Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Serum & Primer Reviews
#4 in Serums

Create a glowing, smooth canvas for makeup with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Serum and Primer. This hydrating facial serum is designed to illuminate and prime skin for makeup in one simple step. The multi-tasking face primer and serum features a two-phase formula that’s lightweight and fast absorbing, which allows for easy layering. Use as the final step of your skin care routine or as a primer before applying makeup.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • The hydrating facial primer & serum is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores

Créez un teint radieux et lisse pour le maquillage grâce au Sérum + Base Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage illumine le teint et prépare la peau pour le maquillage en une étape simple. Ce soin multifonctions est doté d’une formule biphasée légère comme l’eau qui s’absorbe rapidement, pour faciliter l’application d’autres produits. Utilisez-le à l’étape finale de votre routine de soins du visage ou avant le maquillage, comme base.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates, et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).

March 20, 2019

effet WOW

Je suis surprise de ce produit. Il s'agit dune bonne base avant le maquillage. Il protège ma peau et lui donne une teinte merveilleuse. Odeur et texture legerte, j'adore!

March 20, 2019

Not my thing but its ok!

Got this product free to try and review max glow serum/primer.It is an oily type concoctionand unlike a primer I have ever tried.I like it as a serum but not a primer.It just is not a product I would use.Sorry.But thanks for the box and I appreciate it.I tried it and it looks kinda sttange through the bottle.Like balls of peas or snot.Not appetizing.
    #gotitfree @aveenoca @aveenocanada @chickadvisor #aveeno #tryaveenomaxglow @loramarshall77

A two for one

Smells good and left face feeling so soft. I used it more at night after my night time regime and isn't feel oily in the morning or left any stains on my pillow case. I used it more as a serum then a primer mostly cause I dont use primer but thought its neat it can be used as both.

Amazing

A serum and primer in 1. I couldn't believe it until I tried it. Thanks to a wonderful program I am apart of I received these to try out in exchange for my thoughts.
    I used this product as step 2 of my routine. I first started off with Aveenos positively radiant max glow micellar gel cleanser. This was definitely the cherry on the cake. You only need a very small amount to cover your entire face. It has a very light and cooling feeling. The smell is very mild yet refreshing. It dries perfectly to give the texture you need to apply your foundation. I can definitely see an improvement in my completion. My skin feels really soft. I think it's also helped my dark under eyes. 👌

1.5/5

Okay but sticky

Great primer, but stays sticky. the instructions say "shake before use", and the bottle lid fills up with product that spills everywhere when you try to get your 3-4 drops out.

1.5/5

Texture wasn't for me

Was super excited to receive this as a free sample from Chick Advisor. Packaging is very pretty but a bit odd, as it is designed to dispense drops slowly. Instructions for use include shaking prior to application, as the product tends to separate, so more time was spent doing that. Unfortunately my skin was slightly irritated and it was not as moisturizing as expected for a serum/primer.

Great

The serum+primer creates a great pallet for makeup application. The product is light and does not leave an oily finish. It also has that wonderful Aveeno scent! Used with the infusion drops, it has created a softer and brighter pallet for my makeup application.

March 19, 2019

I received Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow Serum & Primer for free to try it out. I like that this product is hypoallergenic,
    non-comedogenic, paraben-free and phthalate-free. I hoped it would work perfect for my combination skin but unfortunately I was disappointed. My face was too shiny and oily after one application of this primer. I am not sure I am going to buy it in future. There are other primers which work better for my skin.

Great or my dry skin

I loved this product a serum and primer its amazing! It's not super pore filling but it doesn't claim to be so that's fine I always use 2 primers anyways lol oops It is hydrating which is great my skin feels fresh and soft after applying this product, my makeup goes over it very easily I would definitely recommend this and It will be a repurchase for me.

Loved this!

Tried this product for free through Chickadvisor and I'm happy I did. Have never tried a serum + Primer product before and I'm definitely a big fan. Easy to apply and the texture is just right and not too thick. Helped my makeup stay on longer and apply nicer. I always like to also use a serum with my routine, so that was an added bonus. Will buy this from now on. Price is also reasonable