Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Serum & Primer Reviews
#3 in Serums

Create a glowing, smooth canvas for makeup with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Serum and Primer. This hydrating facial serum is designed to illuminate and prime skin for makeup in one simple step. The multi-tasking face primer and serum features a two-phase formula that’s lightweight and fast absorbing, which allows for easy layering. Use as the final step of your skin care routine or as a primer before applying makeup.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • The hydrating facial primer & serum is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores

Créez un teint radieux et lisse pour le maquillage grâce au Sérum + Base Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage illumine le teint et prépare la peau pour le maquillage en une étape simple. Ce soin multifonctions est doté d’une formule biphasée légère comme l’eau qui s’absorbe rapidement, pour faciliter l’application d’autres produits. Utilisez-le à l’étape finale de votre routine de soins du visage ou avant le maquillage, comme base.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates, et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).

March 26, 2019

Different from other primers but an amazing serum

I got this product free for my honest review.

I used this product in combination with Aveeno Maxglow gel cleanser and my skin is absolutely radiant!

I absolutely loved this product as a serum. My skin loved the extra moisture and it was light enough that it didn't make me break out.

As a primer it was good for everyday use. Effective enough and much lighter than other primers. It doesn't give the same coverage but my skin feels so much better so it's worth the sacrifice.

#gotitforfree #AveenoMaxGlow

Aveeno Serum and primer

Loving this aveeno serum and primer
    My skin feels soft and well hydrated
    This primer is a fantastic base under my makeup and under my nighttime creams.
    I recieved this product for free to try and review

Unsure of its effectiveness

I am really on the fence with these drops. I find it a little awkward to put on my face and find that the instructions was very vague. I think I need to mix it in my moisture.

J'adore

J'adore ce sérum, il rends la peau douce. L'odeur est agréable et délicate. S'applique bien sur le visage.

Le seule point negatif est la bouteille, quamd on shake la bouteille pour mélanger le tout le sérum se prends dans le couvercle et quand on ouvre la bouteille sa coule partout. Il devrait revoir ce point.

Awesome Stuff

I am new to trying new kinds of primers, and so far I haven't had anything as great as this product is. It does what I expect from a primer and will definitely be my number one choice whenever I am running low.

Love this product

I have the opportunity to try the Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow serum + primer from Chickadvisor. #gotitfree It is a 2-in-1 product that moisturizes and primes skin for make-up. The consistency of the product is water-light and fast absorbing. The scent is lightly fragranced. At first, I have a bit of a problem dispensing the liquid. I need to shake it before use, so some of the product get into the cap and run all over the bottle. It is a bit messy. Other than that, it is a good product. I only need a few drops for my face to feel soft and smooth. It makes putting on make-up easier and more precise. My face looks great and has a natural glow.

Great combination product

I was a bit hesitant when I received the Aveeno maxglow serum and primer because I thought how can they combine these two and make something good with all the benefits of each. Well, they did. I love the combination of these two. You get a nice smooth finish on your face after using this. The only downfall to it is the dispenser part, I think I would prefer a pump type of thing. But other than that I will be buying it again and recommending because it really does work well. #tryforfree

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Serum & Primer

Thanks to ChickAdvisor and Aveeno for letting me try out Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Serum & Primer #gotitfree.
    I found that it left my skin feeling hydrated and smooth.
    It works great as a skin primer for makeup as well.
    I would definitely recommend this to family and friends and I would definitely buy it!

March 26, 2019

Je ne pensais pas en avoir de besoin!

J'ai eu la chance de tester le serum et primer positively radiant de Aveeno. #gotitfree. Je ne pensais pa avoir besoin de primer sous mon fond de teint. Mais en essayant le primer, j'ai tout de suite compris mon erreur. Il laisse la peau illuminée et hydratée. À racheter!

March 26, 2019

Amazing and will continue to buy

I have always wanted to try the primer product. Just always thought it was a waste of money untill aveeno allowed me to try thier sample.

This product is amazing does the job well and will contuite to purshace this product over and over again. Leaves skin feeling clam and cool and well as moisturized.