AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Overnight Hydrating Facial Reviews

Formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex, it works through the night to deeply hydrate and nourish skin, leaving skin feeling ultra-soft, revived and supple by morning.

À base du complexe total de soja ACTIVE NATURALS®, ce produit agit pendant la nuit pour hydrater et nourrir la peau en profondeur et la laisser ultradouce, vivifiée et souple au réveil.

For more information, please visit Aveeno.ca. You may also like AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® 60 second In-Shower Facial

Aveeno overnight facial moisturizer

I got this product from Chickadvisor Product Review for free. It is light scented that I like. Its a light moisturizer that doesn't feel oily after used. The next day after using it, my face feels smooth and hydrated. Great product.

Not heavy, absorbs well

I received this product and another from Chickadvisor for free in exchange for a review. I received this earlier this week and I love how it feels. Leaves my skin soft and smooth when I wake up in the morning, has a light pleasant scent and doesn't feel heavy on the skin at all. Only downside is I wish the packaging was better and it came in a pump instead of a jar.

Will keep using!

I received this product from Chickadvisor for free in exchange for a review. This lightweight lotion has a pleasant gel like texture, and absorbed quickly. My skin felt smoother immediately. I would even use this in the morning before my makeup. Very good product and I highly recommend.

June 17, 2017

Non greasy, such a plus!!

I received Aveeno Positively Radiant Overnight Hydrating Facial free and here are my opinions #gotitfree #TryAveenoFacial .

I've tried Aveeno Positively Radiant Overnight Hydrating Facial twice now and both times it left my skin nicely moisturized! It doesn't leave a residue, it's oil-free, and non-greasy. I love the smell as well!! I put Aveeno Positively Radiant Overnight Hydrating Facial on right after using Aveeno Positively Radiant 60 Second in Shower Facial and it left my skin feeling clean, soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend Aveeno Positively Radiant Overnight Hydrating Facial to anyone. I would purchase it again and recommend it to all my friends. Thanks ChickAdvisor! #gotitfree #TryAveenoFacial

J'ai adorée!

Je n'étais pas une habitué des crèmes de nuit mais j'ai été agréablement surprise de la crème AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Overnight Hydrating Facial! On l'utilise que quelques fois par semaine. Elle donne unebpeai très soyeuse!

AMAZING!!!!!

I got this facial cream just a couple days ago for free from Chickadvisor to review. I tried it only 2 times so far and I'm already in love. I use it together with the facial in shower facial wash and I'm very impressed. It feels like an expensive prestige brand. This Cream smells wonderful and is very gentle to my sensitive skin. I didn't break out. My skin feels amazing after using it. So smooth and soft. The next morning my face is glowing. It hydrates amazingly and like I said, when using it it feels really like I paid over $100 dollar for it. I will keep using it and buy again..even if I don't see any improvement... the smooth and silky feeling after using alone is worth it! Thanks for letting me try this product for free, I would never had bought it otherwise.

My skin loves it!

I have patches of really dry skin on my face so I was very excited to try this product - I got it free.

I love waking up to a fresh, moisturized face and this definitely provided that feeling! It has a nice fresh scent and was easy to apply and affective! Definitely recommend to anyone with dry skin.

J'ai adoré

Cet hydratant facial est très efficace, il laisse la peau bien hydratée et souple tout en ne laissant pas de filtre gras. La crème a une sensation de fraicheur à l'application et elle a une douce odeur.

June 16, 2017

I would buy this product

My face was glowing the next day. Guess I'll be adding this to my skincare routine. The best part is it isn't sticky and it didn't burn my eyes. Thanks! #gotitfree

June 16, 2017

Prix abordable , effet wow!

J'aime bien ce nouvel hydratant. Le prix est très abordable et il fait bien son travail.
    Lorsque je l'applique, je n'ai pas l'impression qu'il est gras et il sent délicieusement bon.
    Au réveil, ma peau est regénérée, j'ai l'air plus reposée.
    De plus, j'ai l'impression que mon maquillage a une plus belle tenue tout au long de la journée.
    Je vous le recommande