AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Really is scent free

*I received a sample size of this product as part of the Product Review Club*

I find it a challenge to find a truly scent free product, but Aveeno has done it. I prefer scent free lotions so I can layer perfumes or other scents without conflicting odors. Also working in a scent free environment makes it even more important for me.

This is a nice lightweight moisturizer. I think for when my skin is really dry I will need to reach for a heavier product, but for day to day this is a great lotion. I cannot speak to any restorative properties as the sample size was too small for a lengthy trial - but I have no doubt it is effective.

December 28, 2020

Left skin hydrated but not for long

I really love that it is unscented and glides on my hands smoothly but it only relieved my skin's dryness temporarily. But then again, my skin usually needs a bit heavier type of cream specially during winter months to stay hydrated. I wil be using it in summertime, since it is on the lighter side.

So moisturizing

This cream glided on like butter and left my skin feeling refreshed and moisturizers all day. I love that it’s unscented and hypoallergenic- safe for my sensitive skin. I get very dry peeling winter skin but this helps so much.

Product that helps

I received a sample of #tryAveenoRST for an honest review. I felt this cream did work as advertised and helped elevate my dry skin. I do wish the results were more long lasting. I found myself reapplying every couple of hours to find relief. I can see this cream helping over time.

A Great Moisturizing Cream

After using this cream for several days my skin was much softer and hydrated. The only thing I did not like about the cream is that is does not completely absorb into the skin. I did not like the feeling of having a film on my skin.

Works great!

I really liked the effects of this cream on my dry, sore hands. It absorbs quickly with no greasy residue, making my hands feel so soft. I will definitely purchase this product and continue to use. Great for winter dry skin.

December 28, 2020

Will definitely be purchasing!

I received a sample of this cream from Chick Advisor, and tried it immediately! I've been using it to moisturize my hands at night and it's been doing a great job. With the dry winter weather and all the hand washing and sanitizing I've been doing, my hands are extra rough this year. This cream reminds me of the Aveeno baby Excema night balm that I use for my son's eczema, only less greasy. Will definitely be purchasing, thanks for the sample Chick Advisor!

SAVED MY WINTER HANDS

Aveeno has always been one of my favourite brands. When I first tried this- my hands were winter rough! After only 2 uses my hands are smooth again - just like a baby’s bottom! Thank you AVEENO!!! Definitely worth the purchase

Soft skin Again!!

Wow! This feels amazing. I’ve been using it on my overly dry hands for 3 days and have already felt a difference. Can’t wait to buy the big bottle. Thank you @chickadvisor @aveenoca #tryAveenoRST

It really hydrates

I loved it, it really hydrates, next day was still great and the skin gets so soft. It can be bit sticky, glue but it really works great. I would definitely buy it again