Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Serum & Primer Reviews
#3 in Serums

Create a glowing, smooth canvas for makeup with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Serum and Primer. This hydrating facial serum is designed to illuminate and prime skin for makeup in one simple step. The multi-tasking face primer and serum features a two-phase formula that’s lightweight and fast absorbing, which allows for easy layering. Use as the final step of your skin care routine or as a primer before applying makeup.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • The hydrating facial primer & serum is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores

Créez un teint radieux et lisse pour le maquillage grâce au Sérum + Base Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage illumine le teint et prépare la peau pour le maquillage en une étape simple. Ce soin multifonctions est doté d’une formule biphasée légère comme l’eau qui s’absorbe rapidement, pour faciliter l’application d’autres produits. Utilisez-le à l’étape finale de votre routine de soins du visage ou avant le maquillage, comme base.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates, et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).

March 25, 2019

Where have you been all my life!!!

I have been in search for a primer that would help my foundation looks amazing. My skin is dry and no matter what kind of foundation or primer I used it would stick to dry patches. For the first time ever a primer has worked for me. Love this stuff!!! It’s a makeup dream

Love this product

I received this product as a free trial review product. After shaking the bottle, I applied the the serum to my face. It felt a bit oily to start but was quickly absorbed into my skin. It gave my skin a really soft texture. It also had a fresh hint of kiwi scent which I liked a lot. The bottle could have a different opening to dispense the serum better.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Makes your skin glow

I received a bottle of Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow Serum & Primer for free in exchange for my honest review.

I added this serum and primer to my normal routine, which includes Aveeno Positively Radiant cleanser and SPF 30 Moisturizer.

After cleansing my face and using my moisturizer, I patted a few drops of the serum and primer on my face. It left my skin feeling a little oily at first, but it did sink in after a few minutes.

This serum and primer has a nice light scent and my face felt smoother and had a lovely natural glow.

This Serum+Primer Works!

When i first got this one from Chickadvisor for testing purposes i didn't really think that i would like it because it's different from all other primers i've ever used being that it's oily looking. But i actually was shocked!! I love this!! i don't use primer or serum too often but i am a daily user now! I just use a tiny bit all over my face and it sinks right in and evens out my skin and makes it glow soo good!! My face is refreshed and i actually don't apply lotion anymore because i feel like this hydrates my face enough. It smells great to! I hadn't told anyone that i was using it and my friend actually commented on my skin the other day and asked what i was doing or using. Before i started using it i felt like this year i had pretty bad dry spots and this product has seemed to help with that so much and my greasy spots are not so greasy anymore either.

Great product

I have loved this product. I have dry skin. I love this BUT when I shake to activate then open the lid a lot of product runs down the sides and is wasted.It was smooth, and absorbed well, and it wasn't greasy or oily. And it was gentle and non-irritating on my skin. As I was putting my foundation on.

March 25, 2019

Aveeno positively radiant...le nom dit tout!

J'étais sceptique en voyant la bouteille et la texture très liquide mais c'est un produit vraiment efficace. Il laisse mon teint très lumineux mais sans effets collant ou trop brillant. Le seul point négatif est que la bouteille a tendance à couler quelque peu. Mais c'est un must dans ma trousse de maquillage!

3.2/5

Strange concept

I got this product to review from the chick advisor product review club.

This has two layers you have to shake together. One to use as a serum and one as a primer. You're supposed to use your fingers to apply

I find the concept strange because I have things like moisturizer that go on between my serum and primer. Also it's so liquidy that fingers aren't the best to apply it

I like the quality but maybe not the concept.

Add a Little Moisture to Your Life

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor to try in exchange for my honest opinion.

I quite enjoyed this primer and serum. I like the fact of combining two products in to one. When i'm getting ready in the morning any time I can save is helpful so I appreciate 2 in 1 products.

I loved the way this product smells. It's very light, airy and spring-like. The consistency is light and feels refreshing and not sticky at all. I felt like this product did give my skin a glow when used after my moisturizer and helped to to provide a smooth canvas for my makeup application.

Now that my skin is just coming out of the Winter months it can use all the help it can get and I feel like this serum gives my skin an extra boost. The only suggestion I would make is that this product would be a little easier to dispense and less messy if it came with a dropper or a better dispensing method than what it currently has. I feel like there would be less wastage of the product in the cap.

I do think you get a lot of product in this bottle as you only need 3-5 drops for full face coverage. The average cost is approximately $26.00 depending on where you purchase from. This bottle can easily last you 6 months plus so I think the value is there.

I would rate this product a 4/5 overall and would recommend to family and friends.

#TryAveenoMAXGLOW
    #gotitfree

Sérum et primer

Elle a aussi aimer le deuxième produit que contenait la boite aveeno. Aussi facile à utiliser que le premier, il se verse en bonne quantité et a la même petite odeur légère. C'est un produit qu'elle a utiliser la fin de sa routine de soin de la peau. Super a appliquer avant le maquillage.

Ok but no wow factor

I received this product to try #gotitfree from chick advisor. I was super excited and I use both serum and primer daily. Now I liked the light scent and easy application. What I did not like was the oily feeling on my skin. I did not find it moisturizing at all it just really fell short from what I was hoping it would be . I will stick to my serum and primer routine that I currently have.