AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

January 09, 2021

Will buy this product again & again

Aveeno Restorative Skin Therapy Cream is amazing. With first application my dried out and cracked hands felt soothed and soft. Second application cracks were almost gone and my skin was back to soft and hydrated. No cracks at all after third application. With winter dryness, all the hand sanitizer and washing, I was thinking my hands were done. I have already purchased two more, one for my office and one for home. Wonder if they make this in a lip balm to save my lips?

January 09, 2021

Un allié pour la peau très sèche

J’ai reçu gratuitement de Chick Advisor le produit Aveeno crème réparatrice pour en faire l’essaie et donner mes commentaires. Cette crème est faite d’avoine prébiotique, aloès et provitamine B5 et est conçue pour apaiser la peau sèche et sensible.

J’en fais l’essaie depuis quelques semaines et je suis déjà très satisfaite des résultats. Je l’ai utilisée sur mes coudes et mes talons qui étaient vraiment secs. Toute en étant douce, elle hydrate la peau et lui redonne une meilleure souplesse. La crème est facile à utiliser et s’étend parfaitement bien. Elle est rapidement absorbée et ne laisse pas la peau grasse, mais elle hydrate vraiment la peau. De plus, cette crème a comme avantages d’être non parfumée, sans parabènes, ni stéroïdes, ni phtalates. Je la recommande.

January 09, 2021

Excellent Cream to help dry, irritated skin

I received a free trial of Aveeno Restorative Skin Therapy Sensitive Skin Repairing Cream and I loved it. I used it on my dry, chapped hands that were so sore and the results were great. I use it occasionally throughout the day. I have been using it on my hands at night before bed, and my skin is softer, younger-looking & much improved by morning. It helped to heal the sore cracks & irritated areas caused by cold-exposure & frequent hand-washing. I am a fan!

January 09, 2021

Great product! I'll buy it when my sample is out

I got a sample to review. I work in retail and have had very dry skin on my hands and face from so much sanitizing and mask wearing. I've been using this lotion on my hands and face, it's been great. My skin feels and looks a lot better now. I have pretty sensitive skin to scents and new products and this one is perfect. I'll definitely be buying it when my sample runs out.

Great new find

I was given a small sample if this cream to trial and review. It is fabulous! I have been using it on my very dry feet and they are now smooth and show off worthy again!

Yes, I will be buying this product as soon as my sample runs out.

January 08, 2021

10 out of 10, would recommend!

With having to wash my hands so often and constantly using hand sanitizer, my hands are completely dried out. This cream is lightweight, unscented and keeps my hands moisturized for a long time.
    Thank you Chick Advisor for sending me this sample. I will definitely buy the full size.

January 08, 2021

I got this Aveeno Restorative Skin Therapy as a test sample. I have used Aveeno products on and off, but this one has rich cream texture. It is not greasy at all and my cracked hands immediately get smoothy. Couple times i use it on my face by accident, and it works fine too. I really recommend to use it on the cracked hands and feet.

Fragrance Free!

Received this sample for review and love the fragrance free, no parabens, steroids or phthalates cream! Only small amount required & a bit greasy on applying but rub it in & dry's fast! Would recommend this is skin sensitive friends & family.

Excellent

I got a sample of this product I have been using it several times a Day the past few weeks my hand were really dry because of all the sanitizer I use all day this product really made my hand feel and look great no more cracked dry hands I would recommend aveeno restorative therapy to anyone it’s 100% worth it!

A great cream

I have used Aveeno products before but I found this one better.it is a rich feeling cream. When you apply it feels cool and smooth to the touch. Not greasy at all.I used it on my cracked hands and it immediately felt smooth to the touch.
    I would definitely recommend this product and will definitely be buying it.