Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Serum & Primer Reviews
#3 in Serums

Create a glowing, smooth canvas for makeup with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Serum and Primer. This hydrating facial serum is designed to illuminate and prime skin for makeup in one simple step. The multi-tasking face primer and serum features a two-phase formula that’s lightweight and fast absorbing, which allows for easy layering. Use as the final step of your skin care routine or as a primer before applying makeup.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • The hydrating facial primer & serum is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores

Créez un teint radieux et lisse pour le maquillage grâce au Sérum + Base Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage illumine le teint et prépare la peau pour le maquillage en une étape simple. Ce soin multifonctions est doté d’une formule biphasée légère comme l’eau qui s’absorbe rapidement, pour faciliter l’application d’autres produits. Utilisez-le à l’étape finale de votre routine de soins du visage ou avant le maquillage, comme base.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates, et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).

March 23, 2019

WONDERFUL RESULT

Newly Aveeno MaxGlow Serum & Primer has come out a wonderful result that make my skin healthy shining and smooth feeling, I will continue to use it and recommend it to my friends.

March 23, 2019

Must have

Makes my skin feel so soft before putting on my make up is a great primer for those who use make up on a regular basis very good value also as you don’t need a ton

very good product!

Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Serum & Primer has really light fresh smell,and it absorbs fast and did not feel greasy and I feel my skin smoother and younger.

nice

first of all very cute bottle but i wish it had a dropper . its really very hydrating but the only thing that puts me off is the fragrance . my makeup glided very well on it.

2.0/5

Not a fan

This serum smelled amazing, however it was really hard to pour out of the bottle. The opening was really big so I was worried about over pouring, however I quickly realized that despite the big opening, not a lot came out. In fact, I struggled and had to shake some out.

I was not a fan of this particular product as it was very oily on my nose. It reminded me of sunscreen being slathered. But this was only my nose. For the rest of my face, it felt fine. I definitely felt a layer of something that didn't absorb, but it was tolerable. Overall, I wasn't a fan as I feel there are other similarly priced products that make your face feel better after using it.

Positively radiant

Love the feeling of the product on my skin. It absorbs well not greasy and the primer+serum give smooth ,hydrated, glowing skin, It smells fresh. Need to be careful when applying.

Goes on like a dream

This serum feels so great on my skin, it gives me a glow within look without looking greasy!! Normally for serums I tend to shop at Sephora but I will be repurchasing this time and time again!!

Glowing skin

tested this for free from chickadvisor. product is lovely but the packaging sucks. A lot ends up getting wasted when you dispense it so you would run out of the bottle soon and have to buy another one. that's the only downfall. otherwise, my skin looked more glowing after this. the product goes on nicely and helped my makeup stay put. Liked this serum very much

Great primer

I really enjoyed using this primer and serum. It left my skin feeling smooth, did not cause me to break out or get irritated skin from the primer. It also allows my foundation to go on very smoothly, perfectly and it is truly amazing. I really like this and will continue to use it as part of my regular routine. I really recommend this product to anyone who is thinking of using it.

LOVE

This product is amazing. My skin had been very dry and dull due to winter weather so I was very excited to try this product especially since it doubles as a primer and serum. Usually when your skin is dry, make up does not go on as nicely but with this product I have not had that issue. After applying, my skin looks better instantly. With regular use I have noticed my skin has improved greatly. My only issue is the application of this product. Since you have to shake it before use, the product often spills out after you shake it and take the lid off. I wasted alot of product that way. I wish that it came with a pump like the maxglow gel cleanser has. Other than that, this product is amazing and will be a staple in my skin care routine.