Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Serum & Primer Reviews
#4 in Serums

Create a glowing, smooth canvas for makeup with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Serum and Primer. This hydrating facial serum is designed to illuminate and prime skin for makeup in one simple step. The multi-tasking face primer and serum features a two-phase formula that’s lightweight and fast absorbing, which allows for easy layering. Use as the final step of your skin care routine or as a primer before applying makeup.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • The hydrating facial primer & serum is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores

Créez un teint radieux et lisse pour le maquillage grâce au Sérum + Base Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage illumine le teint et prépare la peau pour le maquillage en une étape simple. Ce soin multifonctions est doté d’une formule biphasée légère comme l’eau qui s’absorbe rapidement, pour faciliter l’application d’autres produits. Utilisez-le à l’étape finale de votre routine de soins du visage ou avant le maquillage, comme base.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates, et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).

Not just a base

I used the Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow Serum & Primer the first time i used it i noticed how refreshed and smooth my skin was before applying my makeup. I had a wonderful smooth base to start with. The liquid is not sticky and it is has amazing coverage you don't need to use a lot. The smell is not over powering and is gentle. Since then i have used it on its own with no make up and it leaves a glow that makes your skin fresh

Clear skin!

I received this serum and primer free to test out. I have always been an Aveeno fan, and this product did not disappoint. I used this daily under makeup and I found that it really helped my skin feel soft and smooth. This is a very versatile product as it can be used with or without makeup and leaves the skin feeling really soft and hydrated. #tryaveenomaxglow #gotitfree

2 in 1

The fact that it is a serum and primer in one is a bonus. I love the smell, it's got a great mild and fresh scent to it. I do like that it doesn't have all the chemicals that you usually get from the drug store brands. I'm not sure I see too much of a difference from the primers perspective. But my face does feel bouncy and smooth so the serums working. Its a hit or miss for me.

Surprising results

I have been using AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAXGLOW SERUM & PRIMER for 10 days now and at first I was skeptical as to its effect. Needless to say after every day it kept working even better.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Radiant!

The serum+primer is fantastic. The product is light and does not leave an oily finish. My skin feels hydrated through out the whole day and I live in a place that is extremely dry right now.

Love this!

I've used this since I got it and it makes my skin feel great! I definitely notice a difference since starting it. It also smells great! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!

Sérum coup de cœur ❣

Après l’utilisation de ce sérum sur une base régulier de deux semaines, je suis tomber en amour avec ce produit, c’est rendu mon incontournable dans ma routine beauté!

Quench

I found the max glow serum and primer quenched my dry skin and left it feeling nice and smooth for applying my make up! It had a nice light enjoyable scent. I liked that it included soy and kiwi! I would recommend this product to friends and family!

March 28, 2019

I didnt even realized I needed this until I tried it!

Fresh and not over powering fragrance. Easy to apply. I also thought that a primer wasn't really necessary as long as I had moisturizer but boy was I wrong. It adds an extra layer to your skin that allows your makeup to go on evenly and flawlessly. sometimes my foundation would be a bit blotchy or even flake off but with the prime/serum from Aveno those problems are solved!

Aveeno Maxglow Primer/Serum

This smoothing serum and primer is a good way to finish your skincare before applying makeup. It has a slight tackiness to it which helps your makeup stay in place for longer, so I would say it does work as advertised. It has a light fragrance which I didn’t mind and the texture is quite silky on the skin. It has an oil layer and a lightweight liquid, so you shake it to mix it up. This is a non-comedogenic product which I love, especially when it contains oils. It sinks into the skin relatively quickly and if you don’t apply makeup over top the tackiness does dissipate. Leaves my skin feeling quite soft and it is a nice product to use.

Updated On: March 28, 2019