AVEENO Repairing CICA Foot Mask Reviews

Indulge your feet in our new easy to use, non-drip Repairing CICA foot mask. These slippers are the latest addition to the AVEENO Skin Relief collection, designed to help restore essential moisture to extra-dry skin. They are infused with a unique formula that helps balance skin's natural moisture barrier, containing shea butter and levels of prebiotic oat known to have soothing and nourishing properties. These slippers leave your skin visibly soft, smooth and healthy-looking. Sit back and enjoy some well-deserved me-time!

Dorlotez vos pieds avec notre nouveau masque réparateur CICA pour les pieds. Dernier ajout à la gamme de soins apaisants AVEENO, ces pantoufles faciles à utiliser sont conçues pour aider à rétablir l’hydratation essentielle de la peau ultrasèche. Grâce à sa formule exclusive à base de beurre de karité et d’avoine, aux propriétés prébiotiques et à une concentration aux vertus apaisantes et nourrissantes, ce masque non coulant aide à rééquilibrer la barrière d’hydratation naturelle cutanée. Ces pantoufles laissent la peau lisse et douce, et lui confèrent une apparence saine. Reposez-vous et profitez d’une pause bien méritée!

You may also enjoy AVEENO Repairing CICA Hand Mask

April 28, 2019

Too much plastic in packaging

I received a set of foot masks and was excited to try them. I usually use this type of product and love it because you don't have to wash anything off. The difference in these compared to the type I usually use is that they're 'no-drip', which is because they are essentially plastic bags of lotion you strap to your feet.
    I did not find the plastic feeling appealing and they looked like burn unit covers while on. This is my complaint about them. I found them uncomfortable, and since they didn't breathe it felt almost like your foot was just in a sweaty bag. When I took them off though, the formula was really nice and my feet were definitely soft and hydrated.
    I do feel like I'd get the same result using a deep moisturizer and could avoid the plastic waste. I would not recommend and would not buy for myself.

April 28, 2019

Aveeno cica foot mask , feet refreshed

Aveeno Cica foot mask .
    This product had almost no scent.
    I really enjoyed the experience, after I got over the weird sensation of putting my foot into something wet. My feet felt soft and refreshed after .I would buy this product to use after receiving this one free to try .

Unbelievable result

I am very happy that i get to try this free sample of Aveeno Repairing Cica Foot Mask.

Ever since i know myself, i have very crack and trt feet.

I have tried many different product, but i can now say that this is the best.

It left my feet feeling so soft and smooth. I am very pleased with the result.

Feeling good!

I received this product as part of the ChickAdvisor review club. I start using right after the shower. I've never done this kind of treatment. It is like a mini pamper session. My feet are the worst, always dry in winter and summer. Putting cream/lotion is not enough. When i open the packaging, a lit bit messy, but that's okay. Put it in and relax for 10 min, watching tv. The smell is nice, and my feet are moisturized and soft! It's really fun to try, easy to use. Since it is one time use, i won't buy. I don't want to waste plastic materials. I still recommend to everyone to try.

Smooth little criminal

I am in love with this mask. At first I thought that I have to put the mask on sit for a while, but then I see the little socks like mask and that made me so happy.
    It's very easy to wear, I put it on all day. I wore an old sock over it. Smell is so nice.
    I have a very dry skin, specially in winter with heating on, it becomes so dry that I had to use Vaseline every night.
    I will highly recommend this to people with dry skin and cracked heels.
    I am not saying that one use will magically repair your skin overnight. But trust me you will feel the difference.
    It's easy and convenient for busy mom's like me.

April 28, 2019

Perfect to get your feet summer ready

I received this Aveeno circa foot mask free for review curtesy of ChickAdvisor. I used the mask before bedtime instead of my normal routine of slathering my feet in body butter and throwing on a pair of cozy socks. I have never used a product like this before. It was so convenient and easy to use. It wasn't messy like I i thought it would be. It had more than enough moisturizer in the booties so much so I had some extra to rub on after. I was happy with the result I got. My feet were not overly dry so it definitely was the perfect amount of moisture for me.

Great foot care

This product is convenient to use. I appreciated this as I have a cold and anything simple helps. It has no fragrance and after ten minutes, my feet felt so moisturised . I didn't find the strap to work as the sticky part came completely off when I peeled the tab, but the strap is not that important anyways.

April 28, 2019

Careful how you open it.

I received this product for free from chick advisor in exchange for a review.
    The scent of this product was mild and pleasant but the plastic outside wasn’t the most ideal thing to have on for 10 minutes. I had issues separating the cloth insert to stock my foot inside. Afterwards I felt there was more excess product left in the bags but feet did feel much more moist than before.
    Overall the product did work well.

Pamper your feet!

I have never seen such product l8ke Aveeno repairing cica foot mask. I got the opportunity to try it for free from chick advisor.So glad I tried! When I opened the package it looks confusing since I am trying to find an opening for that one piece plastic wrap with unusual dedign. Instruction doesnt say cut it in the middle. After that everything seems to be easy sliding your feet into the wrap. I felt uneasy its sticky, cold and wet and uncomfortable for the first few minutes. But the whole 10 minutes I can feel the coolness goes right into my feet so I tend to relax. After that I took it off and massage the remaining liquid into my feet. My tired feet feels very soft especially in the cracked heel area. The main ingredients oat and shea butter works perfectly fast. Honestly I love the result but I am more concern of the use of plastic, environmentally speaking. But overall its a promising product

Perfect for tired feet

I received AVEENO Cracked Skin Relief feet for free with Chickadvisor and I am so happy. After a long day of work, my feet is tired and needs some TLC. My feet is always dry after showering. This feet mask is awesome I can slip it on while watching a show and then my feet is getting moisturized. The only thing I fear is smearing the cream off my carpet afterwards.