AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Aveeno is always great

I received a 28g sample. It did not have much scent so it is good for people who are sensitive to fragrances. It was a pretty small sample for me but it seems to help with my dry skin (especially in these winter months) and I will definitely keep this product in mind when looking to purchase a cream next time.

January 15, 2021

Made my skin feel renewed

I loved this product. It left my skin feeling very cared for. It left my skin soft and feeling healthy. I would highly recommended this product. I will be buying it next time I go shopping

Great for the skin

I absolutely love the aveeno line there isn’t much I don’t like. This definitely followed suit it is very moisturizing and refreshing. I got this as a free sample in exchange for my honest opinion

My skin is repaired!

This moisturizer really does work. My skin went from dry and dull to smooth and hydrated in only 2 weeks. I used it everyday in the morning and night and not only does it work, it also has a nice scent to it. I have sensitive skin, so I was a bit worried when applying this, yet it didn't irritate me at all! I can't judge if it relieved my sensitive skin, but it did work on me even though I have sensitive skin. I gave it a 4/5 because I mean it's not the best moisturizer I've ever used but it is good for what it does.

it works

I have very dry and cracked hands, and this product soaked right into skin. Not greasy at all. Hands were much better after a few days of use. Keep it in my purse. And having sensitive skin, there were no problems, as no perfume.

Works Great!

My hands are extremely dry- like cracking and bleeding everywhere dry. It is super painful. This lotion has worked really well to help keep my hands from cracking so bad. Since trying it, I have had way less cracks. I will definitely be purchasing this product.

January 15, 2021

Aveeno restore hand cream is the best!

Aveeno is a name you can trust. It is silky & smooth when it goes on your body. Leaves no residue when you apply. The price isn’t great, you won’t over pay for this product. I love to use this product when it’s winter time, we all get cracked skin and dryness.

Awsome !

I just tried the new Aveeno Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream. I love how quickly it has made my skin feel better! I love the feeling of my skin after using it!! I would say to anyone having very problematic dry skin to try this cream right away, it works awsome !!!

AVEENO RESTORATIVE SKIN THERAPY REPAIRING CREAM

J'aime la texture non grasse, elle s'applique bien, sèche vite et on ressent un effet immédiat en l'appliquant. J'aime la sensation quelle donne à ma peau. Bonne-Journée! Jsmille :)

Nice Cream

I recently tried AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream. This nice cream absorbed well, was non-greasy and helped with my extremely dry skin. I love that this cream is free from parabens, steroids and phthalates. I also love that it is fragrance-free as I do not like overly scented skin products. I recommend AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream, and would love to use again.