AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021
    2.0/5

Kind of weird

This cream smells nice and feels soothing and cooling when you put it on. What's strange is that it absorbs very quickly but leaves my skin kind of sticky - literally all day long. I thought ok, maybe because it's sort of sticky I don't need a primer on top to apply foundation - big mistake, the makeup looked horrible and rubbed off really quickly. I've used this cream for 6 days and it broke me out pretty bad, though that could be because it's a new product I'm introducing - usually I would give it at least 2 weeks but couldn't continue with this one because of the stickiness issue. Would not recommend.

Pleasantly Surprised

I was skeptical at the beginning whether I would like this product as I have complicated skin, but I was pleasantly surprised. I have oily/combination skin with some dry patches. Usually other face creams leave my face feeling very oily, but this dried very quickly and did not leave me with that oily feeling. The only thing I didn’t really like was the slight ‘chemically’ smell that most unscented products tend to emit. I will definitely be looking for this product again.

Aveeno for the Win!

I’ve always been a fan of Aveeno. It’s the only thing that ever worked for my kids dry skin. As I became older I started having issues with dry skin as well. I’ve used Aveeno to treat this but hadn’t tried this particular product until I received the sample. To put it simply- it was amazing! I was shocked at how good my skin felt immediately after I used it. Would definitely recommend to others and will continue to use it for myself.

Great product

Great product not greasy at all only a small amount needed goes a long way. Not over scented at all. Just love the silky feel when applied. Makes your skin feel soft after applied.

Finally, Relief !

I work in food. So, I'm used to the constant hand washing. But add on a ton of alcohol-based sanitizer, plus a cold Quebec winter and my eczema-prone hands are a mess. This cream brought immediate relief without leaving my skin feeling all slippery, which is a good thing when you work with knives! I love that it stays put, soaks in, and that it won't just rinse off the next time I wash my hands, 2 minutes from now...

Non Greasy Cream for Dry Skin

It went on smoothly without greasy after effects. It did a good job on my extreme dry legs but it needed to be constantly apply to my extremely dry elbows, It seemed to work for a few hours before I needed to reapply the lotion again. Otherwise it was an okay product which was not made to stand up to my elbows.

Basic

This was a very average lotion. I have not noticed a difference and I have been using it for awhile now on my hands and lower arms where I am very dry. I probably would not purchase this again. it is a great texture and goes on very smooth, dries fast so I can do it before I crawl into bed. Just not seeing any results.

Amazing!!

I've noticed since the pandemic my hands have been getting terribly dry from all the sanitizing. This product has been a life saver and goes with me everywhere. It has been able to counteract the damage done and now my hands are significantly softer. The smell is practically non existent and it has not caused any skin reactions. I will absolutely be buying this again!!

January 06, 2021

Moisturizing cream leaves NO greasy feeling!

I’ve been using this cream for a couple weeks now. It provides moisture, without leaving a greasy feeling! I have some dry patches between a few of my fingers, and this cream has been making a huge improvement, but I do need to reapply frequently on these super dry areas. I would definitely purchase this product again.

Dryness

I have extremly dry skin. As it started red in the winter with dryness and start itching after using alot of the product for myself to sooth the skin issue.finally this product helps me alot with the dryness.