AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

Great product

I loved this product a lot. One of my favourite. Its very skin friendly and soft. Also the smell is good not too strong so thats a plus. I would totally get it again

Fabulous

For my regular employment, I am washing my hands continuously. This fabulous product helps my hands to regain moisture and elasticity ..I have used it at night with cotton gloves and wake up with much more moisturizer hands every morning since starting to do this......wonderful, no scent...love this! ♥️

Laisse la peau douce

J'ai bien aimé cette crème, elle est non grasse ni collante, et laisse la peau douce. Ça convient aux peaux très sèches comme la mienne. Je suis certaine qu'à long terme elle peut vraiment aider les peaux craquelées et endommagées.

New favorite Aveeno Product

I have used Aveeno Daily Moisturizer all my life. My face is very sensitive. I have also tried different products that Aveeno has avialable and didn't like how they felt on my face.
    Well this product is now my favorite. Thank you for the opportunity to try

Best and above the rest

I never thought in my dreams, that i would ever find a perfect repair cream to match up to my very dry and sensitive skin. I can surely say, my search is now over, after having opportunity to try Aveeno Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing cream. It absorbs so well, it doesn't make my skin feel oily. I had result after my first use. I would definitely recommend this product, and i will definitely going to buy this prouct again.

Would definitely purchase!

The Aveeno restorative repairing cream worked wonders for my dry, red hands. I’m an essential worker and am constantly washing and sanitizing my hands, leaving them dry and red. After washing I would apply the cream and let it sooth my skin. The little to no scent also worked for me. I would recommend this product and I would purchase it personally!

Amazing

It worked so good on my dry hands I get from work. My skin is sensitive to fragrance and it being fragrant free made it so it didn’t burn my hands. Healed my hands up nicely everyday

Hydrating and cooling

Washing my hands excessively and using hand sanitizer more this year dried out my skin waaaay too much! This helped cool down my irritated skin, but not enough to heal my cracked skin.

No more dry hands

This lotion has worked wonders on my dry hands. Every winter I have extremely dry skin. This lotion works great! There is no greasy residue left behind. I love it!

January 12, 2021

Good for mild skin problems

It doesn't have a smell- that's great! Absorbs somewhat fast, doesn't irritate skin and keeps it moist for a few hours. Would be good for mild skin problems, but doesn't work on atopic dermatitis (which I have).