AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

All the good stuff

I have tried this cream for two weeks now. Should start by saying I have dry skin patches on my arms and legs and some scarring from a medical condition. The texture of this cream is very thick almost a balm like appearance but very smooth. There is NO fragrance which is amazing and the only smell is has is a very light lotion like smell which disappears in 2 seconds. The moisturizing effects of the cream last almost 8-9 hours. I have put this on at night before bed and still woken up with soft skin in the morning. You can feel the cream doesn’t just disappear into the skin it sits and moisturizes over time. I would love this cream in the winter time.

Awesome

I love how light this feels and it sure locked in moisture and reduce the dryness of my skin. Will definitely purchase over and over again... Give it a trail sure you will love it as well

Leaves my hand so soft

I received my sample of this cream the other day and I was pleasantly surprised by this cream..I have tried many lotions and creams over the years and they either have to much fragrance in them or leave your hands and face feeling greasy. This cream is the best of both, no smell and leaves my hands feeling soft without the greasy feeling afterwards. I don't mind a mild fragrance to my creams so this one fit the bill without the smell.

Worked immediately

My son has extremely dry, chapped hands due to all the recent hand washing. I made him give this a try and almost immediately I could see the redness going away. It soaked in nicely and moisturized his hands after one use.

December 23, 2020

Pretty Amazed by the results.

I was expecting just like a normal general cream but boy was I wrong. I have been leaning on my elbows a lot lately and they have gotten pretty dry and sore almost to cracking. Very rough feeling too. I applied this cream and immediately felt relief. And after a few days my elbows were nice and soft and normal looking again. Definitely buying this when my sample runs out!

December 23, 2020

Dry Skin Sufferers, Rejoice!

I wasn't convinced at first. I already had dry winter "alligator skin" going in my shins, thanks to a good cold snap and lots of time outside. Then I tried it on my hands, and I was sold. I am a spinner and a knitter, and that can really dry your skin. Plus all the extra Covid handwashing, and I was getting splits in my fingertips. This has turned that around, and I'm impressed enough that I will definitely be using the coupon that came in the package to purchase a full size bottle.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Worked wonders

My daughter has extremely dry/sensitive skin. When I received this I could not wait to try it on her hands. They are usually red and scaly during the winder months. Immediately after use I could tell a difference, after a few days her hands are no longer red. She doesn't complain about this cream "burning" her hands either after it is put on! Bonus!

Perfect for dry Winter hands

I go through lotion like crazy in the winter. My hands are steady dry from the winter, and the constant hand washing and sanitizing from corona has only made it worse. I decided to try this lotion on my hands and it works wonders. A little goes a long way so the bottle with definitely last and is worth the value. It doesn’t irritate sensitive skin (almost everything burns my skin). I would put it on at bedtime and if notice a difference by morning. I would definitely use it again. Great product.

Does restore moister

My husband hands are extremely dry specially with all the hand washing he has to do at work. With winter being here his hands are really dry and rough at some time it even cracks. After using this product we notice that his hand are abit softer compare to before, he just has to remember to reapply it each time he wash his hands so it doesn't crack. We got the sample after its finish well get the full size.

Great moisturizer

We live in a dry house that always leaves our hands cracked and sore during the winter months. A good handcream is a must. I received this sample of Aveeno and am thrilled with how it has started to revive my hands again. Upon application, any dryness feels instantly soothed. A few days of regular application and my hands are noticeably softer, as well. This will be a must-have winter hand care item from here on out!