Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Serum & Primer Reviews
#3 in Serums

Create a glowing, smooth canvas for makeup with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Serum and Primer. This hydrating facial serum is designed to illuminate and prime skin for makeup in one simple step. The multi-tasking face primer and serum features a two-phase formula that’s lightweight and fast absorbing, which allows for easy layering. Use as the final step of your skin care routine or as a primer before applying makeup.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • The hydrating facial primer & serum is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores

Créez un teint radieux et lisse pour le maquillage grâce au Sérum + Base Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage illumine le teint et prépare la peau pour le maquillage en une étape simple. Ce soin multifonctions est doté d’une formule biphasée légère comme l’eau qui s’absorbe rapidement, pour faciliter l’application d’autres produits. Utilisez-le à l’étape finale de votre routine de soins du visage ou avant le maquillage, comme base.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates, et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).

March 29, 2019

The best serum and primer

I was looking for both a new serum and primer. This 2 in 1 is literally the best. It feels good on my skin and has had great results. The best thing for me is that this product doesn't cake up and peel off when I touch my face I love love it!! Thanks for the free serum/primer Aveeno

March 29, 2019

Always have in the house

Got this for my girlfriend to try and she’s always raving about it. She says she wants to keep buying it. She uses the light serum daily before putting on her make up. Likes it because it doesn’t irritate her skin and helps keep her from breaking out from her make up.

Good value

Liked the new range! I always like Aveeno products because they have minimal scent and it’s good for what you pay.
    The bottle is perfect size, and packaging is nice

3.2/5

Fixed feelings

I was initially impressed with the size of the bottle and the light fresh smell of the serum/primer. The first day I tried it it was nice. The product goes in smooth and dried quickly. As the week went on I found that the product was building up on my face and clogging my pores causing breakouts. The size of the item is fantastic.l, probably not good to use if you have combo skin like myself as it will cause breakouts

I would buy.

I received this in the mail free to try. I really love the smell and I use before I put makeup on for the day. I enjoy this primer and will buy again. Aveeno never disappoints me.

Total love

I received this product last week and immediately was excited to try it. It did not disappoint! I first started with the max glo wash and followed up with maxglo serum. You don’t need very much just a couple of drops in the hand and it says to dab in on the instructions but I found dab in on a couple of spots on the face then a gentle rub in was the best . The smell is amazing !

Updated On: March 29, 2019

#gotitforfree

March 29, 2019

Absolutely love this products!!!

Let me tell you after using this just once I got so many compliments. I have my own business and my usually customer said to me Sonia did you change your makeup routine?? Have you started using airbrush??
    I have always used mac primer as mac makeup is my go to but since I have received this I haven't touched my mac primer again!!!

Thanks Aveeno!!!!

Nouveau serum

#cadeau reçu #positivity radiant. A utiliser juste avant de se maquillée le matin. Belle texture. Se mélange bien au visage. Un produit que je conseille. 💗

3.2/5

Shake it up!

I received this product to #tryforfree from chick advisor. It is a water based and lipid based system that you shake prior to using. It reminded me of the consistency of a makeup removal lotion instead of a syrum. Because it is lipid based, my husband loved it for his dry winter skin. He said it made it really soft, so we will likely purchase it again for him.

1.7/5

March 29, 2019

I would not purchase again

I was excited to try the Aveeno Maxglow Serum as part of my daily cleanser however I found the product to be very liquidity and I seemed to waste more of the product then I actually was able to use on my face. I think the serum has a a potential to be added to a daily regimen but it needs to come in a more solid or creamy form. I would not purchase again as I hate wasting product.