AVEENO Repairing CICA Hand Mask Reviews
#1 in Hand Masks

Indulge your hands in our new easy to use, non-drip Repairing CICA hand mask. These gloves are the latest addition to the AVEENO Skin Relief collection, designed to help restore essential moisture to extra-dry skin. They are infused with a unique formula that helps balance skin's natural moisture barrier, containing shea butter and levels of prebiotic oat known to have soothing and nourishing properties. These gloves leave your hands visibly soft, smooth and healthy-looking. Wear as you would any other glove and enjoy some well-deserved me-time!

Dorlotez vos mains avec notre nouveau masque réparateur CICA pour les mains. Dernier ajout à la gamme de soins apaisants AVEENO, ces gants faciles à utiliser sont conçus pour aider à rétablir l’hydratation essentielle de la peau ultrasèche. Grâce à sa formule exclusive à base de beurre de karité et d’avoine, aux propriétés prébiotiques et à une concentration aux vertus apaisantes et nourrissantes, ce masque non coulant aide à rééquilibrer la barrière d’hydratation naturelle cutanée. Ces gants laissent la peau lisse et douce, et lui confèrent une apparence saine. Profitez maintenant d’une pause bien méritée!

You may also enjoy AVEENO Repairing CICA Foot Mask

Baby soft hands

It is so easy to use. I put on like my glove and I take time to relax while wearing them. Within minutes, my hands feel so soft, and the softness last! Loving this.

A Little TLC

I used these after a full day of cleaning (yikes for the cuticles). I did a quick file and cuticle trim and then used these. It was like heaven for my hands. A great way to give your hands some TLC between manicures.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Soft hands

Similar to the foot mask, the hand mask is a no mess product that leaves hands feeling soft. It would be interesting to see what an extended use of this product would be like to relief dry skin.

Very moisturizing

I wash my hands a lot for work and it leaves them so dry. This mask worked great to help sooth and moisturize my hands. This mask was great and smelled amazing will try it again.

Découverte

Une belle découverte !! Un petit moment pour prendre du temps pour soi..,Une douceur est observé instantanément après l'application. Pratique en ce début de printemps !

May 01, 2019

A great hand pampering glove

The creamy soft glove was soothing on my dry chapped hands. It felt like a hand spa retreat. I was also able to use my cell phone while I sat and enjoyed the hydrating effects of the Aveeno repairing cica hand mask.

Effective!

As a mom I'm constantly washing my hands or washing dishes or using hand sanitizer. This product effectively made my hands feel smoother and softer. Made my home bathroom feel like a mini spa.

Amazing for dry hands

Amazing mask if you need to show your hands some tlc. The Aveeno repair hand mask is a quick self care ritual that should be incorporated into a weekly or monthly routine expecially for those with dry hands or in the winter months. This Aveeno line is a great addition to my self care and perfect for a post or pre manicure.

Gyeonggi-do, South Korea

Wonderful

This is a great product. My husband has the worst hands and we have tried EVERYTHING and until now nothing helped. This is a hand saver for sure. If you have dry hands that crack and bleed this helps them so very much. Thank you Aveno

It's 'OK'.

I must first say that I'm not a big fan of unrecyclable/ disposable products, these do work okay but lathering my hands up with hand cream and putting my rubber gloves on overnight works just as well if not better - and for the fraction of the cost. I do craftwork, painting and gardening so need to deeply moisturize my hands very frequently so these don't suit my long term needs.