Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Serum & Primer Reviews
#4 in Serums

Create a glowing, smooth canvas for makeup with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Serum and Primer. This hydrating facial serum is designed to illuminate and prime skin for makeup in one simple step. The multi-tasking face primer and serum features a two-phase formula that’s lightweight and fast absorbing, which allows for easy layering. Use as the final step of your skin care routine or as a primer before applying makeup.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • The hydrating facial primer & serum is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores

Créez un teint radieux et lisse pour le maquillage grâce au Sérum + Base Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage illumine le teint et prépare la peau pour le maquillage en une étape simple. Ce soin multifonctions est doté d’une formule biphasée légère comme l’eau qui s’absorbe rapidement, pour faciliter l’application d’autres produits. Utilisez-le à l’étape finale de votre routine de soins du visage ou avant le maquillage, comme base.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates, et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).

LOVE!

I received this product for free from Chick Advisor to review. I have been using Aveeno products since I was a child, so I was eager to try this and it certainly lived up to my expectations! The product smells amazing, provided the perfect amount of moisture and left my skin feeling fresh! I used this in the evenings before bed and my skin has more glow and radiance after a few days of use! I would def recommend this to those who want something to reduce the dullness of skin!

Great product

I got this product from chickadvisor and I used it right away. All you need is a drop. Makes your skin really radiant and glow. Works well under my moisturizer. I would buy this again.

AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAXGLOW SERUM & PRIMER

I tried Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow Serum & Primer what a great new product! my makeup stayed on all day and I had compliments as to why did my skin looks so fantastic! It was a great primer and I would use this and buy this again and again!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I would buy this product again!

I have never used any kind of primer for my skin, as the bottle looks it would seem as if it was oily but it showed me a total different perspective on products that look like oil, I thought it would make my skin feel and looks oily but nope! Made my skin feel so soft, works perfect with my make up. I am so happy with this product!

Lovely

Aveeno products are always a winner in my home . Dont be turned off by the type of bottle to despence product it is to only bad thing about it. Even in the first couple of uses it evened out the the different skin shades i have. My skin looked refreshed.

So fresh feeling

My skin seems to be brighter and more vibrant after only 1 week of use. Not only does it feel fresh but looks it as well as gives a soft and toned appearance combined with the soft, classic, non-chemical smell of aveeno. Compared to many other department store brand serums, this one has gotta be best bang for your buck for me!

Pricey but works

Okay before I start, this was supposed to be a #freeproduct #freesample, but I didn't receive my package from #chickadvisor inspite of contacting multiple times. So i went out and bought it myself from shoppers. I really like the consistency of this serum. Its slightly tacky feeling after its absorbed which i guess works as the primer. It did make my skin look great and soft. Would love to add this to my daily regimen if i have the extra coins. #personalhonestopinion

Saskatchewan, Canada

nice product and pleasant smell

I received the Aveeno MaxGlow Serum + Primer for free to test. It does a great drop in terms of hydrating my skin. However, it could get a bit greasy n certain areas, like forehead and chin. It is super light and smells great. While it is also a primer, I dont feel that it blended well with my makeup so i used it more as a serum. overall a decent product.

Not for me

I had a love hate relationship with this product. It felt really great on my skin, was very hydrating and made my foundation application quite easy. My only problem with it is that later on in the day my face fell a lot greasier than usual

My new Fave now!

After I used the Aveeno Gel Cleanser I used the AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAXGLOW SERUM & PRIMER. It really does wonder to my skin and the two skin products are amazing . I really love it and would definitely recommend.