Aveeno Positively Radiant Toner Reviews
#194 in Toner

May 01, 2020

Best toner I’ve used

I love this toner because it doesn’t leave your face feeling dry or oily. It has a nice balance for people with in-between skin types. Are use this as part of my daily routine morning and night after using Aveeno positively radiant gentle cleanser. It helps to remove any impurities at the cleanser may have left behind. I also noticed after using the toner it leaves a nice glow on my skin…even on those dark circles! One of my My must haves.

March 31, 2020

Nice Light Toner

I appreciate that this toner is non alcoholic and has a nice light scent. MY skin always feels so fresh after applying my face with this product. A little goes a long way!

February 14, 2020

good quality toner

Good quality toner. Levels out my skin's balance very well.
    I really like the scent also, its very nice.
    I would purchase this brand again, it's a deffinite winner.

January 26, 2020

Love this toner!

This is my favourite toner. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean is a daily part of my skincare routine. It is perfect for sensitive skin. My skins tone and texture improved after only a week of using this toner. Would definitely recommend!

August 14, 2019

Great results!

since I added this toner to my daily routine it has helped to even out my skin tone and texture on my face. It is gentle and refreshes my skin every use without tightness. I love how refreshing this product is!

August 08, 2019

Very good product I really like it, i would buy again.

I really was happy with this product. It doesn't dry out your face its very hydrated leaving skin feeling soft and nice with a youthful complexion. I told my sister about it she is loving it. Thank you.

April 15, 2019

Must have!

Along with my face wash and face lotion I also use this toner! I love how light and unscented these aveeno products are. They make my skin super soft, as well as keep blemishes away. I have noticed that my complexion is less red and blotchy!

April 09, 2019

Cheap toner - Great results

The toner itself is great, nice scent and gentle on my very sensitive oily skin.

No strong smell, goes on well.

Works very well

Been using this for a year now

April 08, 2019

Just amazing

I absolutely love this whole line and use it everyday, reasonably priced and does exactly what it says and brightens my skin. Does not dry out my skin

March 15, 2019

My go-to toner right now!

I positively love the Aveeno Positively Radiant Toner! It's gentle (even though it contains a light fragrance for which I am taking off one star - skincare should be unscented IMO), refreshing and, most importantly, ALCOHOL-FREE, which makes it perfect for the 7 skins method!