AVEENO Repairing CICA Foot Mask Reviews

Indulge your feet in our new easy to use, non-drip Repairing CICA foot mask. These slippers are the latest addition to the AVEENO Skin Relief collection, designed to help restore essential moisture to extra-dry skin. They are infused with a unique formula that helps balance skin's natural moisture barrier, containing shea butter and levels of prebiotic oat known to have soothing and nourishing properties. These slippers leave your skin visibly soft, smooth and healthy-looking. Sit back and enjoy some well-deserved me-time!

Dorlotez vos pieds avec notre nouveau masque réparateur CICA pour les pieds. Dernier ajout à la gamme de soins apaisants AVEENO, ces pantoufles faciles à utiliser sont conçues pour aider à rétablir l’hydratation essentielle de la peau ultrasèche. Grâce à sa formule exclusive à base de beurre de karité et d’avoine, aux propriétés prébiotiques et à une concentration aux vertus apaisantes et nourrissantes, ce masque non coulant aide à rééquilibrer la barrière d’hydratation naturelle cutanée. Ces pantoufles laissent la peau lisse et douce, et lui confèrent une apparence saine. Reposez-vous et profitez d’une pause bien méritée!

You may also enjoy AVEENO Repairing CICA Hand Mask

Your Feet Need Pampering

Thank you ChickAdvisor for sending this to me for my honest review.

This is the first time doing it and it was so easy. Open the package and slip your foot into each mask and wait 10 minutes. Not going to lie it was a little cold putting my foot into each one. There is just enough cream to coat your feet. I definitely noticed that after removing my feet and massaging what was on my feet that they are soft and smooth. Even my heels which have seen better days is smooth. There is no dry cracked heels to be found. There is no scent to it which I like. Curious to see what it will be like tomorrow. Would definitely think if purchasing these. #productreviewer #gotitfree #freetotry #productreviewclub #tryaveenocrackedskinrelief #gifted

April 27, 2019

Just what my feet needed!

This was just what my feet needed after the harsh winter we experienced. They were super easy to use and no mess at all. The slipper like design is genius! My feet felt so much more hydrated and soft after leaving the mask on for just 10 minutes. Disclaimer: I received this for free to try as part of the Chickadvisor Product Review Club. #gotitfree

New Brunswick, Canada

My feet are feeling sweet

To say I was skeptical would be putting it mildly. My feet were looking pretty brutal after a long winter and I rarely take the time to look after them until summer time however this was so easy. Its quick, easy and no mess. The slippers had a surprising amount of lotion in them. You just slide them on, wait ten minutes and then rub in the remaining lotion. It all absorbed fairly quickly and left my feet feeling amazing. I can honestly say that this will be part of my new routine.

Good product, packaging difficult

I had the opportunity to try Aveeno repairing cica foot mask. I thought overall, the foot mask did a good job of moisturizing my feet. I did have to rub a lot of the cream into my skin after the 10 minute period was up. I did have some problems with the packaging; the adhesive tabs to secure the sock did not actually work. The tab just came apart in chunks. I am not sure if I would purchase again, would depend on the price.

Worked so well!

I am so surprised by this product! It worked so well!
    So putting it on: it looked like two little garbage bags on your feet, and it felt SUPER weird with the product. But the result! OMG!
    My heels are usually AWFUL! They are SUPER cracked and this made them the smoothest I have ever seen them.
    Would definitely recommend.
    The only thing I would say I would change is the little pull tabs to secure them to your feet. Very difficult to pull off, and I wasn't entirely sure how to attach it to be honest.

Disclaimer: I received this product free of charge from ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Not for me

I really would not buy this. It's a single use product , just something else to end up in a landfill. Plus it seems sort of weird to be sitting there with these things tied on my feet. I did like the lotion but I could have just used lotion and wrapped my feet in a warm towel.

1.8/5

Ill pass

Ive used similar products like this before but not Aveeno. I am a fan of Aveeno lotion so i was excited to try this. I put on, put socks on them overtop and watched tv for about an hour before i took them off. Honestly my feet felt about the same. I dont suffer from dry feet though. I would not recommend nor purchase in the future. I prefer just to use the O'Keefes healthy feet cream.

April 27, 2019

Aveeno amazing foot mask!

I am so happy with this foot mask. My heels get so dry and cracked, and with just one use, my feet were smooth, hydrated, and soft. I would 100% repurchase, agsin and again and again! The scent was pleasant but not overpowering, and it was extremely easy to use. Highly recommend-5 stars!

#1 in foot care

I was lucky enough to try the Avenno foot mask. I have tried many creams for my hard, cracked and rough feet but NOTHING worked better than the foot mask! I'm so upset I didn't take the picture of bedore/after because it has insanely changed. The product kept my feet soft, nourished and crack free. A wonderful product.

April 27, 2019

Needed after a long cold winter

This is such a spa like experience, after a long cold winter and having scaly ,cracked heels . The foot bags were easy to use, cool and soothing , left them on for a little longer than recommended. Will try a few more times to get the best result for my cracked heels. Sandal time is coming so yes I will purchase this again.