AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

Great Product!

I would totally recommend this product for sensitive skin. very hydrating and soothing feel of the skin especially straight out the shower when you apply it on. I would totally buy this brand next time I go shopping.

January 06, 2021

Great refreshment for thirsty dry hands!

This sample couldn't have come at a better time! I volunteer at my local hospital and we use a lot of hand sanitizer. This product has been great to replenish what the sanitizer had stripped away! My hands were getting so raw but now when I get back after my shift I just use this and my hands look great! It is great to use after a shopping trip when sanitizer was used as well!

This product is amazing!

I tested this product in my face allergy and everything disappear. Besides it, I have used it on my hands and it has made my hands soft and hydrated. I love this Aveeno, I really recommend it.

Love it

I really like this Aveeno restorative skin therapy cream. It goes on really smooth, great coverage and not greasy at all. I really like how it feels. It stays on overnight
    and with a visible difference. I definitely recommend this product.

Feels great and works

This hand cream does not leave a greasy feeling on your hands. It really helped with the dryness of my hands. I would definitely recommend it. I received mine as a trial offer although it’s not my usual brand it is definitely something I will buy again. I have to say thanks for letting me try this you gained a customer.

Works great

This lotion leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth just after a few uses of it. It helped restore moisture to my hands after continuous washing and sanitizing of my hands

Immediate Results!

This Repairing Cream made my skin buttery soft the second I applied it. I loved that it is free of fragrance as I am sensitive to smells. The results were not only immediate but long lasting as well. It truly does repair as well as moisturize. I have been looking for a cream like this for quite some time and am happy to finally find it. This will be my go to skin moisturizer.

January 06, 2021

Calling all with sensitive skin

I like this repairing cream for my sensitive skin. It’s fragrance free no steroids phthalate free and paraben free. It’s very light weight didn’t leave any residue on my skin it absorbed almost instantly! As an eczema suffer I loved how it didn’t irritate my skin only soothed it. And with prebiotic oat,aloe and provitamin B5 it is a win for my skin!
    #tryAveenoRST

January 06, 2021

Good for sensitive and very dry skin!

I have a very sensitive, dry skin, and prone to eczema and this cream relief as soon as you apply on your skin. The best thing is, it's not greasy like other cream! Love it!

Aveeno never disappoints

I was given the opportunity to try out Aveeno's Restorative Skin Therapy - Sensitive Skin repairing cream by ChickAdvisor. I received my sample product and gave it a try. I have sensitive skin and this cream was great for that. It made my skin feel soft without feeling greasy. I found it to be a great hand cream for frequent applications (when needed throughout the day). Aveeno is always a high quality product, and this was no exception. I will definitely purchase this product for myself when my sample runs out.