AVEENO Repairing CICA Foot Mask Reviews

Indulge your feet in our new easy to use, non-drip Repairing CICA foot mask. These slippers are the latest addition to the AVEENO Skin Relief collection, designed to help restore essential moisture to extra-dry skin. They are infused with a unique formula that helps balance skin's natural moisture barrier, containing shea butter and levels of prebiotic oat known to have soothing and nourishing properties. These slippers leave your skin visibly soft, smooth and healthy-looking. Sit back and enjoy some well-deserved me-time!

Dorlotez vos pieds avec notre nouveau masque réparateur CICA pour les pieds. Dernier ajout à la gamme de soins apaisants AVEENO, ces pantoufles faciles à utiliser sont conçues pour aider à rétablir l’hydratation essentielle de la peau ultrasèche. Grâce à sa formule exclusive à base de beurre de karité et d’avoine, aux propriétés prébiotiques et à une concentration aux vertus apaisantes et nourrissantes, ce masque non coulant aide à rééquilibrer la barrière d’hydratation naturelle cutanée. Ces pantoufles laissent la peau lisse et douce, et lui confèrent une apparence saine. Reposez-vous et profitez d’une pause bien méritée!

You may also enjoy AVEENO Repairing CICA Hand Mask

April 28, 2019

Aveeno masque reparateur cici excellent !!

Grâce à Chickadvisor, j’ai reçu un echantillon d’essai pour le masque réparateur cica pour les pieds. Je viens d’en faire l’essai et je suis vraiment impressionné! Un masque d’une durée de 10 min et mes pieds sont vraiment doux et hydraté! Le produits pénètre très bien la peau. Je recommande absolument ce produit.

J’ai très hâte d’essayer celui pour les mains!

Can't wait to buy this!

I received this product in the mail to review and I can't wait to purchase it to have on hand.

This winter was especially bad for my hands and feet. They were dry and cracking and when this opportunity came about I was excited.

The consistency is really nice, I guess you could say typical Aveeno consistency. The smell was also Aveeno. You could tell it was an Aveeno product. It wasn't overpowering and it wasn't absent. Just right.

My skin was so soft and moisturized after this application, I was sad I couldn't do it the next night. Even the next day my skin was still nice and soft.
    I would highly recommend trying this out.

April 28, 2019

Good

This foot mask is great and made my feet feel hydrated and soft. It’s comfortable and doesn’t slip off. I got this for free from #chickadvisor and I will buy more

Foot mask

I was sent this foot mask to try I love the simplicity of these booties you can just put on and watch tv or relax and when u take off your left with noticeably softer feet I feel for even better results use a foot scrub before using and all the product in booties will absorb better. Great product for summer in between pedicures.

Effective food care

I got this foot mask from Chickadvisor to review, this product was easy to use, not too messy as you wear it like a pair of booties. Most of all it helped to improve my dry cracked heels,
    Not all of the dryness was gone but it was effective and I would like to try a few more times in order to get a better result.
    Pedi season preparation!!

Perfect foot care

This isn’t the type of product I would think to buy, but after trying it, I’m hooked.
    I struggle with dry skin, but never thought about taking care of my feet.... Absolutely love the smell o& the aveeeno repairing foot mask. It left my feet feeling silky smooth. I would definitely recommend this.

Pedi-weather approved

This product is 100% effective hands down, but before I get to that I want to highlight how much I enjoyed using it. Taking 10 mins out of my day to sit and de-stress and pamper myself will now become part of my self care routine.
    Back to the effectiveness of the product:- my feet which normally dry and sometimes rough were well hydrated and super soft. I love how my body heated up the product and that it had a very like and unnoticeable scent. This is a product that is good to use all year round, but I can see myself using it more in the summer because my feet get dryer in the summer because they are more exposed.

3.2/5

Correct

J'ai essayer ce masque gratuitement et j'ai aimer son utilisation, il procure un hydration correct mais sans plus. Je préfère utiliser ma crème avec un bas, c'est tout aussi efficace et meilleur pour l'environnement.

April 28, 2019

Too much plastic in packaging

I received a set of foot masks and was excited to try them. I usually use this type of product and love it because you don't have to wash anything off. The difference in these compared to the type I usually use is that they're 'no-drip', which is because they are essentially plastic bags of lotion you strap to your feet.
    I did not find the plastic feeling appealing and they looked like burn unit covers while on. This is my complaint about them. I found them uncomfortable, and since they didn't breathe it felt almost like your foot was just in a sweaty bag. When I took them off though, the formula was really nice and my feet were definitely soft and hydrated.
    I do feel like I'd get the same result using a deep moisturizer and could avoid the plastic waste. I would not recommend and would not buy for myself.

April 28, 2019

Aveeno cica foot mask , feet refreshed

Aveeno Cica foot mask .
    This product had almost no scent.
    I really enjoyed the experience, after I got over the weird sensation of putting my foot into something wet. My feet felt soft and refreshed after .I would buy this product to use after receiving this one free to try .