AVEENO Repairing CICA Foot Mask Reviews

Indulge your feet in our new easy to use, non-drip Repairing CICA foot mask. These slippers are the latest addition to the AVEENO Skin Relief collection, designed to help restore essential moisture to extra-dry skin. They are infused with a unique formula that helps balance skin's natural moisture barrier, containing shea butter and levels of prebiotic oat known to have soothing and nourishing properties. These slippers leave your skin visibly soft, smooth and healthy-looking. Sit back and enjoy some well-deserved me-time!

Dorlotez vos pieds avec notre nouveau masque réparateur CICA pour les pieds. Dernier ajout à la gamme de soins apaisants AVEENO, ces pantoufles faciles à utiliser sont conçues pour aider à rétablir l’hydratation essentielle de la peau ultrasèche. Grâce à sa formule exclusive à base de beurre de karité et d’avoine, aux propriétés prébiotiques et à une concentration aux vertus apaisantes et nourrissantes, ce masque non coulant aide à rééquilibrer la barrière d’hydratation naturelle cutanée. Ces pantoufles laissent la peau lisse et douce, et lui confèrent une apparence saine. Reposez-vous et profitez d’une pause bien méritée!

You may also enjoy AVEENO Repairing CICA Hand Mask

April 17, 2019

Smooth Summer Ready Feet

I received the foot mask free from ChickAdvisor to try. The result was great. My feet feel great and moisturized even the next day. I like the idea of pampering myself however do not like the single use aspect. The lotion in the sock was great and would be more likely to purchase a tube of it to use rather then the booties.

April 17, 2019

Good product

I received this free from Chickadvisor in return for my honest review. Aveeno foot mask helped my dry, neglected feet to instantly transform into buttery smooth looking in 10 minutes. These foot masks are absolutely amazing.It's like an easy to use spa treatment at home, the directions are easy to follow and the product smells great as well. I would highly recommend these to anyone who needs to put some moisture back on their feet.

Good moisture relief

First off - never attempt to walk around in these - you'll wind up on your backside in a hurry. I have never used the repairing foot mask from aveeno previously and was unsure what to expect. Now, before I go any further, I should mention that I am in workboots for 12 hour shifts and my feet take a beating. I was skeptical but very impressed with the moisture support that I got from these plastic slippers. So I have to say that I was impressed with that and may continue to use them on occasion to help my feet. Since I was able to try this free trough the Chick Advisor program, I am not sure of the price point so I can not advise on the value per cost. My biggest concern beside winding up on my butt, is the amount of waste that you wind up with after use. Nowhere on the packaging does it talk about whether or not the product is biodegradable. So I would consider this an occasional product for a special treat, rather than a regular use product. Just my opinion.

Foot mask

I tried the foot mask and was hoping to lock in some moisture but i guess my feet are drier then i anticipated. I'm not sure that i would purchase this product in the future. I would probably see better results using them frequently.

Slimy but effective

I was pretty confused when I first opened the package. The little booties come attached at the foot openings with a perforated line that you rip apart. They should include that 1 step in the instructions. I wanted to see the difference between feet so I only used 1 foot mask on 1 foot.

I have pretty disgusting heels, especially in the winter. They are always dry and I have calluses on the back of my foot where my daily heels rub up against the skin. My heels take the most work when I go to pedicures.

I used the mask for 10 minutes but also re-used it later and slept with the foot mask overnight. I assume these are 1 time use but I felt there was excess product inside - and you could absolutely just use the boot to insulate your foot if you have other lotions (like a sock that doesn't absorb any of the product).

The feeling when you slide your foot into the bootie is quite slimy. I think they could have distributed the lotion more evenly in the lining. I would suggest also massaging the boot around your foot with your hands after you put it on so that the product gets spread around.

The sticky tabs that are supposed to secure the boot around the ankle absolutely didn't work but the shape of the mask keeps the boot on the foot. You could even walk around if you want or need without worrying about making a mess.

I was surprised at how good my foot looked after the treatment. Unfortunately, you have to keep up the regime if you want to keep the foot moisturized as it's 2 days later and my feet are back to their dry ways.

I think these would be great for the winter dry months and I would totally just slather on my own lotions and stick my foot in the boot to let it soak in.

April 16, 2019

I would use these again!

I was pleased with results of the Repairing CICA Foot Mask. It was a little odd feeling at first, but once the booties were on for a few minutes I began to enjoy it.
    The smell was pleasing and not overpowering - very natural smelling. The biggest issue I had was the "strap" to secure them. It was a small tab that did not stick very well.
    After the 10 minutes, I removed the booties and rubbed the residual lotion into my feet. It was absorbed quickly and left no greasy residue which was nice - it made walking on my hardwoods much nicer than some foot lotions. My feet felt soft and smooth and they smelled great. I would use them again

Amazing healing foot mask

After a 12 hr shift on cement floors I came home and put the foot masks on. Very simple to use open the package and slide your feet in. I did have some trouble getting the tabs at the top to peel and stick but it didn’t make a difference in the use for me anyway. 10 mins later I took them off. Massaged in the excess that was left and they felt wonderful.

Healing Moisture Foot saver

I got to spoil myself this morning thanks to @chickadvisor ! Now I’m a big fan of foot masks but this by far is my new favourite! The moisture it provided was amazing. My feet were rough too rough for pictures 😂 I haven’t had a pedicure since before L was born! This mask felt great on unlike others that can tingle and burn this foot mask was smooth. Putting it on I messed up the tabs to tighten the socks it was hard to peel off the sticker. thats my only issue ! The rich moisture has made my feet feel amazing. I will for sure purchase this!

April 16, 2019

Nice way to pamper yourself at home

I received this product for free to review. My feet are one part of my body that don't get too dry however I still felt a difference after using this product. I find it's a long lasting moisture and that it had helped the overall feel and look of my feet. I would definitely buy this and the hand one again not only when I need some moisture in my skin but when I want to pamper myself at home. These Aveeno products are great for self care!

Soft and smooth tootsies

I was lucky enough to try this for free for testing purposes. The foot mask was very easy to use - just slip on some booties and kick back while you wait 10 minutes. It did leave my tootsies feeling really soft and smooth. I have cracked heels (yay winter...!) and it did make them feel a little softer. If used a few times I could see it making a huge difference. There are no crazy smells to it, which is awesome. I would recommend!