Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Serum & Primer Reviews
#4 in Serums

Create a glowing, smooth canvas for makeup with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Serum and Primer. This hydrating facial serum is designed to illuminate and prime skin for makeup in one simple step. The multi-tasking face primer and serum features a two-phase formula that’s lightweight and fast absorbing, which allows for easy layering. Use as the final step of your skin care routine or as a primer before applying makeup.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • The hydrating facial primer & serum is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores

Créez un teint radieux et lisse pour le maquillage grâce au Sérum + Base Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage illumine le teint et prépare la peau pour le maquillage en une étape simple. Ce soin multifonctions est doté d’une formule biphasée légère comme l’eau qui s’absorbe rapidement, pour faciliter l’application d’autres produits. Utilisez-le à l’étape finale de votre routine de soins du visage ou avant le maquillage, comme base.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates, et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).

March 27, 2019

Absolutely love this toner!

I've finally found a perfect toner for my skin type! My skin has been very dull and dry because of the winter weather and now transitioning to the spring, it's been hard to find a face cream/toner/oil/primer that actually makes my skin look bright and healthy without being oily and heavy, also that makes easier and smooth to put on foundation and concealer, this has been working like magic on my skin and I highly recommend it! I event went without makeup all weekend long as i felt the improvement on my face and didn't think i needed any face makeup.

2.8/5

I am not sold on this

The product requires that you shake it prior to dispensing. The product doesn't come out in a streamlined way but splashes onto the hand. I think using a cotton pad or puff might work better. It smells lovely and absorbed quickly but it didn't leave my skin super smooth. When i put on foundation I could see dry patches. Overall it was a nice product but if you are looking for 100% smoothness after using it to apply makeup it didn't achieve that.

March 27, 2019

Great, but packaging could do better

I am all about saving time in the morning when getting ready for my day. So needless to say that when I was given this gracious opportunity to try Aveeno's Maxglow Positively Radiant Serum and Primer, I was ecstatic. A two in one product? Yes please! I put this on as a last step in my skin care/first step in makeup. This applies nicely, gives a nice glow/sheen and absorbs quickly. Before application, you need to shake the bottle so that the liquids combine. This is one thing I do not like about it is the bottle packaging. If you shake too much, the liquid will come out of the hole and cover the lid so that when you open product will leak out/product gets wasted. So I advise to shake the bottle with the lid off and your finger covering the hole to avoid any leaks or product wastage. Packaging aside, I like the way my makeup applies after putting on this primer. My foundation glides smoothly and the primer enhances the staying power. I recommend trying this but just be careful with the lid when shaking!

I was lucky enough to be selected to try this product for free as part of the Product Review Club.

2.3/5

Not for me

I love the idea for this product and I am always eager to try a new primer. When I put this product on my face, my skin did feel softer, but it didn't smooth my skin as much as other primers, perhaps because the consistency is so thin. Makeup can be applied effectively after using this product. However, I found that my makeup did not last very long, which is what I'm looking for out of a primer. I may try using this product again during the summer when my skin isn't so dry, but as of right now I would not purchase it. I received this product for free.

Sérum

Jai aimé recevoir se produit gratuitement. Il faut brasser le produit avant d'appliquer et ne pas oublier de mettre doigt sur le contenant car il pourrais couler. Simple a appliqué et pénètre bien ma peau après quelques minutes.

Made my skin radiant!

This is an amazing primer and also improves the appearance of your skin even without putting foundation on top. Use this before bed and in the morning and my skin feels smoother after one week of use. No scent and absorbs quickly.

Central and Western District, Hong Kong

Easy to apply this serum and primer before the foundation

This serum and primer is light in texture, just apply small amounts on the skin without any greasy feeling. This is the perfect primer before applying the foundation or BBCream.

Not for me

I was very grateful to be chosen for ChickAdvisors product review club to try this but I honestly was not a fan. I was very confused how this was a “serum” yet it goes on last. While it did give my skin a nice glow, I don’t feel it changed my skin at all over the past week. As a primer I feel like it worked ok, but I prefer my other brand. If you don’t wear face makeup this would probably be an ok product but under makeup I feel the effect is lost. It did smell nice, but was kind of sloppy to put on. I won’t be repurchasing myself.

Nice serum!

I received this product free to try. Likely scent and must shake the bottle well before use. I liked to use it as serum rather than primer. It does not make my skin oily but hydrated. I can see a little glow on my face after use. The only thing I don't like is the way it is dispensed from the bottle with just a hole. I would like it better if it comes with a pump.

Nice texture

I received this free to try out and I absolutely loved it! It went on my skin so smoothly and left a nice velvety texture to my skin. My makeup went on and stayed on without any trouble. I think it is comparable to the more expensive brands you can get from special makeup stores. I would recommend this product to my friends or family!