AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

Pretty good

I like how thick the consistency is great for dry hands. I do wish it has a more pleasant smell. It didn’t smell bad but it didn’t smell great either.

Amazing Product

I received this product as a sample couple of weeks ago. I was very fortunate to get it during this time as I usually develop eczema in the winters and this product really helped with my eczema. I applied it twice a day and saw a huge difference in my skin. My skin is now very soft and moisturized. I also love the fact that this cream does absorbs easily as it does not leave my skin greasy. Overall, great product!

Hooked!

I found this cream to be very lightweight and not greasy. It absorbed very quickly and just felt my hands and arms were completely moisturized. I am definitely getting this product to get through dry itchy winter season! $2 coupon included with sample is a bonus too. Thanks Chickadvisor

Great for pandemic skin

With the pandemic it’s been so hard keeping my hands even remotely moisturized but this has been a life saver! Making them soft and it’s not greasy which is an added bonus!

December 21, 2020

Very gentle on people with very sensitive skin

In these times of covid, with the excessive use of hand sanitize I get an irritation in my hands, and when I tried to hydrate my hands with any cream it gave me a rash. This cream is one of the few that does not give me a rash and makes my feet feel super soft and hydrated

Aveeno Restorative Skin Therapy

Thank You for letting me be able to try this. I have dry heels and elbow. I use this everyday and my skin feels very nice. I will purchase this product.

Much Needed

My dry and sore winter skin really needed this amazing restorative skin therapy repairing cream! it is light, not greasy, soaks in and really leaves things feeling moisturized and soft. Delightful! #tryAveenoRST

Thick, Moisturising Cream

I was interested in trying this product as my skin gets very dry over the winter months. I received a free sample in exchange for a review. It comes out as a thick cream and rubs into my skin nicely. It did not leave a greasy residue but helped my skin feel better. I would buy this in the future and use it again.

Good moisturizing lotion

Aveeno has always been my go to brand for body lotions, and this a good hydrating lotion. The fragrance is very subtle and it disappears quickly. The lotion has a thick consistency but it does not leave a greasy feeling afterwards. It hydrates and moisturizers my hands, especially when they feel dry in the winter.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Made My Hands So Soft!

This stuff is amazing! The cold Canadian winters _ hand sanitizer 24/7 from COVID has made my hands EXTREMELY cracked! I was lucky enough to receive a sample of this product through ChickAdvisor and after one use, my hands had improved a ton! I will definitely be buying the full size version of this product in the future!