Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Serum & Primer Reviews
#3 in Serums

Create a glowing, smooth canvas for makeup with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Serum and Primer. This hydrating facial serum is designed to illuminate and prime skin for makeup in one simple step. The multi-tasking face primer and serum features a two-phase formula that’s lightweight and fast absorbing, which allows for easy layering. Use as the final step of your skin care routine or as a primer before applying makeup.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • The hydrating facial primer & serum is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores

Créez un teint radieux et lisse pour le maquillage grâce au Sérum + Base Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage illumine le teint et prépare la peau pour le maquillage en une étape simple. Ce soin multifonctions est doté d’une formule biphasée légère comme l’eau qui s’absorbe rapidement, pour faciliter l’application d’autres produits. Utilisez-le à l’étape finale de votre routine de soins du visage ou avant le maquillage, comme base.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates, et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).

Très bon produit

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAXGLOW SERUM & PRIMER en creme gratuitement par ChickAdvisor.

Il laisse la peau d'une douceur incroyable. C'est la dernière étape avant le maquillage alors j'avais peur que cela laisse une sensation collante mais non. Il pénètre rapidement dans la peau. Il sent super bon

Great product

J'ai recu ce produit de Chickadvisor: AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAXGLOW SERUM & PRIMER pour le tester. j'ai adoré l'expérience de recevoir des produits a tester a la maison. Ca fait 2 semaines que je l'ai recu et que j'utilise au quotidien. L'odeur est tellement bonne et l'effet est quasi instantané. C'est une excellente base pour le maquillage aussi. N'oublier pas de mettre un fdt ou une creme avec un indice de protection solaire.

March 24, 2019

Makes my makeup glide on!

I had the chance to try out Aveeno's Positively Radiant Maxglow Serum & Primer for free thanks to ChickAdvisor. It felt very hydrating on my face without being greasy and oily. It made my makeup apply very smoothly and evenly. I recommend incorporating this serum/primer into your skincare routine!

Amazing!

I received this product for free to try and I like it. Aside from, it is Paraben free, Phthalate free, Hypoallergenic and Non-comedogenic. I love how it does for my skin. It has a water-like consistency and it smells so good. It feels lightweight, fast absorbing, not greasy or sticky when you apply it on your skin. I love using the product as a primer before applying my makeup in the morning because it gives me a nice finishing glow. I love this product, it is worth buying for and would definitely recommend it to my friends.

March 24, 2019

MaxGlow is the way to Go!

Thanks a million @chickadvisor and @aveenocanada for introducing me to Positively Radiant MaxGlow. This serum + primer is fabulous!
    It's really unique formula must be shaken before use, as it separates into layers. I was a bit worried that it would be a bother to apply, however, the glass bottle dispenses just enough each time. And it smells so good too!
    I think I am in love!! (I received this product for free).
    Thank you!

March 24, 2019

So soft, so radiant, so beautiful!

I absolutely love what this product does for my skin!!
    I received the MaxGlow Serum and Primer for free to try and I will continue to use it!
    I typically use it prior to putting on my everyday face lotion and it honestly leaves such a beautiful glow to my skin that last all day without clogging my pores or looking oily.
    The smell is so fresh and clean without being overwhelming.
    It keeps my skin from getting broken out or oily which I find with a lot of primers. I have shared this product with family since I'm so thrilled with it.

Great under makeup

I received this product to try and I was very happy with the product. It did exactly what it was supposed to do. I have uneven skin and when applied this serum and primer, it smooth the look of my skin texture and went well under my makeup. I would keep using again.

Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow 2-in-1Serum &Primer;

I received this product free of cost for a review and I'm grateful to ChickAdvisor for letting me try it as I have never used Aveeno facial products before.
    I wasn't even aware that serum and primer could be combined in one product. Both serum and primer are a part of my skin routine.
    It comes in very convenient packaging and has two parts to it, the oily one and the liquid one. You have to make sure you shake the bottle to activate the product before the use, then turn it upside down and release a few drops of the product. Then spread the liquid between your palms and gently tap into your face. I would prefer a pump but this packaging is good enough. It has a nice fresh scent to it, I found it a bit strong, though.
    The product has a very nice and relatively light texture and easily spreads and absorbs into the skin and feels very nice due to the fact that it contains few different oils such as macadamia, sunflower, and jojoba. It also contains kiwi and soya that promote moisture and even tone. I would say the product does what it promises to do in terms of evening and moisturizing. As this product is intended to be both serum and primer it has to be applied on your moisturizer to prepare your skin for make-up. I do think it softens your skin but it feels a bit too light for a serum. I received my product just a week ago so I'm not sure if I had enough time to see the results. Speaking about its functioning as a primer I would say I am not convinced it can be one due to its oily texture. Because this product contains oils I think it is great as a night moisturizer. Even though it absorbs into your skin relatively fast you still need to wait for a bit before you could go to the next step. Skin does feel very soft and supple but I'm not sure this product primes it for make-up application as promised. I wouldn't use it as a primer.
    As for the glow, I think I need more time to be able to determine if it makes my skin glow, but I'm not too worried about this part.
    I think its a great value product given that it contains a bunch of natural ingredients, is paraben-free and hypoallergenic. Also, its a very gentle which I love.
    I take my skin routine seriously and therefore always sample different products. I think important because it allows to customize your skin routine. For this reason, I definitely recommend this product to my family and friends. It has a number of benefits and might work perfectly for others.

March 23, 2019

Éclat merveilleux

Redonne un teint de jour a la peau et permet d'illuminer le visage est vraiment incroyable . Je ne pensais jamais adorer comme ça ce produit ! Vraiment surprise . Aussi sent très bon

March 23, 2019

Get Glowing!

I was suprised how effective this serum/primer is on my skin. I worried that a serum would be too moisturizing and would cause me to breakout but that didn't happen. What did happen is my skin looked younger, brighter and felt so soft. I've used this serum on it's own and under makeup. I love how my fine lines seem to disappear (and haven't reappeared yet!). I've made this part of my daily routine and I love it.