AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

HYDRATANT ET NUTRITIF

Avec une texture légère et un parfum doux, j'ai senti que ma peau sensible était rapidement hydratée et je crois qu'avec le temps les parties les plus sèches seront restaurées.

December 17, 2020

Applies really well, moisturizing!

I really liked this product. It applies really well and it is extremely moisturizing. I like the concentration. It helped my dry winter skin and it did not cause any irritation. I am looking forward to buying the full size bottle.

HELPS WITH DRY SKIN

This stuff feels non greasy and worked very well with a rash I developed from over washing my hands so often. It put the moisture back in my skin just within a couple of uses.

Wonderful skin cream!

The skin cream is creamy and non-greasy. You can pick-up a glass after using it on your hands! It has a very slight oat smell which makes it feel homey and natural. It works for me!

Une douceur

Cette crème est toute en douceur, elle est absorbé très rapidement et rend ma peau si douce. Aux changements de saison, j'ai toujours de la difficulté à ramener ma peau de crocodile à un état normal. Avec ce produit, ça fonctionne comme jamais.

Good hydration

My hands are very dry in tgebcold winter and with the frequent use of hand sanitizer. I have used multiples brands if hand sanitizer and this one is definitely among the best ones I have had

Truly fragrance free

I received a sample of this product and have tried it over the past 10 days with the onset of the colder weather. My first thought when applying was that there is no fragrance at all, which is wonderful for anyone who is finds perfumes in creams offensive. The product blends well into your skin and leaves it feeling clean and not greasy or slippery. I am not sure about price point since this was a free sample, but being an Aveeno product I am confident it will be as affordable as similar drug store brands. A "do-try" for sensitive skin / sensitive to fragrance users!

Good for winter hands

I had the chance to try out a sample of this cream and really liked it. I have terrible excema and really bad dry skin especially in the winter months. It provided a barrier coat and kept my hands soft but not oily. Would recommend especially if you like aveeno products and have dry skin. Also I like that it is fragrance and chemical free

Loved my sample

I used this lotion 2 times and my hands were instantly softer. I absolutely love it!! Going to buy this with my coupon that I received! Can't wait!!!!

Wow

Odeur légère, pas trop grasse et vraiment douce. J'ai vraiment apprécié l'expérience. Je recommended cette crème surtout en période froide ou les mains on tendance à gercées