AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Great skin cream!

I really enjoyed using this skin cream on my dry skin. During the winter, it's especially hard for me to keep my skin healthy. My hands dry out very quickly and can even be painful if I don't constantly moisturize. AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream was great! It felt smooth and soothing when I applied it, and helped to keep my skin moisturized. Quite effective. I will be happy to continue using it, in future.

Good bang for your buck

I love that this has no scent. Nowadays products with lots of scent just doesn't bode well. Too many people with sensitivities and with what we are learning now... no need to add anything that is not necessary for our skin to absorb into out bodies. Quick absorption is another great quality. Nourishing....yes. The only one thing "negative" I would say is that it leaves a feeling of "something" on your skin. A light film. Not so much so that it would deter me from purchasing and using again but it is something you notice or at least I did. Thus why a 4 out of 5.

Awesome Stuff

I let me husband use this and he's picky with the greasy stuff...he loved this..Thank-you Aveeno for making me a Happy Housewife..I'll definitely be using the coupon

SO Smooth!

I love this cream! I wash my hands a lot due to work, and its travel size is perfect to have at my desk and the scent is so light, it's perfect for the workplace environment. I also love how smooth and creamy it is, it hydrates my hands so quickly!

Lightweight and moisturizing

This feels more like a lotion than a cream as its quite lightweight and not too thick in consistency. I usually use thicker creams however I found this one to be just as moisturizing. It absorbs quickly so its perfect as a hand lotion. I've been using this every night lately and my hands feel very nice in the morning. It's also non-scented which I love!

Very Moistrurizing

I received this for free as a member of Chickadvisor!

This skin repairing cream did not disappoint, I enjoyed that it was a thicker cream, but still was able to absorb quickly. My hands have been very dry with the extra hand washing and sanitizing, so this cream really came in handy!
    I would repurchase this cream, I find it comparable to my Kiehls hand cream

Love this cream

I am loving this product so far. I find it goes on smoothly and I only need a little bit. It covers well, it's not greasy and does its job! The fact that it is unscented is great too! Another great Aveeno product.

Deep Moisturizing Repair Cream

Aveeno has always been a top choice for me when it comes to moisturizer. Natural ingredients leaving my skin soft and hydrated is my goal with a moisturizer. Aveeno Restorative Skin Therapy is the perfect cream for the cold winter months drying out your skin.

January 12, 2021

Une crème hydratante bien normale..

J’ai reçu un échantillon de cette crème par Aveeno et Chick Advisor pour la tester.
    On promouvoie cette crème comme étant très hydratante et même réparatrice..
    Cependant, je trouve pas qu’elle est siiiii extraordinaire. C’est une bonne crème
    Hydratante, mais sans plus.. Elle pénètre bien et rapidement dans la peau.
    Je la qualifierais de crème régulière.. je crois qu’on peut clairement trouver mieux sur le marché comme crème réparatrice pour les peaux extrêmement sèches..

Smooth, hydrating and wonderful

I got a deluxe free sample of this cream from Chickadvisor. It is wonderful. It smells good but not over powering. I have eczema on my legs and shaving only makes things worse. Since COVID I have had to go back to shaving and finding a cream that moisturizes and keeps hydration in. This cream does both. I use it everyday while my skin is still wet after the shower whether I shaved or not. Irritation, redness and dry patches have all but disappeared.