AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

November 25, 2020

thérapie Avoine prébiotique, aloe pour peau sèche

Excellente, s'applique très bien même sur ma peau qui était très rugueuses et tellement craquelée..( pieds).
    N'est pas collante et pénètre immédiatement et quel soulagement cela procure... En effet ...quelques jours et comme par magie mes pieds ont guérit de toutes cette peau sèche...
    Un produit recommandé par les spécialiste et je vous la recommande fortement. Aveeno une marque de confiance...
    thérapie Avoine prébiotique, aloe pour peau sèche. merci et bonne journée

November 22, 2020

Amazing lotion

I highly recommend this lotion. Usssually by this time my skin is dry, ashy and itchy. Since using this daily when I get out of the shower, I managed to avoid these issues. Pair it with matching body wash for a itch free winter!

November 18, 2020

It works

Finally found a body cream that is not only helpful for dry skin, it also helps repair those trouble spots. I cannot believe how well it worked to fix my chapped skin. I have tried everything and this is now my go to product.

November 07, 2020

Saved my skin

My hands were getting so sore and dry from all the washing and sanitizing! I was actually feeling desperate, as none of my current creams were helping enough. It was such perfect timing that I got this in the mail, because I've been putting it on every morning and every night and my hands are starting to heal. I'm really happy that it is fragrance free and has some natural ingredients in it. I even feel safe putting it on my 18 month old. I would buy this again for sure!

October 25, 2020

Soft skin

This product is great for my skin especially for dry skin in the winter I use it after my shower to nurture my skin the price is not bad either would buy it again

October 25, 2020

skin

i love all aveeno products!! they consistently keep my skin soft, and free of dry patches. the prevent my eczema from forming. the bath soak saved my when i had shingles. the body wash is amazing to shave with.

October 24, 2020

Highly recommend for anyone suffering from eczema

I’ve suffered with eczema my whole life. This has been a game changer for me. My skin has never felt this good in years. I put it on after each shower.

October 24, 2020

This is my go to cream!

Amazing products! So smooth on my skin! I have really dry and rough skin and this just makes it soft and silky! Being from Canada, the climate and temps always change which makes my skin dry and brittle. Thanks so much Aveeno for restoring my skin!

October 22, 2020

I would buy this product again foraure. It works amazing

This product really works well. I have very dry and sensitive skin I have been looking for a product that works and this works good for me. I would recommend it forsure.

October 19, 2020

Aveeno

I like this lotion. Worked very well. Found it left a bit of a residue so that was the downside but it hydrates and moisturizies very well. Would purchase again