AVEENO Repairing CICA Foot Mask Reviews

Indulge your feet in our new easy to use, non-drip Repairing CICA foot mask. These slippers are the latest addition to the AVEENO Skin Relief collection, designed to help restore essential moisture to extra-dry skin. They are infused with a unique formula that helps balance skin's natural moisture barrier, containing shea butter and levels of prebiotic oat known to have soothing and nourishing properties. These slippers leave your skin visibly soft, smooth and healthy-looking. Sit back and enjoy some well-deserved me-time!

Dorlotez vos pieds avec notre nouveau masque réparateur CICA pour les pieds. Dernier ajout à la gamme de soins apaisants AVEENO, ces pantoufles faciles à utiliser sont conçues pour aider à rétablir l’hydratation essentielle de la peau ultrasèche. Grâce à sa formule exclusive à base de beurre de karité et d’avoine, aux propriétés prébiotiques et à une concentration aux vertus apaisantes et nourrissantes, ce masque non coulant aide à rééquilibrer la barrière d’hydratation naturelle cutanée. Ces pantoufles laissent la peau lisse et douce, et lui confèrent une apparence saine. Reposez-vous et profitez d’une pause bien méritée!

You may also enjoy AVEENO Repairing CICA Hand Mask

April 27, 2019

Fun and relaxing concept!

Cons :
    - the paper you need to peel off the “sticky tab” does not come off easily. Mine had to be ripped off in three small separate pieces.
    - the “sticky tab” could use a bit more stickiness. Unless you’re laying COMPLETELY still, they do not stay in place.

Pros :
    - fun step to add during your self care Sunday!
    - plenty of leftover moisture to work up your shins and give yourself a good massage.
    - left my feet smooth and very moisturized.

Fun Addition - I threw on my favourite pair of slippers over top! Kept my feet warm and was so much more relaxing!

April 27, 2019

Rejuvenating!

So I pampered my hubby and gave him a foot soak, massage, and then applied these lovely Aveeno foot masks. These are awesome, and I’m going to buy more for both of us on our home spa days. Easy to slip on, and only need to leave them on for a short time. They left the feet feeling relaxed and smooth. Very smart idea, I would recommend for anyone. Thank you so much for letting me try this great product free! #GotItFree #tryAveenoCrackedSkinRelief

Soft and moisturized

Affordable compare to some other foot mask i used before. It's a life saver especially after a long winter, and it deliver the result as it claims to be.

2.3/5

Aveeno Foot Mask

The foot mask is similar to the hand mask, left my feet feeling slippery and greasy and was actually worried about slipping on my floors as I'm 9 months pregnant. I had to wash my feet afterwards because the feeling did not go away even after running all the left over product in my feet. This is also a pass for me.

1.2/5

Foot mask

So i tried it. It smelt weird like it didnt have a scent to it but it was sourish. Then if it git on my fingers it was kind of like you touched deoderant. I had no diffrence in my feet being soft they actually dried out.

2.3/5

Aveeno foot mask 5 toes down

I lived the concept of no mess no hassle but when I went to put them on my feet the tabs didn't stay put and I could shake the thought that they felt like plastic diapers. The moisture was ok but not different from any other moisture product... still love Aveeno products despite this product review

Foot mask

I absolutely loved this product. I have tried all moisturizing foot products and have had no luck. These little socks made my feet so soft and smooth. I highly recommend to all. My feet are sandal ready.

Nice product

I love foot mask as I live in a extremely area most of the time. The weather makes my foot crack and dry so easy. After use this mask, my foot feels smooth and moist. It's a good product.

Name brand I trust

This new product stands up to his name..I opened the package and slipped them on. It was a nice soft feeling. When I took them off my feet were so soft and relaxed. My skin obviously needed this treatment. They immediately soaked up the cream..
    This product will replace my monthly visits for my massage. My husband will be happy with that as well..
    Only wish they would make one for my face..i have always like this name. Used Aveeno on my children when they were babies and will continue to use them as they grow
    Trusted name Brand

April 26, 2019

Awesome for dry cracked feet!

The foot repair mask was even better than I expected. As someone who hates socks, my feet are always dry and cracked. The mask was essy to apply and let my feet feeling soft and not at all slimy.