AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Actually works!

I live in the prairies where winters are cold and dry. In the best of years I deal with very dry skin, especially my hands. This year throw in a global pandemic and with all the sanitizers my hands are a mess. I tried Aveeno Restorative Skin Therapy and after the first application noticed a drastic difference! The lotion went on smooth and soaked in without that greasy feeling. The next day my hands still felt soft! I will definitely be adding this product to my regular routine!!

December 16, 2020

Good upgrade for winter months

I use the regular Aveeno on a day to day basis and it is my go-to but this is great for the winter months when your skin needs an extra little TLC. It’s a silkier texture and penetrates this skin to make the skin feel more nourished and appeases the itch when my skin is feeling particularly dry!

Great hand cream

I love the consistency of this product. It’s light, yet effective. The best part is your hands feel instantly moisturized without being greasy at all. It’s absorbed instantly and left my hands feeling great hours after the first application. I even got my husband hooked.
    Havent used the product long enough to do away with my dry skin, but I am hopeful.

For dry skin!

I got a sample free from Chickadvisor, and I can say this is effective for dry skin. My hands get pretty dry from house chores and when I put this on, my skin was soft to the touch and not greasy or sticky at all. It is very comparable to the regular green aveeno daily moisturizer but it moisturizes even more intensely. I will probably purchase a full size now instead of the green bottle.

December 16, 2020

Easy on skin, absorbant cream

This cream is scent free, and my daughter who had sensitive skin did not have any problem to use.

This spreads easily on skin and gets absorbed quickly. I would say it is closer to lotion rather than cream. If you are expecting thick cream, this one is not it.
    After applying, it does not leave greasy feeling nor stickiness, which is nice. It feels just softer, moist skin.

My skin feels softer, however for my daughter who has drier skin than I do, this seemed to help the skin condition a little, but not quite enough moisturising effect. (Probably she needed to apply a lot more often, which is hard because she still goes to school most of the day.)
    Maybe if you apply some kind of oil after using this in order to lock the moisture on skin, it might he helpful to her.

December 16, 2020

Good

Aveeno is usually a great moisturizer but this one in particular, I really like. It doesn’t feel so thick, it’s actually light weight but it stays on and feels super hydrating, like Immediate hydration. Would recommend!

The Perfect Solution for Dry Skin

This could not have arrived at a better time. My hands have been dry from the constant hand washing and the cold. All this has taken a toll on my hands. This was the perfect solution to solve that problem. A little goes a long way and when you use it, it blends in nicely and its not greasy. There was no scent to the cream. You instantly can see the difference from one use.

Moisturizing to my skin!

This skin therapy repairing cream is super moisturizing. It has more of a gel like consistency that dries like a cream. I feel that my skin absorbs the moisture from the cream almost instantly! My only complaint is that it has an off smell to it that reminds me of white pepper.

Great product!

With all of the handwashing, my skin has been dry, irritated and even itchy. Aveeno Restorative really sooths my hands. Leaves a nice coating that relieves my of all of the aggravations that over washing and sanitizer has taken on them. Giving my hands some life back.

AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream

AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream is a great product that I will purchase after trying my sample. It kept my skin moisturized and feeling soft and smooth even during our cold below-freezing temperatures. I found it seemed to provide a barrier, without being greasy, and deeply penetrated my skin, and I didn't have to reapply for a long lasting effect. It smells quite nice as well. #tryAveenoRST