Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Serum & Primer Reviews
#4 in Serums

Create a glowing, smooth canvas for makeup with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Serum and Primer. This hydrating facial serum is designed to illuminate and prime skin for makeup in one simple step. The multi-tasking face primer and serum features a two-phase formula that’s lightweight and fast absorbing, which allows for easy layering. Use as the final step of your skin care routine or as a primer before applying makeup.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • The hydrating facial primer & serum is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores

Créez un teint radieux et lisse pour le maquillage grâce au Sérum + Base Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage illumine le teint et prépare la peau pour le maquillage en une étape simple. Ce soin multifonctions est doté d’une formule biphasée légère comme l’eau qui s’absorbe rapidement, pour faciliter l’application d’autres produits. Utilisez-le à l’étape finale de votre routine de soins du visage ou avant le maquillage, comme base.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates, et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).

March 31, 2019

finally a primer for winter

happy to share how much i enjoy using the new aveeno max glow line, particularly the serum and primer. most primers seem to leave a film and in winter i find even without dry skin it can be noticlable under makeup. the max glow serum primer solves this problem and made my skin look so dewy and fresh. i wore much less foundation, i even mixed some into my base to add to the glowy dewy finish i’ve been seeking. i would recommend this product to anyone looking to have a more natural dewy finish to any makeup look.

2.7/5

March 31, 2019

I don't like this product

I really liked the cleanser in this line but this didn't measure up. I didn't like the texture and found it very light not a good moisturizer and not suitable as a primer. I wouldn't recommend #igotthisfreechickadvisor

3.2/5

It's alright

I received this product for free from the Product Review Club. First of all the container is a little awkward to use. The instructions say to apply a few drops to your hand, put it doesn't really drop; it pours/leaks out instead. I really liked the scent, and it had a fresh and clean feel on my skin. Unfortunately, I didn't feel like this product did much else for me. I didn't prime any better than my other cheaper primers, and my skin didn't look any different. I don't think I would purchase again for the price.

Arango Carolina

#tryaveenomaxglow
    J’ai eu ce produit grace a chickadvisor.
    J’ai beaucoup aimé il est parfait por ma peau sensible. J’ai déjà essaye d’autres produits plus cher, mais celui-la qualité prix est un bon choix.

Worth the try

Aveeno positively radiant Maxglow was iffy for me at first because it's a liquid. Supposed to be used as a primer. I did not like it at first but noticed I liked how it actually did add a nice shine to my face as though I were glowing. I got use to how it spreads on the face and not much of the product is needed. The after residue is easily cleaned off from tha hands I used my palms to spread it over my entire face. I preferred that method compared to using a cotton ball. Overall I do like it. I'm not sure if
    I would buy it depending on the price because I usually use a cream but I do recommend people try it because it has made my face feel refreshed and glowing.

March 31, 2019

You Need This In Your Life!

I received this product for free for my honest review from the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I'm so impressed with Aveeno's latest line of products, MaxGlow. I put the serum and primer underneath my makeup and my face feels refreshed and hydrated. The serum is also fast absorbing and the product smells very neutral. It did not leave any redness or oil behind, and my face did not feel greasy while using it. I would recommend it to people who have constantly dry skin though, and it may be a bit oily for those that do not have it.

This product is great!

I didnt expect to like this product but I really do! I like how it hydrates my skin and I like how my makeup sits on it. It is a bit tacky but that you need for your makeup to stick well onto your face. I received this product for free for my review.

1.2/5

Disappointing

I was lucky to get the opportunity to try the new Aveeno Maxglow serum and primer through the Prodcut Review Club. First I have to say, the concept of a serum and primer surprised me as a serum is supposed to be highly concentrated, so the idea of having a primer included? Hum ok. Then I was really shocked to see it was actually very liquide as I am used to thicker serums. But I kept an open mind. However, I was really disappointed by the format of the bottle and delivery. You have to shake the two phases, which makes the bottle leak, then you have to apply a very very liquidy oil, that runs in between your fingers. All in all, not only I didn’t feel a glow, I didn’t like the formula and dispensing method. It should be labeled n’as an oil, not a serum, and pleAse include a better dropper.

J’adore 😍

J’aime ce produit, basé et sérum en même temps . Tu peux l’appliquer Avant le maquillage ou juste avant ta crème du jour. Resserre les pores. Quand tu l’applique le fond de teint glisse avec une apparence naturelle et glowy. J’adore et je le recommande

Wonder Serum

I really like this product.
    It goes on easily, it's not greasy and penetrated my skin very well.
    I really like being able to skip a step not having to apply a standalone primer.
    My make up went on smoothly and was easier to apply, no dragging my skin in delicate areas. I thoroughly recommend this product, it's great