Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Serum & Primer Reviews
#4 in Serums

Create a glowing, smooth canvas for makeup with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Serum and Primer. This hydrating facial serum is designed to illuminate and prime skin for makeup in one simple step. The multi-tasking face primer and serum features a two-phase formula that’s lightweight and fast absorbing, which allows for easy layering. Use as the final step of your skin care routine or as a primer before applying makeup.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • The hydrating facial primer & serum is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores

Créez un teint radieux et lisse pour le maquillage grâce au Sérum + Base Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage illumine le teint et prépare la peau pour le maquillage en une étape simple. Ce soin multifonctions est doté d’une formule biphasée légère comme l’eau qui s’absorbe rapidement, pour faciliter l’application d’autres produits. Utilisez-le à l’étape finale de votre routine de soins du visage ou avant le maquillage, comme base.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates, et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).

March 24, 2019

Radiant Skin - Just a Step Away!

I was fortunate to be able to try the Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow Serum + Primer through the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club program. This product is perfect for both a morning and an evening skincare routine. The packaging opens with ease but the bottle system is a little messy to use. The usage directions were easy to follow. The Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow Serum + Primer is lightweight and absorbs into skin fast - making it look and feel radiant. Plus, it has a pleasant scent!

great product

Love using this product for my skin.
    It absorbs well and really quickly and leaves my skin with a positive glow afterwards
    my skin also feels smooth throughout the day
    this product is also gentle on my skin!

California, United States

Works great as an overall serum

I received this product for free as part of the Chickadvisor review panel in return for my honest opinion.
    As this is a combination serum and primer, my expectation is for it to do both jobs. In reality though, I think it works way better as a serum than as a primer.
    Before applying the product you need to shake it well in order to mix the two parts together. It is a very light serum and absorbs easily into the skin.
    I find it leaves my skin soft and dewey feeling. In terms of the primer functionality, I don't think this product works as well. It didn't do a very good job of helping my foundation stay matte throughout the day.
    Regardless, I still think this is a great product to use as a serum due to its quality and affordable price point.

Très bon produit

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAXGLOW SERUM & PRIMER en creme gratuitement par ChickAdvisor.

Il laisse la peau d'une douceur incroyable. C'est la dernière étape avant le maquillage alors j'avais peur que cela laisse une sensation collante mais non. Il pénètre rapidement dans la peau. Il sent super bon

Great product

J'ai recu ce produit de Chickadvisor: AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAXGLOW SERUM & PRIMER pour le tester. j'ai adoré l'expérience de recevoir des produits a tester a la maison. Ca fait 2 semaines que je l'ai recu et que j'utilise au quotidien. L'odeur est tellement bonne et l'effet est quasi instantané. C'est une excellente base pour le maquillage aussi. N'oublier pas de mettre un fdt ou une creme avec un indice de protection solaire.

March 24, 2019

Makes my makeup glide on!

I had the chance to try out Aveeno's Positively Radiant Maxglow Serum & Primer for free thanks to ChickAdvisor. It felt very hydrating on my face without being greasy and oily. It made my makeup apply very smoothly and evenly. I recommend incorporating this serum/primer into your skincare routine!

Amazing!

I received this product for free to try and I like it. Aside from, it is Paraben free, Phthalate free, Hypoallergenic and Non-comedogenic. I love how it does for my skin. It has a water-like consistency and it smells so good. It feels lightweight, fast absorbing, not greasy or sticky when you apply it on your skin. I love using the product as a primer before applying my makeup in the morning because it gives me a nice finishing glow. I love this product, it is worth buying for and would definitely recommend it to my friends.

March 24, 2019

MaxGlow is the way to Go!

Thanks a million @chickadvisor and @aveenocanada for introducing me to Positively Radiant MaxGlow. This serum + primer is fabulous!
    It's really unique formula must be shaken before use, as it separates into layers. I was a bit worried that it would be a bother to apply, however, the glass bottle dispenses just enough each time. And it smells so good too!
    I think I am in love!! (I received this product for free).
    Thank you!

March 24, 2019

So soft, so radiant, so beautiful!

I absolutely love what this product does for my skin!!
    I received the MaxGlow Serum and Primer for free to try and I will continue to use it!
    I typically use it prior to putting on my everyday face lotion and it honestly leaves such a beautiful glow to my skin that last all day without clogging my pores or looking oily.
    The smell is so fresh and clean without being overwhelming.
    It keeps my skin from getting broken out or oily which I find with a lot of primers. I have shared this product with family since I'm so thrilled with it.

Great under makeup

I received this product to try and I was very happy with the product. It did exactly what it was supposed to do. I have uneven skin and when applied this serum and primer, it smooth the look of my skin texture and went well under my makeup. I would keep using again.