Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Serum & Primer Reviews
#3 in Serums

Create a glowing, smooth canvas for makeup with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Serum and Primer. This hydrating facial serum is designed to illuminate and prime skin for makeup in one simple step. The multi-tasking face primer and serum features a two-phase formula that’s lightweight and fast absorbing, which allows for easy layering. Use as the final step of your skin care routine or as a primer before applying makeup.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • The hydrating facial primer & serum is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores

Créez un teint radieux et lisse pour le maquillage grâce au Sérum + Base Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage illumine le teint et prépare la peau pour le maquillage en une étape simple. Ce soin multifonctions est doté d’une formule biphasée légère comme l’eau qui s’absorbe rapidement, pour faciliter l’application d’autres produits. Utilisez-le à l’étape finale de votre routine de soins du visage ou avant le maquillage, comme base.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates, et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).

Okay sistaaaa

So lets start off with the fact that this product is a serum + primer!! I was so impressed and eagered to try this product for that reason alone. Haha so.... the bottle.. was a complete fail. Why? Well first off having to shake first then unscrew the cap from the bottle and place in hand made it very messy because the product was more on the watery side then I thought it would be. For me the liquid form reminded me of putting a toner on my face. It smells great and again had a light fragrance smell to it. I was ready to call this product a wrap until I waited a couple minutes to see the results.. and wow was i impressed!! Okay it took my dull face too glowy in minutes and it actually stayed like that the whole day!!! I'd say this product definitely works it was a little hard to actually apply without spilling the product so I'd suggest a spray or pump for this product. and if your not use to watery products this may throw you off at first but itll definitely give you that Max glow!!!! #gotitfree #aveenomaxglow #chickadvisor

2.8/5

New Brunswick, Canada

It's not wowing me, but I do see some benefits.

It's not wowing me but I did see some benefits. I think I should have gotten just the serum not the primer as well.
    the price is fair I guess but I kind of thought it would be under $20. Overall I like it I don't love it.

March 28, 2019

Where have you been all my life?

I received the VEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAXGLOW SERUM & PRIMER from ChickAdvisor to try out. This product bottle and packaging was also amazing. The serum and primer had a nice scent and texture. The bottle was easy to use. VEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAXGLOW SERUM & PRIMER made my skin feel smooth and shiny. My foundation worked well with the serum and primer as it made it smooth compared to how it usually feels with my normal primer.The product was not oily and left my face feeling great after applying it. This is a product that Ii will be purchasing once my full size sample is finished. You will need to shake the serum and primer before using it as it separates.

Great new product

I absolutely love Aveeno's new Positively Radiant Maxglow serum & primer. You do not need to use a large amount before your foundation and it makes a great difference in the way ur foundation goes on & lasts throughout the day. It is my new favorite primer and I highly recommend it.

March 28, 2019

Great for dry skin under makeup

I recieves this product free in exchange for my review.

This a great for dry skin to add on top of your daily moisturuzer and under makeup. I get very flaky around my tzone and this product helped keep moisture in my skin all day and helped my makeup stay put.
    Its lightweight and is nice even without makeup during the day. Ill be using this in the summer on hot days as well because its very lightweight.

Great multi-use

I received this product for free from Chick Advisor to test and provide my own opinion for it based on my personal experience #gotitfree. I really like 2-in-1 products. They save on money, space in my bathroom/travel bag and time. For a serum, this product absorbs quickly into my skin to leave a smooth, soft finish. A little goes a long way too. As for a primer, I actually like to put a a couple drops onto my beauty blender and then blend it into my foundation while I apply it. It helps decrease the dry patchy look my foundation is giving me right now as it goes from Winter to Spring. The bottle is huge, so it will last me a very long time! I would really recommend this product to anyone.

March 27, 2019

Aveeno Maxglow Serium& Primer.

I was lucky enough to receive this product as a trial along with the mecellar gel. I used this as my last step before applying makeup and was impressed. I wasn't sure if my face would me oily or greasy as I already use a serium and a moisturizer daily before my primer and this had a different consistency (more of an oily feel) than my normal one. It absorbed fast and gave my face a healthy glow which worked great under a powder bronzer. My bronzer stayed all day without melting off my face looking good even with warmer temperature. I used a 2nd time with foundation, bronzer and setting powder and must have used to much as my face didn't look as good I wasnt sure if it almost made my face look dry or makeup patchy. The packaging could be better, I don't mind shaking it up it's the way its disbursed that seems wasteful and easy to get too much. I'll continue to use it to find the happy balance of amount and I think it's a definite yes to use in summer with either no makeup or just a light bronzer as it does give a healthy glow. #freeproduct

Give enoug time to dry

I have received this as part of the chickadvisor review panel. I was excited to try this one, i’m a big fan of serums. It took quite a few applications to get it right as the bottle is not the easiest to work with. But a splash in your palms(like guys do with aftershave) should last you for the entire face. It does have a bit of a sticky feeling but once dry provides a great cancas for makeup. Same great smell as all aveno products.

March 27, 2019

Absolutely love this toner!

I've finally found a perfect toner for my skin type! My skin has been very dull and dry because of the winter weather and now transitioning to the spring, it's been hard to find a face cream/toner/oil/primer that actually makes my skin look bright and healthy without being oily and heavy, also that makes easier and smooth to put on foundation and concealer, this has been working like magic on my skin and I highly recommend it! I event went without makeup all weekend long as i felt the improvement on my face and didn't think i needed any face makeup.

2.8/5

I am not sold on this

The product requires that you shake it prior to dispensing. The product doesn't come out in a streamlined way but splashes onto the hand. I think using a cotton pad or puff might work better. It smells lovely and absorbed quickly but it didn't leave my skin super smooth. When i put on foundation I could see dry patches. Overall it was a nice product but if you are looking for 100% smoothness after using it to apply makeup it didn't achieve that.