Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Serum & Primer Reviews
#4 in Serums

Create a glowing, smooth canvas for makeup with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Serum and Primer. This hydrating facial serum is designed to illuminate and prime skin for makeup in one simple step. The multi-tasking face primer and serum features a two-phase formula that’s lightweight and fast absorbing, which allows for easy layering. Use as the final step of your skin care routine or as a primer before applying makeup.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • The hydrating facial primer & serum is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores

Créez un teint radieux et lisse pour le maquillage grâce au Sérum + Base Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage illumine le teint et prépare la peau pour le maquillage en une étape simple. Ce soin multifonctions est doté d’une formule biphasée légère comme l’eau qui s’absorbe rapidement, pour faciliter l’application d’autres produits. Utilisez-le à l’étape finale de votre routine de soins du visage ou avant le maquillage, comme base.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates, et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).

Un miracle

Meilleur produit tout en un. Pour les peau mixte surtout c’est THE solution! Il hydrate la peau la nettoie et SURTOUT il élimine les boutons. La peau est tellement douce et brillante une foi le serum/base appliqué. Je le recommande x1000

#Cadeau

March 18, 2019

Bon pour la peau , facile d'utilisation

Excellent produit ! fait une peau douce et radieuse . Usage quotidien recommandé et favorisé . Petit format mais pratique pour apporter en vacances ! Je recommande tout à fait ! :)

Saskatchewan, Canada

Not for Combination Skin IMO

I was so excited to try this new line by Aveeno. The packaging, colour and scent is all so lovely. I was disappointed, though when I tried this product as a primer. I do have a very oily t-zone and there is no way I could use this under make up and not look really greasy. I did use it after bathing as a serum, and did enjoy the glow, but had to wash it off prior to leaving the house. I can see this being a great product for those with drier skin, therefore I still rated at 3 stars.

Great all in one

Aveeno positively radiant maxglow serum and primer in now part of my daily routine. It saves me time while providing me with everything I need to start off my day. It keeps my skin moisturized through out the day far into the night . I highly recommend. #gotitfree#chickadvisor

Dewy skin!

I have to say I am impressed with this serum and primer in one. I thought it would make my skin look oily but it didn’t . I looked fresh and dewy and didn’t melt my makeup. No irritation and great stuff in it for your skin.

2 in 1 !!!

Love having this as part of my morning routine! This is a serum and primer in one. I like that this is not silicone based. Provides my face with a glowy and moisturized canvas for make up!

Feel young again

Really love this under my make up as a primer. I do not where alot of make up so it works just wonders for me. I totally recommend this product to every woman.

Saskatchewan, Canada

This makes my face supwe glow

I usually don’t like the dewy look but this product is amazing it not only makes my skin look like it’s glowing. And I mean glowing not greasy. But it also primes my skin underneath my makeup and makes it last longer. I do find that when I shake it like it directs that when I open it, it tends to almost pour out like the seal isn’t right on the bottle. That’s the only negative

Updated On: March 18, 2019

Also forgot to add I received this product free to review.

March 18, 2019

Another winning item for Aveeno!

#Gotitfree but loved it and will be sure to purchase it again and again in the future!

My face smells great with this serum/primer which also seems to make skin happy. Uneven skin blurs into younger looking smooth skin like I had 20 years ago! And it's only been a week so who knows what will happen in the next month of use.

I would have preferred a different applicator then the one on the bottle but the hole is small enough to reduce risk of spillage and does the job. I just would have preferred a little more control on the volume I am taking out of the bottle such as a eye dropper or squeeze bottle.

Give this a try... it's sure to impress!

Agréable surprise

C’est la première fois que j’utilise un sérum et base à la fois il prépare vraiment très bien la peau pour le maquillage et il donne une peau hydratée incroyablement douce!Une très belle combinaison qui m’a énormément plus!