AVEENO Repairing CICA Hand Mask Reviews
#1 in Hand Masks

Indulge your hands in our new easy to use, non-drip Repairing CICA hand mask. These gloves are the latest addition to the AVEENO Skin Relief collection, designed to help restore essential moisture to extra-dry skin. They are infused with a unique formula that helps balance skin's natural moisture barrier, containing shea butter and levels of prebiotic oat known to have soothing and nourishing properties. These gloves leave your hands visibly soft, smooth and healthy-looking. Wear as you would any other glove and enjoy some well-deserved me-time!

Dorlotez vos mains avec notre nouveau masque réparateur CICA pour les mains. Dernier ajout à la gamme de soins apaisants AVEENO, ces gants faciles à utiliser sont conçus pour aider à rétablir l’hydratation essentielle de la peau ultrasèche. Grâce à sa formule exclusive à base de beurre de karité et d’avoine, aux propriétés prébiotiques et à une concentration aux vertus apaisantes et nourrissantes, ce masque non coulant aide à rééquilibrer la barrière d’hydratation naturelle cutanée. Ces gants laissent la peau lisse et douce, et lui confèrent une apparence saine. Profitez maintenant d’une pause bien méritée!

You may also enjoy AVEENO Repairing CICA Foot Mask

May 04, 2019

Healing hands...sort of

I have a very hectic life so being able to heal my dry chapped hands in 10 minutes was just not something I could pass up. The hand masks themselves are a plastic like material on the outside with a tab that secures around the wrist to keep your gloves in place. The inside has a cotton like material I'm guessing to hold the cream in place and to help with better absorption. The cream itself does not feel gross or greasy when you put your hands in the gloves and there is no scent to it. So if you have sensitive skin these would be great. Before using Aveeno repairing CICA hand masks, my hands were incredibly dry, itchy, flaky, and burning with cracking of the skin on my fingers. After 10 minutes and some vigorous rubbing in of the leftover cream on my hands I have to say I seen some pretty good results. My hands were no longer itchy and burning. The flaky dry skin was gone. And although the skin on my fingers was still cracked it was a lot softer. Bonus my hands did not feel greasy afterwards like some hand treatments do and the cream absorbs really well into the skin. For those that have extremely dry cracked hands you will not get miracle results, however you will receive relief from the itching and burning and your hands will feel a great deal softer. These hand masks would be great to use once a week in cold weather to keep your hands in good condition.

May 03, 2019

Great treatment

I didn't find the hand treatment to be as good as the foot treatment. I still really liked it, the smell was nice, and the product was nice and thick. My hands were softer, but not a huge difference from regular lotion.

May 03, 2019

Destress Your Hands

Super easy instructions; basically open package put your hands inside plastic gloves and let the product do its work for 10 min and then just rub the rest in when done! Viola! Soft smooth hands! Works great! Even my nails looks better after!

May 02, 2019

It works great to a very dry hand

Just in time to get and try this mask for free for I badly need something that would help me with my very dry skin particularly my hands. At first in doubt how would it work considering just looks like a regular gloves. But I’m wrong! Once I opened and put it in my hands ... I can feel the effectiveness right away. Soft and cold feeling while it’s in your hands for 10 mins. It has a refreshing and relaxing feeling. When took it out, definitely you can witnessed a difference and the remaining residue as like a lotion with leaves a soft touch feeling all day. Thanks for this product. Would really buy this one. So worth it!

May 02, 2019

Smooth and soft hands after

I rarely put on lotion or cream in my hands so they are pretty dry. I love pampering my hands now with this mask as it leave my hands soft and smooth after 10 minutes. Fragrance was not too strong for me. Would definitely repurchase this as a spa treatment at home.

May 02, 2019

Can’t wait to buy this again!

I love that this product comes in individual bags so that you are not restricted from using your phone (not gracefully ;) and drinking water.

The product is fragrance free and penetrates deeply. Leaves your hands feeling soft and moisturized. I would definitely buy this product again.

I got this product free compliments of Chickadvisor!#gotitfree

A faire régulièrement !

Tout comme un masque pour les cheveux, je recommanderais le masque pour les mains 1 fois semaine en période de déshydratation, sinon 1 a 2 fois par mois. Les gants sont assez épais , ils ne fendant pas. Il faut bien disperser la crème à l'intérieur et hop le tour est jouer. 10 minutes sur les mains. Lorsqu'on retire on masse le reste de crème pour une pénétration complète de la creme. Sans odeur, douce pour les mains, non grasse.
    J'ai bien aimé le résultats
    Bonne dose d'hydratation. C'était une belle expérience. J'ai l'intention d'acheter ce produit régulièrement.
    On voyait la différence.

Super moisturized hands

I loved the AVEENO REPAIRING CICA HAND MASK. The fit was actually not bad and I love the little tape tabs that are attached. I left the hand mask on for about 30 minutes and rubbed in what was left over. My hands are so super soft now. I would definitely recommend these to friends and will be buying some for future relief. I also got to try this free compliments of Chickadvisor.com #gotitfree

Interesting!

I really enjoy aveeno products so I knew this was something I could trust. This was my first time trying a hand mask so I wasn’t quite sure what to expect. I used this at the same time that I used the foot mask. I was still able to use the touch screen on my cell phone which I thought was super cool. There was no dripping or leaking from the glove. The moisturizer inside was not heavy scented, it was thick and made my hands super soft. I usually do not enjoy the feeling of having any lotion or cream on my hands. I am very sensitive with uncomfortable sensory experiences. And this wasn’t bad at all I did not hate it as I honestly expected to. I felt very pampered using this product. One thing I did not enjoy was the straps that are attached to the gloves, I feel like those could be improved. The peel off tabs were stuck onto the sticky part of the tab, so I was only able to peel off part of it before it ripped. And then, it didn’t stick well. I had to constantly readjust the sticky part because it kept opening up. So my gloves weren’t able to close at the wrist. Same thing happened with the sticky strap on the foot masks. I got this for free for participating in this review. I would definitely try this again, and dependant on price, I would purchase.
    #gotitfree #freeproduct

Like a mini spa

Mmm I loved the smell! Not too strong. I really felt like I was getting ready for a manicure, it was nice to take time for me! It softened my skin, but wasn’t quite enough to soothe the cracked skin on my hands.