Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Serum & Primer Reviews
#3 in Serums

Create a glowing, smooth canvas for makeup with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Serum and Primer. This hydrating facial serum is designed to illuminate and prime skin for makeup in one simple step. The multi-tasking face primer and serum features a two-phase formula that’s lightweight and fast absorbing, which allows for easy layering. Use as the final step of your skin care routine or as a primer before applying makeup.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • The hydrating facial primer & serum is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores

Créez un teint radieux et lisse pour le maquillage grâce au Sérum + Base Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage illumine le teint et prépare la peau pour le maquillage en une étape simple. Ce soin multifonctions est doté d’une formule biphasée légère comme l’eau qui s’absorbe rapidement, pour faciliter l’application d’autres produits. Utilisez-le à l’étape finale de votre routine de soins du visage ou avant le maquillage, comme base.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates, et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).

March 22, 2019

Never thought that this product would work for oily skin!

I was hesitant to use this product as a primer because I have very oily skin and this contains oil! But I couldn’t say that it doesn’t work for me unless I tried it. After using it a bunch of times I can say that this product does not increase the amount of oil that my skin naturally produces. This could be because this product is very thin and fast absorbing which doesn’t sit on top of the skin. It instantly plumps the skin and makes blending foundation on top a dream because it glides on and looks super smooth! The product itself smells heavenly and It gives you the feeling that you are using something of high quality. This product was complimentary for my honest review by ChickAdvisor!

March 22, 2019

Just might be my new 'Go To' primer!

I received this as part of the ChickAdvisor review club, and can say I was quite shocked with how much I truly like it!
    As soon as I saw the oil/serum combination, I was immediately skeptical as every formula I've ever used containing an oil like that, has never worked for me (just sits on my face, doesn't absorb and makes applying makeup a nightmare)
    This one is different! Shake vigorously to mix the 2, and when applied, it will feel light, but also a bit slick - DONT BE ALARMED! This absorbs to provide an amazing canvas for makeup application.
    I never thought in a million years I would switch back to a primer like this, but can honestly say that I've been surprised, and in the best way possible!
    The scent is much lighter than the cleanser, but still very pleasant and refreshing.

March 21, 2019

Great addition to your skincare routine

As a long time lover and user of Aveeno, I have never consistently used a serum or primer in my daily routine, nor one from Aveeno. It was a very pleasant surprise to see such changes in my skin after a few days of use. Although its a light oily feeling, which at first i thought I wasnt a huge fan of, I realized my skin was drinking it up because it probably needed the moisture. Its been a long, dry winter and my face was dull and uneven and terrible. My skin now feels much softer and really does look more radiant. I feel more confident without makeup after these results. It also has a light and pleasant smell of all Aveeno products and I think its a must have for your skincare regime in winter. Thank you for the free product and opening my eyes to the greatness and need of using a serum more often. I use it in combination with the gel cleanser and a light moisturizer and im loving the results!

Great !

I love love love the feeling this gives my skin . Can be used differently for difrent needs and I like that ... it has a very plesent smell and absorbs fast into skin . I am definitely a fan . Love using it before I put on makeup.

Multi-use product

The max glow serum and primer worked well for my dry skin. It leaves my skin hydrated enough but not too much especially just before putting on makeup. It is also great as serum before bed under my night cream. The only reason for not giving full points is the price. I find it a little expensive for an Aveeno product. Otherwise A+

Would use all the time.

I really like this for before I apply makeup. Im getting older and my skin seems so much younger after using this . leaves a fresh healthy base to start your routine.

Great product

I have been using this product for a few days and it is amazing. It really does make your face shine in a natural way . it smells very nice. From looking at the bottle the way the oil is almost seperated from the rest of the liquid i was kind of worried it would make my face really oily but it didnt it was really smooth and soft and my face looked beautiful i cannot wait to try it with makeup next. Aveeno products are great for anyone with skin problem i highly recomend this product. It is abit expensive from what i saw at the store today but you only need a few drops so the bottle will last a while. Another thing that sold me on this product is once you remove the lid the product dispenser only allowes a couple of drops at a time. Which makes it so much nicer.it also the nice refreshed look i got seem to have stayed for atleast a day which other only last an hour or too. I am defenitly satisfied.

March 21, 2019

Great smell, but left feeling greasy

I received this product for free as part of the Product Review Club and was very excited to try after reading great reviews! After using it for a week, I was a little disappointed. While it made my skin glow, I found by the end of the day, it made my skin look a little too oily, especially on my forehead. This may not be as big of an issue in the dead of winter as I found the product helped seal in my moisturizer and kept me feeling hydrated all day. I do not normally wear foundation and used the product at the end of my skincare routine (cleansing, toning, moisturizing, and Aveeno MaxGlow Serum + Primer). I will certainly try it on a more heavy makeup day to see if I get the same results. The product had great packaging and allowed you to dispense an appropriate amount with little/no waste. I also really liked the smell!

Not bad

I recieved this product for review for free. How to use, must shake bottle well, I applied with fingers & patted on clean skin. I used this serum/primer on its own without makeup - made my skin soft & a natural glow. I also tried it before applying my makeup didn't feel it did very much with keeping my makeup smooth or lasting long. I liked the scent of this product. Would use this as a serum for my skincare routine but not used a primer. I have combo skin

March 21, 2019

Keep my face moisturized and ready for the day.

Aveeno Positively Radiant MAXGLOW Serum & Primer is good. It keeps my face moisturized and feeling smooth before apply my make-up.

You have to shake well to use it cause it is '2 phases' if you don't mix them. And the bottle design is kinda bad, everytime I pour it, it would spill. I hope there is a better bottle dispensing design.