AVEENO Repairing CICA Foot Mask Reviews

Indulge your feet in our new easy to use, non-drip Repairing CICA foot mask. These slippers are the latest addition to the AVEENO Skin Relief collection, designed to help restore essential moisture to extra-dry skin. They are infused with a unique formula that helps balance skin's natural moisture barrier, containing shea butter and levels of prebiotic oat known to have soothing and nourishing properties. These slippers leave your skin visibly soft, smooth and healthy-looking. Sit back and enjoy some well-deserved me-time!

Dorlotez vos pieds avec notre nouveau masque réparateur CICA pour les pieds. Dernier ajout à la gamme de soins apaisants AVEENO, ces pantoufles faciles à utiliser sont conçues pour aider à rétablir l’hydratation essentielle de la peau ultrasèche. Grâce à sa formule exclusive à base de beurre de karité et d’avoine, aux propriétés prébiotiques et à une concentration aux vertus apaisantes et nourrissantes, ce masque non coulant aide à rééquilibrer la barrière d’hydratation naturelle cutanée. Ces pantoufles laissent la peau lisse et douce, et lui confèrent une apparence saine. Reposez-vous et profitez d’une pause bien méritée!

You may also enjoy AVEENO Repairing CICA Hand Mask

April 10, 2019

Bring the spa to your home!

The Aveeno foot mask is a must have! It leaves the skin feeling soft and youthful. It doesn't carry a strong scent and the grip tabs don't stick too well. Overall it is a great quick at home spa treatment.

April 10, 2019

Fun treat, but not the most effective

I #gotitfree from Chickadvisor and tried it at the perfect time as we start to warm up and get in to spring! I had dry cracked heels from a cold winter and after using these for 10 mins and letting it soak in, my feet were soft and moisturized, but the next morning I couldn't tell much of a difference. I was disappointed to see the straps didn't work very well and there was a lot of single-use plastic involved. It's a nice idea, but I'm more inclined to use regular cream and some reusable cotton socks.

LOVE

This is perfect! With the summer coming, this is the perfect way to get my feet summer ready. It helps repair the dry skin and it isn't messy. Highly recommend this

April 09, 2019

Love this product will buy again.

I was very excited to get this product as I have very dry skin on my feet. I moisturize my feet every night. The Aveeno repairing cica foot mask smelled good when I open the slippers. I have tried a few different products some work some dont. Some work for a day and a night my feet are dry again. This product was different. After the 10 minutes, my feet were smooth just like when I get a pedicure. I was surprise that after a day of work on my feet all day that my feet were still smooth. The moisture remain for 2 days.

Foot spa at home!

I tried the AVEENO REPAIRING CICA FOOT MASK today, it feels like foot spa at home! It is very easy to use, no mess at all, my foot especially heels feel so soft after using it. This could be very cool mother's day gift, or a girlfriends' gathering activities.

April 08, 2019

Heaven for cracked heels

I have severely cracked heels and very dry feet, I've tried other soaks, lotions, sleeping with socks on, this Aveeno foot mask was so simple to use just wash your feet, dry, and put on the slippers and wait 10 mins and rub in the excess cream. I loved the smell it wasn't medicinal or overpowering and my feet feel amazing! Definitely recommending this to my friends we can save a ton on not needing pedis for our heels.

April 08, 2019

Cool

This is so cool product.it does great job my feet feel so soft. I just put into my feet for 15 minutes and after this my feet transformed into baby feet. So so amazing product. Go try this. I got it free from chickadvisor