Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Serum & Primer Reviews
#5 in Serums

Create a glowing, smooth canvas for makeup with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Serum and Primer. This hydrating facial serum is designed to illuminate and prime skin for makeup in one simple step. The multi-tasking face primer and serum features a two-phase formula that’s lightweight and fast absorbing, which allows for easy layering. Use as the final step of your skin care routine or as a primer before applying makeup.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • The hydrating facial primer & serum is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores

Créez un teint radieux et lisse pour le maquillage grâce au Sérum + Base Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage illumine le teint et prépare la peau pour le maquillage en une étape simple. Ce soin multifonctions est doté d’une formule biphasée légère comme l’eau qui s’absorbe rapidement, pour faciliter l’application d’autres produits. Utilisez-le à l’étape finale de votre routine de soins du visage ou avant le maquillage, comme base.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates, et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).

1.2/5

Not worth it

This does nothing for my normal/combination skin. I dont think it's worth it. I prefer other primer or serums over this. I gave it a chance but for the price I think its not worth it at all. I got this product for free to rey and give my honest opinion. And this fell short. I live the max glow cleanser though. The scent is great though.

Undecided

I received this product for free, to try. I love the way that it made my skin feel after application. However, the bottle and the mess it leaves on counter would be enough to sway my decision to not purchase it. There has to be a better way to package this product. A lot of the product is wasted.

2.3/5

Not too sure about this

#gotitfree

This was advertised as a serum and primer. I would say it worked better as a serum compared to a primer. After shaking it and applying it to my face, it didn’t feel oily. But I didn’t like how my makeup set on top of it, my skin was dry after using this, didn’t work too well as a primer. But if I were to layer it, it would have been better. Light scent and easy to use bottle. I probably wouldn’t be buying this 2 in 1 Product as I feel like using a serum and a primer separately worked better on my skin.

What a great idea

I was so excited to try this primer/serum out! It was silky smooth but left a slightly greasy feel on my face, that all got sorted out once I put my foundation on. Although I was nervous about the initial greasy-ish feeling, My makeup stayed on amazingly!

2 in 1

What a great innovation that does double duty!
    I use a primer and a serum daily and this has so far not made my skin react and leaves a nice canvas for my makeup application.

Belle découverte

Je n’avais encore jamais essayé ce type de produits et j’ai beaucoup aimé! En effet, j’ai trouvé que mon maquillage adhère beaucoup mieux à ma peau. Et combine avec le gel nettoyant, ma peau a une apparence beaucoup plus saine. J’ai aussi trouvé que ma peau es plus lumineuse

1.7/5

Aveno primer

This smell wasnt as good as the other i feel even though i shook it it seperated quockly leaving me with an oily mess on my face even though i didnt out much on it. I just felt irritated all day with it being on my face.

March 29, 2019

Positively a great choice!

#gotitfree I was so happy to receive the opportunity to try this 2 in 1 product. The serum and primer are both time and money savers. The product is easy to use and leaves my skin feeling really soft and visibly ready to apply make up or take on the day without it. I love the ingredients and the packaging. I will for sure be using this over my 2 current products.

Fantastic primer

I used this product under my makeup and it made my makeup look super smooth and fresh. My makeup went on easily and lasted all day. It smells great and feels soft and silky. Love this primer

March 29, 2019

Good primer would buy again

I like this serum+primer.It goes on smoothly and isn’t sticky .Makes my skin more bright looking. Made my makeup go on more smoothly .My skin also felt smoother . The only thing I don’t like about it was the bottle I would prefer a pump or dropper style so I don’t waste product .Overall I liked it though