Serum and Primer. This hydrating facial serum is designed to illuminate and prime skin for makeup in one simple step. The multi-tasking face primer and serum features a two-phase formula that’s lightweight and fast absorbing, which allows for easy layering. Use as the final step of your skin care routine or as a primer before applying makeup.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • The hydrating facial primer & serum is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores

Créez un teint radieux et lisse pour le maquillage grâce au Sérum + Base Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage illumine le teint et prépare la peau pour le maquillage en une étape simple. Ce soin multifonctions est doté d’une formule biphasée légère comme l’eau qui s’absorbe rapidement, pour faciliter l’application d’autres produits. Utilisez-le à l’étape finale de votre routine de soins du visage ou avant le maquillage, comme base.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates, et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).

Nice primer

#gotthisfree
    Now this primer is good - I am big about using primers before foundation etc. And this one feels lightweight and moisturizing and my makeup stayed put !
    The price is good and I will be buying this again .

J'adore!

Encore une fois les produits Aveeno ne me déçoivent pas du tout! Ce sérum+primer rend ma peau éblouissante surtout durant cet hiver où j'ai commencé à avoir la peau très sèche surtout autour du nez. Avec ce produit ma peau devient très smooth parfait pour l'application du fond de teint. J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement mais c'est sûr que je vais le racheter pour l'hiver prochain. C'est rendu un indispensable pour ma routine du temps froid! (Aucun filtre utilisé sur la photo et j'ai une peau sujette à l'acné)

Love it

This is my first time using a serum and primer before applying my makeup. I honestly thought it would make my skin feel oily and my makeup wouldn't apply properly. I was wrong, it is so lightweight and doesn't make my skin feel oily at all. My makeup applied easily over it and it kept my skin moisturized the entire time my makeup was on. Thank you Aveeno and Chick Advisor for this opportunity to try this product for free.

Amazing!

I cannot rave about this product enough! I use the maxglow cleanser first, a moisturizer, and I finish with the serum/primer. My face feels soft and smooth all day long, and it looks great.

With dry, flaky skin, finding an effective product is hard, but I think I've found my answer with the maxglow collection. My only issue is that there is no moisturizer to go with this. I use the aveeno positively radiant moisturizer, but I would love to have them come out with a maxglow moisturizer.

Glowing Review!

I'm surprised with this product! When I added a few drops into the palm of my hand it almost had a slight shimmer to it. The product was hydrating and not oily like I had expected it to be given it needed a good shake before using to combine the liquids in the bottle (a little separation). This serum absorbed quickly, left my skin feeling fresh and clean, and did create a good base/primer pre-makeup in the mornings. I loved it the best at night to end my normal skincare routine. I wasn't sure what to expect with this but I'm happy with the results!

The scent was also very calming and light. Subtle and gentle on my skin in these drying Winter months.

Very soft!

I really like the texture of the product, it’s very soft and applies so smooth! The smell is great too! The only comment I have is that I wish I could apply it with a cotton swab.

Unfortunatelly for me this brand is not cruelty free so I won’t purchase is for myself!

March 19, 2019

Amazing product for dry skin

I was really excited to try new products from Aveeno. At first, I was a little bit worried when I received this serum because it contains the fragrance (parfum). However, I have used it over the last several days, and it hasn't clogged my pores, which is one of its advantages. It is great for areas on the face that are very dry, and you can use it before applying your make-up. I would recommend it to anyone who has sensitive and dry skin. Moreover, the company might consider adding a pump to the product for the convenience of its customers.

#gotitfree
    #tryAveenoMaxGlow

awsome products

I have tried max glow and it was good even tho it goes on kinda greasy but it leaves your face soft and glowing nicely very easy to use I would recommend to ladies that wear makeup as the serum+base works wonders under your cover up. The gel cleanser takes away flaws but it takes a couple times but is wonderful a total must have ladies so I hope you get to enjoy

March 19, 2019

Feels very fresh on your face, smells amazing!

I am a fan of the Aveeno Maxglow serum+primer! It’s actually a pretty cool product, you shake it up to mix the layers of oil and liquid and then you simply pat a few drops onto your face. Super easy to add to your skincare routine. I tried it both before bed and before putting make up on and it is wonderful either way. At night time I put on a little more for that extra boost at night, and less product when it goes under your makeup because if you put too much on it makes your face feel pretty oily until it all soaks in. When used under your makeup, it really makes your foundation go a lot farther and go on very smoothly. The smell is super fresh, on the sweet fruity side it’s really pretty smelling. I love it. It’s a nice size bottle too just to slip into your overnight bag and take with you when you travel. I was one of the lucky ones to test this product for free in return for a review and I’m glad I got chosen, it’s a new favorite for sure!

March 18, 2019

Un miracle

Meilleur produit tout en un. Pour les peau mixte surtout c’est THE solution! Il hydrate la peau la nettoie et SURTOUT il élimine les boutons. La peau est tellement douce et brillante une foi le serum/base appliqué. Je le recommande x1000

#Cadeau