AVEENO Repairing CICA Foot Mask Reviews

Indulge your feet in our new easy to use, non-drip Repairing CICA foot mask. These slippers are the latest addition to the AVEENO Skin Relief collection, designed to help restore essential moisture to extra-dry skin. They are infused with a unique formula that helps balance skin's natural moisture barrier, containing shea butter and levels of prebiotic oat known to have soothing and nourishing properties. These slippers leave your skin visibly soft, smooth and healthy-looking. Sit back and enjoy some well-deserved me-time!

Dorlotez vos pieds avec notre nouveau masque réparateur CICA pour les pieds. Dernier ajout à la gamme de soins apaisants AVEENO, ces pantoufles faciles à utiliser sont conçues pour aider à rétablir l’hydratation essentielle de la peau ultrasèche. Grâce à sa formule exclusive à base de beurre de karité et d’avoine, aux propriétés prébiotiques et à une concentration aux vertus apaisantes et nourrissantes, ce masque non coulant aide à rééquilibrer la barrière d’hydratation naturelle cutanée. Ces pantoufles laissent la peau lisse et douce, et lui confèrent une apparence saine. Reposez-vous et profitez d’une pause bien méritée!

You may also enjoy AVEENO Repairing CICA Hand Mask

May 04, 2019

Was a treat for my feet

I am almost 8 months pregnant with a 5 year old girl. I spend most days on my feet and they get swollen and sore. Before I used the masks my feet were starting to crack badly on the pads and heel. Since I can't reach my feet(due to large pregnant belly) I'm unable to give myself a pedicure and do not have time in my hectic life to go get a pedicure these foot masks seemed like a great option for me. They are a 10 minute treatment plastic on the outside with a cotton cream lined interior. After 10 minutes I removed them rubbed the leftover cream into my feet (well hubby did since after several attempts of comical flailing my husband took pity and helped his poor preggers wife out) my feet felt a lot softer and smoother. We're still cracked so give your feet a good pumice before hand(if you can reach your feet lol) to take any excess dead skin off. Overall I really liked how my feet felt and looked. Will definitely give this another go!

Love it!

This product smells great, and has a really ice consistency. It worked really well and hydrated my feet significantly after just one treatment. Will definitely use again.

May 03, 2019

Feet transformed in one use!

So after I had a bubble bath I dried my feet and opened the foot mask packaged. Easy instructions, thought it was neat they even have a sticker like strap to tighten around the ankle to secure to your feet. The strap didn’t stay but it didn’t really matter because for the 10min I had the foot mask slippers on I was curled up on the couch reading a book. Super convenient and really what’s 10min a day for a product that really works? After my timer rang I took the slippers off and rubbed the rest of the product into my skin which already felt baby soft!! My feet are usually dry -I don’t do much in care for them so I was so impressed by what a difference this foot mask made in just ten minutes relaxing with slippers. Very happy with the results, will definitely recommend and buy these for myself. Perfect for prepping my feet to look pretty and fresh for sandal weather!!

Updated On: May 03, 2019

Perfect foot mask

Got this product for free to try. I’m into very dry feet that before I sleep I need to put lotion again before I sleep. But with the help of trying this mask... no need that much anymore! While trying I definitely feel more moisture and softness on my feet. Just one time use I don’t need to use more lotion often like I always do. Would really buy this and recommend. Thanks !

Good for dry skin

It is quite moisturizing. I had a trip to tropical country and was wearing flip flop everyday. I returned with cracked and dry feet. I put this on for 10 minutes and it made my feet smooth and soft. However, it was a bit difficult to keep the tab on. I had to stay put and not move around while I had the mask on.

May 02, 2019

Great for moisturizing dry feet.

Great for between pedicures and to pamper yourself at home! I liked that they came in individual bags for the feet and it gave you flexibility to still move around, albeit carefully.

I left the product on for double the recommended time and found that my feet were very soft afterwards. However, my feet were still dry in the cracked areas (my skin was never so dry it was broken) stayed white leaving me to believe maybe more product was needed to get into the cracks. It’s like a deep conditioner for your feet.

Updated On: May 02, 2019

I got this product free compliments of Chickadvisor!#gotitfree

Super moisturized feet

These AVEENO REPAIRING CICA FOOT MASKS work great. The first thing I lobed about it was there was no super strong perfumes. The scent was very neutral. I left them on for probably about 30 minutes. I rubbed in the remainder of the lotion into my feet. They are so super soft even now the next day. Very happy with the results I would definitely recommend this to friends and buy some for myself. I get to try this free compliments of Chickadvisor.com.

Updated On: May 02, 2019

Super cool!

This foot mask was awesome!!! I love Aveeno products, I will always choose aveeno over any other brand. The foot mask left my feet feeling extremely soft, I used this after a bath, I gave myself a diy pedicure and used these as the moisturizer. I was still able to walk around during the 10 minutes I had to wear the slippers. It was very comfortable and didn’t hinder my ability at all. I was able to moisturize my feet & watch tv at the same time. The next day my feet were still very smooth and soft, there was no heavy scent, the moisturizer was thick and creamy, I really like that I didn’t have to wash it off afterwards, I was able to just rub the product into my skin until it was absorbed. I really enjoyed the ease and convenience of this foot mask. One thing I did not enjoy was the straps that are attached to the slippers, I feel like those could be improved. The peel off tabs were stuck onto the sticky part of the tab, so I was only able to peel off part of it before it ripped. And then, it didn’t stick well. So my slippers weren’t able to close at the top. Same thing happened with the sticky strap on the hand masks. Other than that I enjoyed these very much and will definitely be purchasing these in the future. I received this one for free!

Aveeno Foot Mask

I received the Aveeno Repairing CICA Foot Mask from Chick Advisor for review. When I opened up the package I had low expectations as it looked like I was puling out a heavy duty kitchen garbage bag. The masks came as one piece that you had to pull apart in the middle to create the two boots (one for each foot). The boots had the heavy white plastic on the outside and then wet mask material on the inside. You put your feet into the middle of the boots and then wrap the mask around your ankle and secure it with a plastic sticker.

You only have to leave the masks on your feet for 10 minutes which is a lot shorter than a lot of the other foot masks I have used so I was a little unsure of what to expect but when I took the mask off my feet I was pleasantly surprised. My feet were a little wet with mask essence but it wasn't messy or drippy. I rubbed the extra essence into my feet and it absorbed in quite easily.

My feet felt really soft and hydrated after using this mask. I think that this is the perfect mask to use right before doing an at home pedicure.

May 02, 2019

Feels great, but sadly doesnt last

Feels great on, super easy to use, love the no-drip... but sadly my feet were still dry the next day.
    that said they felt GREAT immediately after using the mask, much softer than usual.

I just wish it lasted a little longer.